For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Missing Parents

Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Missing Parents Empty Missing Parents

Post by Jason Stackhouse Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:22 am

'Sooks where are you? Call me...It's Jason'

This was the fourth message that he had left Sookie in the last few hours, but still she had not called him back. Where the hell was she?

He needed her today.

His hand tightened around two bunches of flowers that he had purchased from the store as he entered the cemetery with one destination in his mind. His folks. As he passed several other gravestones as he halted in his tracks as he spotted their gravestones. He could feel himself welling up inside as he let out a breath that he didn't know he was holding as he gave himself the strength as he headed straight to them.

Missing Parents True-b11

"Hey mama....Hey daddy" he whispered.

Placing a bunch of flowers at each grave as he stood back so that he could clearly see both.

"Sookie is busy.....But she sends her love....I work with Andy Bellefleur now, I am a good police officer. Kenya says I am not that good. But I thinks that's cause she likes me, an office crush or something like that. I got a new girlfriend, her name is Violet....she's a vamp-Well you would like her. She is really good to me...she won't let me have sex with her because she wants to wait....I guess that's why I love her....Is Terry with you? Look after him...He is a good guy, he makes a mean Gumbo...And if Grams is there with you....tell her I am sorry that I should have been there...I let her down" he sighed as he felt his eyes brim with his tears "Tell her I am sorry" he let his tears fall as he pinched the bridge of his nose as he tried to fight back his tears "I know you hate vamps...an all...But they is good folks...some of them any way" he cried again "Sookie is doing good...stayin away from vamps, I look after her when I can" he promised.

He heard a crackle on his radio;

"Stackhouse....We need you over at Merlotte's - over" Kenya's voice echoed through.

"I got to go now...But I promise that I will come again...See you soon" he whispered.

Turning swiftly from the graves as he took off into a run towards his truck.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:56 pm