A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Planning Progress

Bill Compton
King
King

Sexual Planning Progress

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:58 pm

The USB span between the tips of Bill's fingers as his eyes locked with the small device that he had been hesitating on watching. Quinn had been a little cryptic on what was on the small device, but he had been hesitant about watching it for himself. Ever since the attacks on his progeny he had become more distant, more focused on his "battle" strategy's than anything else.

As he decided....no he needed to know what information was contained on the small device. As he quickly booted up his computer and connected the device as it instantly loaded up into several option boxes. As he clicked on the first one as the image of Isabel appeared as he instantly hit play. As the conversation played out between Isabel and Quinn as he heard a knock at his office door.

"Enter!" he called out.

Kiara Griffen

Sexual Re: Planning Progress

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:03 pm

Kiara opened the door. She saw Bill behind his desk, looking intense and somewhat angry.

"I'm sorry if I'm interrupting" she said in a polite tone. "Jessica is awake and she wants to see you as soon as possible" she said.

If Bill had issues with Jessica having a donor or the guards backing off a bit then he could come to her for it.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:09 pm

As his eyes remained locked on a frozen image of Isabel trying to coax Quinn into some agreement he could not help but feel the anger bubble inside of him again. As he raised his head to see Kiara enter his office, he closed his computer screen down.

"No reason to apologize Kiara" he told her "What can I do for you?" he asked curiously.

As she responded to his question about Jessica wishing to speak with him.

"I have some things I must do first, but I shall visit her shortly" he assured her.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:14 pm

She nodded "Thats all really..." she said, already taking a step back towards the door. She could almost see the visible wall that was between them. Maybe it was just her imagination, or maybe it all the stress Bill was under but it was as if he didn't want to be disturbed by anyone, or that he just didn't like the fact he had people who depended on him.

At least she'd accomplished what she'd set out to do, she'd apologized to Vincent and sort of made up with Jessica.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:19 pm

Bill could feel the confusion, the mis-trust, the anger in her and it disturbed him deeply as he relaxed in his chair as his hands rested on the edge of his desk.

"Is there something bothering you?" he asked curiously

He hated that things were so torn between them, but he was King. He had a job to do, he needed to protect those around him.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:22 pm

She blinked, looking puzzled "Not really" she said with a simple shrug. "I just don't want to bother you when you're busy" she said.

It was a simple enough explanation. She didn't want another row with Bill, so if staying out of the way prevented that she was happy to go that route.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:36 pm

"Kiara it won't always be this way forever....I cannot tell you when it will end. But you have to understand that I don't have a choice. If I do not retaliate then I will be perceived as weak from another attack from another state" he told her.

Standing from his chair behind his desk as he walked around to stand in front of her.

"For this to work I am going to need everyone on board with what I am doing, no questions asked. Do you understand?" he asked.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:39 pm

She sighed and raised her hands in surrender "I'm not asking questions Bill... nor am I 'not on board' with this" she said, feeling even more mentally drained now.

"All I said...is that I wouldn't bother you" she finished as she looked at him. "I don't understand why you seem so confused by the fact I'm trying to stay out of your way whilst you work"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:45 pm

Bill was a little taken back by her outburst as he instantly composed himself.

"Work? I would hardly call taking the lives of vampire kind work Kiara!" he growled.

Taking a step closer towards her as he gazed into her eyes as he heard a knock at the door as he turned his attention to it.

"What!" he barked.

As the door slowly opened a guard appeared in his office, one of Jessica's guards.

"Your Majesty. I just wanted to confirm the new arrangements?"

"What new arrangements?" he asked the guard confused.

"The security detail for Miss Hamby to be sett back to normal?" he muttered.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:50 pm

Kiara's expression turned all business like as she turned her head to address the guard. "Yes the King has approved the new detail, please inform the rest of the guards" she said in a no nonsense tone.

The guard nodded and left. She turned her head to look at Bill who seemed to be two seconds away from strangling her.

"Before you blow a gasket... yes I changed the detail because unlike you I know what its like to be in forced confinement. Jessica will be much more willing to stay here and stay put if you do not smother her with your good fatherly intentions"

Bill seemed unconvinced and she simple shrugged, not about to get into a fight with him over it. "Don't like it, take it up with your day person" she said, knowing she was his day person anyways.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:58 pm

Bill was mere seconds away from popping a blood vessel, one in particular by his forehead as he listened to Kiara bark orders at the guard as he left suddenly, before he was able to speak she put her case forward about Jessica's guards.

"You do not have the right to make such decisions about the lives of my progeny. Especially now! When things are at a delicate stage Kiara!" he barked at her.

Turning from her as his hands ran through his soft hair as he turned back to her.

"From now on anything that involves the lives of Jessica and Brianna you run by me. Do you understand?! And as for your confinement that was for your own good! You would have harmed someone that you cared about! I did what I had to do to protect you! Everything that I am doing is to protect what we have! But if you are so careless in wanting to put Jessica at risk then that will not be your job from now on!" he barked at her.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:03 pm

Kiara grinned. For some suicidal reason whenever people were mad at her she reverted to a more impish personality. After all she'd faced scarier things than an angry vampire.

"Protect what we have? Or perhaps Bill... you're so afraid of loosing what you have you cling to it so tightly you inevitably push it away?" she asked, putting one hand on her hip.

"I spoke to Jessica you know... she was two seconds away from leaving the mansion, tired of the guards giving her the stink eye. A few minutes with me and now she's more than happy to stay here with her new accommodations. All she could think about was how worried you would be for her but yet the guards were making her feel oppressed"

She leaned against the wall. "But if you would have rather panicked over her suddenly not being here and the guards being none the wiser then by all means revert the guard back... see how long Jessica lasts under them"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:10 pm

"You have no right to question me in my own home!" he growled.

Bill could feel it stewing inside of him, all of this anger that he had been harbouring. The anger that he had let himself be seen as weak. That he had allowed Jessica and Brianna to be hurt because of who he was.

"The guards will go back to how they were! They follow my instruction not yours. Understand? As for Jessica I will speak with her about this, you will have no say on how I run my Kingdom or how I protect my progeny Kiara!" he barked again.

He was furious, beyond angry that she could be so neglectful on her part, that she would not think of the risks of what he was doing.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:14 pm

Kiara did an overly dramatic flare and curtsy and bowed "Yes your Majesty" she said. Once she straightened up however she actually pouted.

"Just when Jess and I were getting along..." she muttered but shrugged as she walked to the door "Oh well..."

She put her hand on the doorknob and turned to look at Bill. "You keep treating her like a child Bill... and you'll have a full blown mutiny on your hands..."

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:24 pm

"You think that I do not know my own progeny? Jessica and Brianna are my bloodline. They are everything to me and yet you think you know more about them than I. Their safety is my top priority!" he barked.

When he saw that she was about to leave as he sped over and slammed the door closed as he pressed her against the door.

"A mutiny I can handle.....It is ganging up behind my back that I will not tolerate!" he hissed through his clenched teeth.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:29 pm

She smirked "Then the next time I try to put you in good graces with your vampire daughters I'll do it to your face then" she said.

"Bill... can't you see what you're doing? Isabel has you so wrapped around her plans she nary has to lift a finger" she said with a sigh.

"You're so wrapped up in trying to protect whats yours that you're unfocused. Sloppy" She narrowed her eyes at him. "It would be so easy for Isabel to waltz right in here and do whatever she wanted because you're not in control"

Her eyes soften to the point of sadness, like she was remembering something particularly painful. "You want to cling to that anger? fine.... but take it from someone who knows... it won't keep anyone safe. Cling to that anger and you'll see all you ever cared for destroyed before your very eyes"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:35 pm

Bill turned from her as his anger vented and twisted through him as a liquid poison that coursed through his veins, eating away at everything that he was.

"What right do you have to question what I am doing?" he snapped at her.

Reaching for the first thing that he could find which was his empty glass of blood as he threw it against the wall as it shattered into a million pieces and scattered across the floor.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:41 pm

She chuckled sadly "Because I love you... and I rather see you hurt me than hurt yourself with the path you're going down"

She then lifted her head, a sad forced smile on her face "But in the end...the choice is yours... what I think...is meaningless"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:51 pm

The first jolt of anger had left Bill as quickly as it had arrived as he turned from her at his own violent outburst his hands resting on the edge of his desk.

"Perhaps you should leave Kiara" he whispered huskily.

His hands gripped the edge of his desk tighter as he tried to regain himself.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:55 pm

She shook her head "I'm done being pushed aside by you Bill. You think you scare me... you think you can harm me in some way but you can't" she said as she looked at him.

"Because I'm stupid enough that every time you do I'd forgive you for one last smile"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:08 pm

Bill heard her words but he needed to focus now more than ever, he could not let himself become clouded or let himself be swayed.

"I can't do this Kiara......Not now" he whispered.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:14 pm

She blinked. Something inside her snapped. She felt like she was watching the same scene over and over again on a loop but with every repetition it wasn't only Bill there, but Quinn, Sawyer, every man who had ever waltzed through her life.

Here she was, bearing her most weak side to him and...and...

She could hear the cord snap in her mind.

She walked over to him, every step like a stampeding elephant resounding in the room. "Like fuck you don't!" she said as she gripped his shoulder and flung him like a rag doll to the floor.

She was on top of him in seconds, pinning him down with every ounce of supernatural strength she had.

"You either make time or break up with me Bill Compton! I made my choice so make your fucking choice now!"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:40 pm

Beel felt his body being slammed against the wooden floor as Kiara pinned him down as even he struggled with her growing strength as he battled against her as she growled and spat her words out. As he hissed through his own teeth as his fangs clicked down at this invasion.

"You have always been my choice! Always!" he snapped at her.

As he quickly shifted so that she was now pinned below him.

"Marry me......Tonight" he asked her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:04 pm