For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Lay down and take it

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Lay down and take it Empty Lay down and take it

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:13 pm

Her parents were dead now three years. The got the fever that was spreading rampant like a wildfire, killing everything in its wake. Despite the best efforts of town physicians, no cure was found. She had watched it take both of her parents, mere months apart from one another. So here she was, all alone and traveling to find a better place to live. She was running low on funds and only 18. She traveled from San Diego to San Francisco alone, and wondering what she would do to survive.

The first night in the city was horrible. Winter had come and she shook with chills from the frosty night air. It would be the death of her and she knew it. A part of her accepted it. She tried to warm up by sleeping near a building hidden next to the piles of trash. It smelled retched and she nearly gagged but she was somewhat warm and confined from the winds.

"Mon Dieu! You poor girl." She heard a woman say in a french accent. Looking up, she saw a woman dressed nicely for that time and watched her offer her hand. Pam never trusted anyone. It was not who she was and she would not start now. She turned her head to decline her hand. "Stay here if you must, but I can offer you food...and shelter. Come with me."

"I'll be fine." She said without looking at her. Pam was as stubborn as they come. "I can offer you much more than these bags of filth can. Do not be proud, girl. Be smart." Pam thought for a moment and sighed, still refusing to take her hand she looked up and shrugged.

"I only have a few coins left. I escaped the fever and plague that has taken San Diego. Do you know of work? I cannot stay for free."

The woman smirked and motioned her head to the side, turning and beginning to walk away, Pam followed. An awaiting carriage took them both to a tall brick building. It appeared to be a boarding house of some sort. She was amazed at how warm the inside was, it appeared to be a place where the wealthy stayed. Someone took her overcoat and she looked at the woman with interest. "You live here?"

"Oui. My name is Naomi Fontaine. Yours?" She followed the woman into an office she assumed was belonging to her. She looked around and figured this woman ran the boarding house. "Pamela Swynford De Beaufort."
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Lay down and take it Empty Re: Lay down and take it

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:22 pm

The woman named Naomi smiled. "Pamela." She nodded once and took a seat offering Pam a seat of her own. "Sit. I run this building and I see all, know all and hear all. I am the Madame, the head of this business. I can offer you one night free of charge but I do not do charity, mon cherie. If you wish to stay here, you can choose to work for me and get your free boarding. I take 40% of all your earnings and expect you to be clean and in good health. A doctor can examine you for crabs and the like."

"Hold it." Pam held up a hand to her and cocked a brow. "I beg your pardon, but just what kind of boarding house is this and what kind of work will I be doing to require such an examination?"

Naomi grinned. "Your business will be pleasure, service...and sometimes can be quite fun." Pam continued to look at her, blinking and waiting for her answer. She figured it out and put it together but she needed to hear her say it. Out loud. "You will be my working girl. Or are you above such a thing?"

Pam snorted and shook her head. "And what makes you think I want to lay beneath an idiotic man and let him get his kicks?"

"Because you have no where else to go. You have assets, you use them. You have no morals, I can see it in how cold you are. So do we have a deal?" Pam thought for a bit, she weighed her options. It was cold as shit outside and if this were the only way to earn money and have free room and board...why not take it? She sighed and nodded.

"I'll give it a try. But I can't promise you anything."

"You aren't a virgin are you?"

Pam grinned, "Not unless you want me to act like it." Naomi nodded with a smirk and snapped her fingers. A tall black man came in and waited for her to stand. She stood and followed him up to a room. Pam liked sex, just as much as anyone else. Even though she'd only been with one other man...who died. She figured this was the only job available right now. Times were tough and you had to do what you had to do. So she was doing it....literally.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:49 pm

**The next evening**

Pam was cleaned and ready for the night. She had spoke to some of the other girls who told her what it was like to work for Naomi. Giving it some thought, she figured it couldn't be that bad. Naomi had called the girls into the main foyer of the house and told them the men would soon be arriving for the night and to be sweet and kind. Some of the other girls gave her tips on how to chose the richest man, they gave the biggest tips. She was ready for this...was she ready for this?

The doors opened and she sat next to the man playing the piano to some upbeat song as the other girls were twirled around the dance floor. She hated to dance. Folding her arms across her chest, she soon grew bored.

"You seem lonely." She heard a deep voice say. She looked up and never changed her facial expression. It was one of annoyance and boredom. He grinned and she found him gorgeous, her lady parts certainly responded. She turned her head slightly, but kept her eyes on him. He extended a hand to her and she answered bluntly. "I don't dance."

"Aw, come now. It cannot be that bad. Dance with me?" He wore a tie and jacket, he looked like a business man. He also looked wealthy. She saw Naomi looking at her from across the room and stood, taking his hand reluctantly and letting him lead her to the dance floor. She danced and waltzed with him, hating every minute. But what helped was the heady scent of his cologne and musk. He was all man, all...delicious.

"May I take you upstairs?" He asked politely and she bust into giggles. He looked at her intrigued.

"Pardon my laughter, but your politeness is unexpected." He grinned. "Well, I will show you how unpolite I can be if you wish." She lost her smile and her gut clenched. His words sounded so threatening but at the same time sexy. She said nothing else as he took her by the hand and led her upstairs. She showed him to her room and swallowed hard at the nerves building in her body. His arms encircled her waist, pulling her closer to him. She stared at the pin on his lapel, finding it oddly shaped and wondering what it meant. His hands skimmed over the fabric of her corset, slowly loosening the strings as his lips brushed against the side of her face. Why was he being so slow and gentle with her? Surely this was not how it was.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:54 pm

He was very kind, very skillful and very...handsome. She had practically melted into goo in his hands. Her cold demeanor, gone. He undressed her with such ease and finesse, that she would gladly give body to him. She smirked as she slowly unbuttoned his shirt and loosened his tie. She went to push his shirt off his shoulders and he caught her hands. Holding both her hands in his hand, he grinned and used his tie to bind her wrists. "What are you doing?" He shook his head and moved around her, pressing his body to her back as one arm wrapped around her waist to hold her there.

He moved her hair to the side of her shoulder to kiss there. Closing her eyes, she relished in his touch and thought this job was pretty easy, nice too. The warmth of a man holding you close like this was always a good thing.

That changed.

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:02 pm

His cold voice in her ear made her blood chill. "You whore." Her eyes shot open and she went to turn to face him when he pushed her forward onto the bed. She yelped and struggled against him. He chuckled and she could hear the sounds of unzipping. "What are you doing? Wait!"

He pushed into her and she cried out from the pain. She was afraid, his voice being so cold. "Is this what you want? Huh? All you whores are all the same." She closed her eyes and buried her face in the bedding. Refusing to give him the satisfaction of hearing her cries. She would not plead with him. She would lie there and take it. No sooner had it started it had stopped. He flipped her over and entered her again, turning her head away from him as he thrust into her. "Look at me!" She didn't. "I said look at me you whore!" He slapped her across the face and she inhaled deeply. She looked at him and a tear rolled down her face. When he was done, she refused to look at him. He attempted to caress her cheek and she recoiled from him. He just grinned.

"I like to play rough. Can't hang?"

She cast a glance at him and pulled her robe on her body. "Get one thing straight, I am no whore." He nodded and chuckled, amused at her talking back. Tossing some money to her at her feet, he grinned like he had won.

"Sure...sure." She watched him leave and grabbed the money from the floor. Was she a whore? Maybe so. But it was all she had right now and all she could do....was lay down and take it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:45 am