For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Putting a label on things

Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Putting a label on things Empty Putting a label on things

Post by Alcide Herveaux Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:57 pm

{The drive home was long, but he'd gotten off a bit earlier than expected. He remembered that she was working the evening shift tonight so decided to go to Merlotte's for a beer and some dinner. When he pulled up, he saw they were pretty busy but still hoped he'd be able to catch Sookie for a moment. He had to tell her what he was feeling and just...just lay it out on the table. Walking in, he spotted an empty table that was in her section. It still hadn't been cleared off yet, but he didn't care. He just wanted to see her. When she came around the corner with ponytail high on her head, smile plastered on her face as she carried two trays with such ease and grace, he couldn't help but smile. He would not disturb her at work, he'd wait until she had time. Was he stalling....possibly. It wasn't hard to miss a man his frame sitting in her section.}
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Putting a label on things Empty Re: Putting a label on things

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:11 pm

She had just sat and taken the order of a couple that had come in when she felt a slight twinge move through the air. The smile on her face widened as she felt that familiar tingle in her mind, and heard the soft timbre of his mental voice go through her head. Alcide was here.

"Here y'all go. Enjoy!" She turned and called out towards the bar that she was taking her break and all but ran to where Alcide sat. Her body jolted to a stop as she got to his booth and she nervously brushed a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Hi!" she said a bit too over enthusiastically.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:15 pm

{He smiled and looked down briefly before looking back up.} "Hi." {There was a brief silence before he cleared his throat and started to speak again.} "Are you...on break?"
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:19 pm

She nodded her head before slipping into the booth across from him; her feet reached out and gently brushed against his leg as she settled in, and her eyes moved from his lips to his eyes before she spoke.

"Yup. On break. I sorta knew you were here." At this point she pointed to her temples and laughed. "You're sorta in my head now. Which isn't a bad thing." Blood flushed her face a bit as she thought back to their.... what would you call it? The roll in the hay? That wasn't it by a long shot. It had been a long time coming, that was for certain. She had no regrets, either. She just hoped he didn't.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:26 pm

{He chuckled and nodded.} "Right...your head. I'm hoping that's a good thing?" {He grinned as her foot brushed his leg and leaned forward, moving some of the dirty plates out his way. He rested his arms on the table and continued to grin at her, trying not to think of her naked if he really was in her mind now, that's not something he should think. She'd think he was...well, a perv. He cleared his throat a bit and got to the point.}

"Well, I was going to order a steak first, but since you're on break and all...I uh...I thought about you all day. All...week actually. I uh..." {He looked down for a moment before looking back up at her.} "Well I just want to know what this is, what we are. You know, what you're thinking...I'm not gifted like you." {He grinned again and reached for her hand that rested on the table.}
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:33 pm

Her hand immediately reached for his as he reached for her, a smile still playing at her lips. She could tell he was thinking of her, but it wasn't really clear. She was kind of blocked from him, not to mention him being a were made his thoughts a bit fuzzy.

"I was thinking the same thing, to be honest. I... I don't really know what we are. What do you want to be?" she asked quietly, not letting her eyes deviate from his. She wanted to know how he felt, and she prayed to God that he felt the same way as she did.

She had long been in love with this man. And now was the moment of truth -- where would they go from here?
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:39 pm

{He ran his thumb over her knuckles and thought for a moment.} "Well, I can tell you what I want to be. I want to be the one you think of when I'm gone, I want to be the man who holds you while you sleep, I want to be the one you wake up next to and fall asleep next to, I want to be the one and only man to protect you, defend your honor...but most of all, I want to be the man that loves you."

{He smiled and flushed a bit at his little speech, but it was now or never to lay it all out there.}
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:45 pm

Her face flushed again and she gripped his hand tighter.

"I'm.... really, really glad to hear that."

How did she tell him that she felt the exact same? That she wanted to grow old by his side, walk the world with him. She knew that everyone was watching them, but she didn't care. She stood up out of the booth and moved so that she stood in front of him on the edge of the booth he was sitting in. Slowly she leaned in and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I want this. I want us." With a grin, she leaned in and pressed her lips gently against his.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:14 pm

{He smiled and felt her grip grow tighter, she wasn't really giving him much to work with and it alarmed him. Had he scared her off? When she stood, he thought maybe she was going to break it to him gently. Watching her cautiously as she leaned in and said the words he'd been dying to hear for the last few minutes, it caused him to smile.} "Rea--" {His words were cut off when she kissed him. He wrapped his arms around her back and stood, never breaking the kiss. All he heard was applause and whistles, thinking maybe he'd imagined it. Despite being in a bar, in public, he kissed her back...with all he had.}
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:28 pm

The whoops and hollers and cat calls were completely at the back of her mind; all that she felt, seen, smelled, heard... was Alcide. He had his arms wrapped around her and his lips pressed hard against hers. She moved her hands up to linger in his hair and she tugged ever so gently before nibbling his bottom lip and pulling away.

Her face was flushed and her breath came quickly as she looked up at him. He was, without a doubt, the most perfect man for her.

"Does that answer your question?" she asked cheekily before putting her hands in her pockets and rocking back and forth on her feet.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:35 pm

{It felt like he had been kissing her for hours on end, never needing to come up for air because she was his air, she was all he needed and more. When she finally did pull back and smile at him, all he could do was inhale slowly the air he needed as he dropped his arms from her body. The bar went back to normal with a few on lookers here and there. He grinned and looked down at the floor as he rubbed his chin, thinking about her question.}

"In so many ways." {He looked back up and peered around her to look at Sam who was behind the bar talking to Nicole. The bar was pretty busy but maybe there was a chance. Looking back at Sookie, he stepped forward to close the gap between them.} "You uh...think you can get out a few hours early?"
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:49 pm

She grinned, shrugging her shoulders before casting a glance over to her boss. He grinned, winked and made a shooing motion towards the door which caused her smile to grow even more.

"Thanks," she mouthed to him before reaching behind her and untying her apron. She heard a quick "get 'em, tiger" from Sam's mind which made her blush and shake her head. "Let's go," she said quietly while reaching for his hand.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:54 pm

{He chuckled at Sam's attempt at being inconspicuous and failing. Jane was loudly commenting on how she wished she was Sookie and could ride that hunk of man, referring to him. He shook his head with a smile and took her hand, really ready to get out of there. His dinner all forgotten as the only thing on his mind now was Sookie...and the things he would do to her, over and over and over again.}

"I parked this way." {He pulled her out the door and straight for his pickup. Leading her around to the passenger side, he stopped and stepped closer to her pinning her against the truck with his body. He slipped a hand on her neck and tilted her head slightly so that he could capture her lips again. It was meant to be sensual but animal instinct took over and it was needy, growing in intensity by the minute.}
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:17 pm

She rolled her eyes at Jane's loud comment and followed him out to his truck. She was taken aback when he pressed her against the car and she fought the urge to wrap her legs around his waist.

"Alcide,"she murmured against his lips as she wrapped her hands around his neck and twirled her fingers in his hair. "We.... need to go.... home." She didn't want anyone to see them; when it came to sex, she wanted it just between them, not anyone else.

But the question was.... would they make it?
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:32 pm

{He grinned and kissed her lips again, nodding reluctantly.} "I sure hope I can make it there, you're quite addictive." {He opened her door and watched as she climbed in, shaking his head of the thoughts that were clouding his mind. He walked around the truck to the driver side and climbed in, started the engine and prayed the drive home would be quick, really quick.}

"So uh...how was your day?" {Small talk...yeah small talk would work.}
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:41 pm

She laughed and reached over to put her hand gently on his thigh, not missing the tightness of pants against his crotch; warmth coiled low in her belly and she let out a groan while gently dragging her fingernails over his pants.

"My day was awesome. Though I couldn't keep you off my mind." She looked up at him and licked her bottom lip slowly. "How was yours?"
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:44 pm

{He chuckled nervously and ran a hand over his face as she teased his thigh, his grip on the steering wheel growing tighter.} "My day was...it was..." {He cleared his throat to gather his thoughts.} "Long...really long."

{Taking a glance down at her hand, he followed her arm to meet her eyes and kept his grin.} "I'm about two seconds from pulling over...you are not making this drive very easy."
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:01 pm

"I've never made anything easy. Don't you know that?"

She laughed and continued rubbing his leg, chewing her lip. She had often dreamed of this, of spending time with him and just being with him. She was in heaven right now. And it would only be made better when they got home. She wanted him so bad she could hardly stand it.

"I might need you to pull over.... soon."
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:33 pm

{He praised the Gods that she didn't live far from Merlotte's as he pulled into her drive and parked. Shutting the engine off, he grinned and moved closer to her as he kissed her hard. She lowered herself underneath him and he began to explore her body with is hands. The chances they would make it inside were slim. Very, very slim.}

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:05 am