All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Homecoming pt 2

Kiara Griffen

Sexual Homecoming pt 2

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:25 pm

Kiara sighed. She had just stepped out of a much needed shower. In the interval of her getting her bags into the room and taking a shower Bill’s office had been re-done with all new furniture and ofcourse, the man himself had gone into seclusion in his office again.

She stepped out of the bathroom, steam following her as she tightened the plush royal purple robe around her waist. She groaned as she felt her neck pop in several places as she used another towel to dry her hair. It was pass midnight and aside from the guards patrolling outside and the last few maids cleaning up the outside of the office everything was quiet.

She sat down on the corner of the bed, gazing at the picture that Sophie had painted that she’d brought with her.

She smiled. Sophie was so talented and precious, she hoped that she never lost that childlike happiness she had. She shook her damp hair and tossed the damp towel in the hamper in the corner. She reached for a brush to tame her hair, figuring she’d just put on a night gown and lay down since Bill seemed pre-occupied.

Bill Compton
King
King

Sexual Re: Homecoming pt 2

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:42 pm

The recluse had returned to the place where he felt safe. Within his four walls that he once believed could not be penetrated was now gone. Even with new furnishings and paintings that were antique had been replaced. But Bill did not dwell on that fact, right at this moment he could care less about some 18th century paintings which were probably reproductions of the original. Antique vases that had taken the brunt of his anger and frustrations were now replaced back in their rightful places. This was not how he planned Kiara's return, but he could not bare to be around her or even himself right at this moment.

He had allowed himself to let his guard down and someone had taken advantage of it and exploited his good nature. But what made things even more worse was that he strongly believed that John Quinn had what he wanted. No more would he allow himself to be the weak King, he would show his strength , he would not allow something like this to happen again. He would show Isabel, Texas, John Quinn that he was not just a vampire in a crown. He was worth something, never again would he allow himself to be shown as weak.

He was William Thomas Compton, a true vampire, a ruler, a King....a leader.

Glancing at his newly replaced laptop that contained everything from his old one as he could see various emails flashing on his screen. But right now he did not care for them, they could wait. Taking a sip of his blood from his tumbler as he slid it back onto his new desk as he relaxed into his new uncomfortable chair, that would take sometime getting used to. But for right now he just wanted to relax.

For tomorrow would be a new start.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:52 pm

Kiara got her hair to an acceptable wavy look. She debated going to see Bill but she honestly didn't want to deal with his moods. He was always like this. He had to be the big man on campus and woe be it to anyone who hurt his fragile ego. How Jessica and Brianna put up with him was anyone's guess.

So she removed her robe and put on a pair of blue panties with the matching nightie.

She grabbed her tablet and her phone and began checking on her business. Her new agreement with King William was working out great. Soon she'd have a huge paycheck, stuff she would put away for Sophie's college fund, and an art room she wanted to build for her now.

One of the maids knocked on the door, asking if Kiara was agreeable to a meal right now. She blinked, wondering if Bill had asked the maids to feed her. She shrugged. She might as well eat since she had nothing better to do.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:17 pm

That constant beeping from his laptop that made his blood boil, everything angered him at that moment. He had never felt such anger, the only time he could compare his anger to was when he was under the influence of Lilith.

"Dexter!" he barked.

Seconds later Dexter appeared in his office, his expression of fear clear on his face.

"Yes your Majesty?" he whimpered.

"Take a message to Kiara and tell her to be dressed appropriately and be downstairs within ten minutes" he barked at him.

Taking his leave, Bill was left alone once again. He needed to bury his anger, he needed to bury it deep and there was only one place that he could do that.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:33 pm

Kiara had just finished telling the maid what she wanted. If Bill was going to be pissy he was at least going to front the good wine and expensive chocolates.

The maid had just headed down the stairs when someone stopped her from closing the door.

"Um...Miss...Miss Griff-" said some guy before he froze, seeing her in what she was dressed. Kiara rolled her eyes.

"turn around sport... Bill will castrate you if he knew you saw me like this" she said. The guy instantly turned around which made Kiara giggle.

"Now speak, what is it?"

"y-yeah....um.. His Majesty says...for you to be dressed appropriately and in his office in ten minutes" he said before rushing away in a panic.

Kiara raised an eyebrow. That was odd but whatever, Bill seemed to be in a mood so she better humor him. She closed the door and rummaged for clothes. She took off the nightie but left the nice panties on. Instead she slipped into a matching blue bra, she slipped a nice goth t-shirt and a pair of jeans. If Bill wanted fun she was not going to make it easy for him.

In exactly ten minutes she was at the office door and she knocked before opening the door.

"You rang...your Majesty?"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:42 pm

The minutes seemed to last hours as he drummed his fingers along his desk as he waited for Kiara to join him in his office.

"You rang...your Majesty?"

Bill stood from his desk as he appraised her attire, not what he would call sensible but after everything he would not question her motives. He walked over towards her and stood before her as his hands balled in his pockets.

"Not what I would call sensible attire....But it shall do. I need you to accompany me somewhere. There is something that I need to do and something that you need to see" he stated.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:49 pm

She shrugged and took a step aside "Lead the way... and it's your fault...you scared the poor boy so much he ran before telling me what counted as sensible" she said as she pulled a clip that she had in her pocket and put her hair up in a messy but sexy sort of way.

"Now where is it we're going? Last I checked you were quite angry and in no mood to do anything"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:01 pm

"Well there has been reasons why I have angry...Surely you would understand that Kiara!" he barked at her.

Instantly regretting his outburst as he took her hand and led her out of his office and straight out of the front door. Signalling the guards to remain exactly where they were as he did not want to be disturbed by anyone. Strolling across the lawn that led directly towards the Bon Temps cemetery as he slid past the broken gates. He glanced around to see the confusion on Kiara's face as to why he had brought her here.

But soon he would reveal all.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:07 pm

She shrugged. She didn't let Bill's bad mood get to her. She instead followed him to the cemetery. She was confused as to why Bill was taking her here. If he wanted a walk he could have just asked.

"Bill...what is going on?" she asked, not wanting to set him off again.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:12 pm

Bill guided her through the old cemetery that was the break between his estate and Sookie's home, but that was not where he wanted to go. Instead he pulled her into a newer part of the cemetery, the part that he had cleared himself many months ago.

"Bill...what is going on?"

In front of them both were two graves, both empty with no headstones. He turned to face Kiara who was still confused about everything.

"This was where I was going to bury you when I found out....When I believed you to be dead...The one next to yours in my own" he told her.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:19 pm

She raised an eyebrow at the blank gravestones. She hadn't expected Bill to mourn her, let alone go to these lengths, but it was his last words that made her take pause.

"What do you mean the next one is yours.... surely...surely you didn't think of dying the true death after me did you?"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:31 pm

"I thought about a lot of things Kiara....Too many to tell you, but this was one of the many things that I can remember clearly" he stated.

Taking a step closer towards the empty graves as he gazed down at both of them.

"It is not very often that a vampire finds his mate, it takes many hundreds of years. Some do not ever have the chance to find one....But when I heard you....I dug these myself with my bare hands. Every once of anger, pain, sorrow went into these holes and I believed that I had left my anger there. But I was wrong" he ended in a whisper.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:37 pm

She smiled softly. She hadn't thought much of her own death, or arrangement afterwards. She had always held to the belief that no one would mourn her, that she would slip away into nothingness leaving no one behind to care.

"Bill... we all have things we cannot let go... just because you're angry doesn't make it a bad thing" she said softly as she took a step closer.

"Besides...you are justified in your anger"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:59 pm

"But that is no reason to allow my anger to consume me" he told her.

Taking a step towards her as he gazed softly into her eyes.

"I need you to bury me in this grave...Tonight I will sleep in the ground. I shall bury my demons and my former life with it"

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:09 pm

Kiara blinked at his request.

"Bill...are....are you sure?" she asked, feeling a little hesitant.

Bill looked at her with a serious look on his face. Kiara raised her hands in surrender. She didn't want to argue the point that the past wasn't something to forget, but if this somehow helped him get over his anger, helped him back to a more level head then perhaps she had to do it.

"alright then...." she said as they dug up the grave and Bill lay in it. She would have some apprehension to this if this was the first body she was burring, but that was a story for another time.

"Until tomorrow..." she said as she finished putting the last bit of dirt on the grave and walking off.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:01 am