A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

The Interviews

Bill Compton
King
King

Sexual Re: The Interviews

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:22 am

Bill listened to her words but he was still angry at her outburst in front of Roxanne. As he as he understood why she did it, he could not allow her to act like that in front of staff.

"Kiara I understand your motives....But you cannot allow your emotions become involved in the work place. I made it clear that you are my fiancée as she understood that very clearly. Besides she holds no interest to me" he assured her.

He took a sip from his glass of blood as it emptied quickly.

"You should go and pack. I have a few things I need to sort" he grumbled.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:30 am

She chuckled and walked over to him. "Is my Fiance cross with me?" she asked, pouting a bit as she touched his cheek.

"Don't look so serious love... You know I'm quite socially backwards... but I do what I must to keep things in check here" she said.

"And I never said you had interest in her... it's more of the other way around. I trust you...its others I don't" she said as she stood in front of him, looking up with that 'forgive me?' pout on her face.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:45 am

"Well you have no reason not to trust her. She has not given any indication that she wants anything else other than to do her job which is why she was hired. You have no reason not to trust her nor me" he assured her.

He hated that they were both acting like this, but he needed to make things clear on his end.

"It should be I that....That does not trust other men around you" he told her.

He slowly turned to face her as he back her to the edge of the desk as he pressed himself firmly against her.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:48 am

She felt the edge of the desk press up against her rear as Bill backed her up until he was up close and personal with her.

"Well...perhaps you need to remind all the men around here exactly whom I belong to" she said, gently moving her hand to stroke along his jaw.

"I'm not a trusting person Bill... but I know... that I can trust you" she said softly.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:06 am

"You never have to doubt me....Never" he whispered.

His desk was clear before he even knew what he was doing as he heard a crash and his glass once filled with blood scattered on the floor. He lifted her from the floor and sat her on the edge of the desk as he pushed her skirt up to her waist.

"This should be enough to keep you company whilst you away" he grinned.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:10 am

She gasped. Once when he cleared the desk in one false swoop, making things break and the other when he had her up on the desk and was already pushing her skirt up.

"Bill...the glass..." she whispered, feeling his hands already bunching up her panties and in typical Bill fashion tearing them cleanly off her body.

She had to smirk. "It'll be nice to go a few days without needing to replace so many torn panties" she whispered, draping her arms over his shoulders.

"But I will miss having my favorite pillow to sleep on"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:23 am

"Oh that will be something that you will miss dearly" he smirked.

As his bunched up and tore her panties off her body as they dropped to the floor as he smirked and gazed into her eyes.

"Oh I shall make you remember me whilst your away" he grinned.

Bill would make sure whilst Kiara was away she would always remember where he was and that she would crave him even more whilst she was away.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:29 am

She grinned as she wiggled and scooted back a bit on the desk, her legs pretty much bare at this point.

"mmm...but of course the King won't even think twice of me" she said with a cute pout. "He'll go about his business and not even remember the empty side of his bed" she added as she put one hand behind her, allowing herself to lean back and tilting her head a bit to one side which exposed her neck to him.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:50 am

"Oh I know that he will remember the empty side of the bed....if he decides to go to bed" he smirked suggestively.

Seeing the curious frown on her face at his last words as he let his eyes drift down to her craned exposed neck as he could see the main vein pulsing through her flesh. He raised his hand and let his index finger tickle along her neck along the throbbing vein in a feather like touch.

"I will miss this....The way that your body reacts to one single touch...The way that I can read your every thought....By. One. Single. Touch" he whispered huskily.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:54 am

She shuddered and smiled softly. "It only reacts to you" she whispered, her pulse jumping out eagerly to his touch.

She leaned in closer, moving her head so she could rub her cheek against his extended hand. "only you make me fee like this" she whispered against his skin.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:02 pm

"Don't be gone too long...I have already gone long enough without you by my side. I don't want another period without you by my side....My Queen" he whispered.

With his eyes locked to her as he backed himself and sat in his office chair as he brought Kiara around to the edge of the desk that faced him as he pulled his chair forward and pulled her into his lap so that she was straddling his waist.

"You will remember this" as he slowly began unbuckling his zip as he sprung free from his restraints.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 pm

She smiled. "I'm already missing you" she whispered as she was taking her spot on his lap. She bit her lip when she could hear him undo his zipper and free himself. She wiggled on his lap, placing her hands on his shoulders.

"mmm...perhaps I'll remember it.... perhaps you'll have to remind me once I return"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:14 pm

His hands drifted to her waist and locked around as he raised her from her lap and slowly slid into her inch by inch and he could feel her wrap around him in a sheath of pleasurable warmth. He could not help but growl as he slowly slid further inside of her. 

"This will make you remember" he smirked.

He shifted again until he could feel her completely, feel everything inside of her connect to him on levels that had never been joined before.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:20 pm

She shuddered and let out a low moan as he slid inside her. He filled her so deliciously that she arched her back, just reeling in the sensation.

Once he was fully inside her she gasped and moved her hips in slow circles. She moved her head until her eyes locked with his and it was like she was seeing him for the first time. There was something different but something familiar.

Whatever walls, obstacles and argument they had had seemed to melt away. She could feel his earnest desire to make their relationship work and deep down she wanted it to work too. She was as tired of being alone as he was.

"Bill...." she whispered, leaning in close. "I love you"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:32 pm

Bill let his bod relax and sink into the back of his chair as he could feel Kiara begin circular motions and he could not help but let out a cross between a growl and a lingering hiss pass his clenched teeth as his lips trembled from the sensation. His hands loosened a little around her waist as this was not about letting anger or sadness out from either of them, this was gentle and passionate. He leaned in to her as his forehead rested against hers as he could feel her hot breath against his cool pale flesh as it warmed him and travelled through his body.

"I l-love you" he whispered.

His hand trailed to the base of her back, his hand sprawled across all of her flesh, needing to feel this connection.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:35 pm

She took it slow. She didn't feel the need to hurry this, it wasn't about just sex, just seeking that physical release. She needed this connection to him, to feel as much a part of him as he was to her.

Every now and again she'd let out a soft moan or hiss, whispering sweet little nothings against his lips as she moved on his lap. Right now the world outside the office didn't exist. And even as her breath quickened she still kept up her slow movements. She wanted to make the moment last, to feel the way she felt the first time she knew she loved him. That sweet tenderness that he hid from the world and showed only to her.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:22 pm

Bill's lips trembled with another growl as it whistled through his semi clenched teeth as he could feel her love wrap around him in an aura of pure ecstasy that took him to a higher plane of existence. His hands continued to guide his slow movements against his slow rising ones that made his desk chair creak even at such a slow pace as he stilled her as he bucked his hips to fill her even more to the point that he believed that he was going to loose himself in that moment.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:29 pm

His name tumbled out of her lips a few times. She wrapped her arms around his neck, closing her eyes and losing herself in the moment. Despite reality wanting to rear its ugly head to remind her of everything they still had to face, right now everything was perfect in the world.

She shivered when his hands touched her. His skin was still cool to the touch, reminding her that he was still a vampire, but above all, he was her vampire.

"Bill..." she whispered, opening her eyes so she could look into his. "Ring or no ring... I can't wait to marry you" she said with a tender smile on her face.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:35 pm

"Ring or no ring... I can't wait to marry you"

Bill's hands gripped her waist as he heard her last comment as he let one arm drop from her waist as he held it in front of her.

"Seal it with the bond....." he encouraged her.

While his other hand locked around her waist harder as he bucked his hips higher and harder against her as he never broke contact with her as his fangs dropped, peeking from below his upper lip.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:39 pm

She gasped when one of his thrusts hit that sweet spot inside her, nearly shoving her over the edge.

"Seal it with the bond....."

She blinked, looking from his arm to his eyes and back to his arm. "I... are you sure?" she asked. She didn't want to spoil anything by drinking his blood, she was content where she was.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:46 pm

"Our bond needs to be sealed....No going back" he grunted through his clenched teeth.

He could see the hesitation in her eyes as he bit down hard into his own wrist as blood pooled in his mouth as he offered his wrist to Kiara again.

"....Drink" he whispered as his hips buckled again.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:51 pm

She moaned, her eyes fixated on the blood that began to pool on his wrist. Without thinking about it she latched her lips on the bite mark, taking a large gulp of blood. She felt this warmth and power trickle down her throat, making everything infinitely more pleasurable.

She trembled and tightened, her body tensing up as she licked his already healing wound. Every beat of her heart made her squeeze his shaft more, made her hips buck. As she pulled her lips back, his wrist already healed she kissed him hard, stealing whatever blood had pooled in his mouth.

She rocked herself a bit more firmly against him, hearing the chair creak in protest.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:58 pm

Bill growled out loud as he felt her latch onto his wrist as his blood left his body with every pull that she made. He could feel every physical and emotional piece of her inside of him. Every single inch of her now consumed him completely, as though he was no longer himself but a complete new man. As his tongue meshed with hers as her tongue scraped against his fangs as he could taste her blood in him. He did not need a lot of her blood to feel her, he always could. But this fresh dose of blood only increased their physical connection.

As his hands tightened around her waist as he could feel her clamp around him almost to the point of pure erotic ecstasy as he held her down as his hips worked voluntary and increased his speed and frantic pace as he could feel her screaming and bellowing inside of him.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:07 pm

She hissed and tore her lips away from his. "N-now....now its...your turn" she whispered, her body nearly reaching that peak. She brought her neck close to his lips, lifting herself up just a bit.

She rocked against him, knowing she was but moments from reaching that perfect peak of bliss. She wanted to give him her blood, to bring the bond full circle.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:14 pm

"N-now....now its...your turn"

He could feel her flesh pressed up against his once crimson stained lips as the faint taste of his own blood was now gone having been consumed by Kiara. He did not need to be told twice as he could feel himself on the verge of reaching his own climax as he bite down into her neck, his tongue instantly working away at increasing her blood flow as he was assaulted with the first wave of her blood, the blood that would break him in more ways that he could possibly name.

The bond was sealed.

There was no going back.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:30 pm