All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Talks

Kiara Griffen

Sexual Talks

Post by Kiara Griffen on Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:18 pm

Kiara smiled as Sophie showed off drawing after drawing of hers on the webcam.

"Yes I see them baby" she said as Sophie was explaining to her what every squiggle and paint splotch meant.

"I can't wait to start school mommy." said Sophie as she got way too close to the webcam. Kiara chuckled. "Back up a bit baby girl I can't see you" she said. Sophie backed up and she smiled.

"You'll start school in a few months, then you'll make all sorts of friends and draw with them too" she said.

"Will I get to live with you Mommy?" asked Sophie.

Kiara smiled. She hoped that by the fall everything here was taken care of. She hated keeping Sophie at arm's length but she had to in order to keep her safe.

"I sure hope so baby girl... Mommy is doing her best to get everything here fixed" she said.

Sophie yawned as Glenn came over the webcam.
"Come on sweetie pie, say goodnight to mommy" he said. Sophie pouted but yawned again.

"love you mommy" she said as she put her small hand near the screen. Kiara smiled, feeling a bit weepy that she couldn't hug Sophie.

"I love you too pumpkin.... sweet dreams" said Kiara as she kissed her lips then placed her lips on the screen.

The screen went dark and Kiara reached for a tissue to blot her eyes. She looked around as she was in her own office near the master bedroom. Bill was as usual busy in his office but she wouldn't dwell on that. She had other work to do.

Sexual Re: Talks

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:24 pm

She was walking past Kiara and Bill's master bedroom when she heard soft voices, recognizing one of them as Kiara. The other was of a little girl who sounded vaguely familiar. She listened in, knowing she shouldn't, but couldn't help it. She had nothing else to do. It saddened her to hear the pain in Kiara's voice. Her brows shot up at the little girl calling her mommy. Had Kiara...had a kid? Wow, this was new.

Silence filled her ears for a while and she heard the soft sniffle from Kiara. She moved inside the office door and leaned against the door frame. "I uh...didn't mean to eavesdrop...but are you okay?"

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:27 pm

She looked up. It was Jessica. She had forgotten for a moment that Jessica was staying in the mansion with another boy.

"oh um...y-yeah I'm alright" she said as she closed her laptop and cleared her throat. She really didn't know what to say to Jessica. It seemed they were always on an on and off love hate binge.

"How are you?" she said, figuring that was an innocent enough question.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:33 pm

She brought her brows together, seeing so much emotion written on her face. Her scent had even changed to something she had never smelled on Kiara....sadness. She moved inside the office, but still kept her distance in case. "I'm...great actually. Hey um...you have a daughter? I mean I don't want to pry but if it's none of my business..."

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:36 pm

She blinked then nodded in understanding and chuckled. "Oh... " she said with a smile as she leaned back a bit.

"She isn't my biological child... she sort of... adopted me as her mother and who am I to correct a small child? She used to live here for a bit before Bill went all... lillith and what not" she said, figuring it was easy enough to explain.

"Bill knows her too, but the little girl doesn't really remember him"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:39 pm

She smiled and took a seat in the chair across from her. "That's sweet. Yeah I thought her voice sounded familiar. Sophie, right? She was sweet but I only saw her a few times. I was dealing with all sorts of screwed up stuff and....yeah." She laughed and looked back at Kiara.

"Sorry, it's just weird seeing you like this. You seem...sad. Is everything okay with Bill? Did he finally fire that Victoria secret model, Roxanne? I haven't seen her around."

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:43 pm

She smiled. "Not sad... I just came back from spending a week with Sophie. Guess I got used to being able to hold her" she said.

She actually laughed at Jessica's victoria's secret comment.

"No Bill didn't fire her.... unfortunately Quinn thought it his place to meddle again and kidnapped her." she said with a shrug.

"When he feels like it he'll deliver her back. Probably after he's gotten the information he wants for whatever his plans are" she added with a tone of indifference.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:46 pm

She looked down at her hands. "It must be hard. For a while I thought about what it would be like to be a mom. To have kids....I mean you know it's not possible but it don't mean you don't think of how you'd look pregnant." She looked back up and smiled. "I'm over it now. I'm a vampire...but you're a were...you can you know. Have a baby. I mean has Sophie made you want one of your own?" She chuckled a bit. "Sorry again if I'm prying. Just trying to make small talk I guess."

She sat back and nodded. "Yeah, Quinn....he's good at torture." She remembered their dark games and how she tapped into that. It made her feel good, but she could only imagine what Roxanne was facing. Well, she deserved it.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:50 pm

Kiara thought about it for a moment. It wasn't worth going into details how Russell had made her incapable of getting pregnant, then she'd somehow regained that ability by using Bill's blood directly on her brain.

"Honestly? I don't think I do... Sophie is nice...but she doesn't have my genes. And I'm glad for that. Wolves we.... we don't make real good parents to be honest. We're too wild and things.. we care but in our own weird ways"

She offered Jessica a seat so she wouldn't be standing there all awkward. "Besides...I was a bit of a wild child... to think theres a child with the potential to be a mini me scares the crap out of me"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:03 pm

She laughed and shook her head. "Couldn't be that bad could it? I mean...could you imagine another me? I already drive Bill insane." She sighed and looked around the room, wondering what to talk about. "I never got a chance to talk to Bill. I know it's not your fault, I'm sure you told him...I just...I know he's preoccupied with Texas and this war I keep hearing about..." She looked back at Kiara. "Part of me misses him though. Why is there always something to be worried about, or someone to fear. Why can't it be....be like the day we all escaped the vamp camp. Walking in the sun...and just...everything was right." She sighed again, wishing she could go back to feeling the sun on her skin.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:06 pm

She chuckled. "Wouldn't it be nice? But unfortunately fate is seldom kind to people...vampires and wolves included. As for Bill...." she began but wasn't sure if she should keep going. She didn't want to seem like she was bad mouthing Bill.

"... I think Bill...after all his experiences in life and in death, he feels a need to be in total control. Even as King he feels this desire to control every little detail of his world... down to the people who love him" she said with a shrug.

"You have to give him credit though, between you and Brianna, Quinn probably manipulating you two and my psycho ass I think Bill is handling it quite well"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:08 pm

She opened her mouth slightly. Did Kiara know about Brianna and Quinn too? Just in case, she wasn't going to open that can of worms. "Good thing he's a vampire...otherwise we might have given him gray hair....or a heart attack." She laughed and shook her head.

"The donor girl you sent me is sweet. Very quiet though. I'm still not sure how to talk to her really. I just...never know what to say."

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:13 pm

She smiled and shrugged. She wasn't going to say anything. It wasn't that she pried into the lives of Brianna and Jessica. But she knew Quinn and how he operated and as much as it would be nice to keep the girls sheltered, often you had to get hurt badly to learn.

"Just...talk Jess. Just because you're a vampire doesn't mean you're not a young girl still. Do what... girls do: Stay up late...talk about boys or something"

She rubbed her shoulder. "um what about that boy..." she began, the name of the other vampire escaping her. "I know he was someone who came with you to live here am I right?"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:19 pm

She refused to talk about Quinn to Kiara, for one it was awkward and it made her...emotional and weird. So, instead, she left it alone. Maybe he manipulated Brianna, but never her. Right? She blinked and looked back at Kiara, nodding with a really bright smile.

"James. His name is...James." She got all dreamy faced and relaxed, her whole body at this state of euphoria just thinking of him. After a few minutes of daydreaming, she snapped out of it and tried to appear....normal? "Um...James." Cleared her throat. "James, his name is James Covington. Yeah he's staying here with me. Why has Bill said something bad? Does he not like him?" oh no...Bill had to like him. He just had to.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:23 pm

She blinked and chuckled and shook her head "No no...nothing bad Jess I promise" she said to try and calm her.

"Granted...Bill is old fashioned...you are his daughter in a way and he's protective of his daughters, but I promise he hasn't said anything bad"

She made a note to remember the boy's name...James. If he made Jess happy then why not have him live with her.

"I hope he's coping well....if he needs a donor let me know... we're in short supply for blood" she said, wanting to keep Jessica informed.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:28 pm

Letting out a relieved sigh, she relaxed again and smiled. "Good, because...he's really great. I mean...really, really great. I think....I know...I love him." It came out fast and even shocked her that she was being so open with Kiara for the first time in....forever. She smiled sheepishly and looked down.

After a moment, she looked back up after she registered what Kiara said. "Low on blood supply. That's not very good is it? I mean...what happens when there is none? True Blood was tainted and unsafe...what...what do we do then? The world still hates us because of all the attacks a few months back. It's not the best time to be a vampire is it?"

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:33 pm

Kiara nodded "You're right...not a good time to be a vampire" she said with a nod.

"Well... you're right the true blood is tainted. A massive shipment went out right after you guys broke out. Looks like the shipment was contained in the state...but that means a lot of vamps are going to get sick Jessica"

She looked at her. "I mean very sick...it is why Bill is extra paranoid about this...because there is no cure to this illness"

She sighed. "My company is trying to meet the demand for synthetic blood but without giant factories like the true blood factories we're limited in what we can do. For now relying on clean human donors is your best option"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:37 pm

She lowered her head, picking at her nails nervously, knowing Kiara would be frank with her. "And when humans refuse to donate to us? Then what? Do we just take it? I can't just take it...I mean...it's wrong. Right?" She sighed hard and shook her head. "I know about the hep V...I heard about Nora. Overheard Tara talking about it. Eric was destroyed because of how fast it killed her." She thought for a moment.

"What if...humans can contract this and not be affected....we feed on them and then...." her eyes widened. "It could mean the end, I mean THE end." She started to get a little panicky.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:42 pm

Kiara nodded but smiled gently. "Jessica calm down... just like Hep D Hep V seems to show up in a special blood screening. All of my donors are being tested, as well as any staff here" she said.

She nodded when Jessica said it would be wrong to take it. "you're right... taking the blood just because you're hungry is wrong. You're lucky as Bill spares no expense to keep you fed but other vampires are not so lucky"

She opened up her laptop again and began typing away. After a few seconds she turned the screen to show Jessica her massive order list. She had orders for donors, for blood, for anything that could substitute for blood and she was backed months in advance.

"Vampires from all over the state are trying to order my products. I can barely keep up with orders." she said as she turned the laptop back.

"Right now though...with Isabel being an idiot all resources are being stretched thin. Once we can deal with her for good Bill is going to focus on the blood crisis. Theres a true blood plant in Texas, it's still being rebuilt. If we can survive the next few months until the plant is operational we can try and deal with the crisis"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:47 pm

"Wow, I had no idea it was this bad. It was always so well stocked here and at Quinn's. I never thought....I mean I didn't think it could get like this." She looked down.

After she looked back up to meet Kiara's eyes again, she tried to perk up. "So then maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel. Maybe?"

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:57 pm

She nodded "If theres anything I've learned about being with Bill...is that theres always hope somewhere" she said with a smile.

"Look Jess...I hope you don't think me bossy...and I'm really the last person to be giving advice...but I'd steer clear from Quinn.. he tends to only look out for himself... everyone else is really just a pawn"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:01 pm

She blinked a few times and wondered where that was coming from. "Well, I know he does things a certain way and well, I mean we're just friends. Barely talk anymore. He's busy and stuff. No need to worry about me, I'll be fine."

She smiled and nodded. "I'm a big girl. But I'll heed your warning." She wondered what had brought all this on suddenly.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:03 pm

She nodded. "I know... you're a smart girl.. but take it from someone whose been there...you...and Brianna... need to be careful around him"

She rubbed the bridge of her nose. "Not to mention Bill has a bad beef with Quinn...I don't know why exactly but even when you dated him he was not happy about it"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:10 pm

She nodded. "Okay then. I'll make sure to remember that." She smiled and decided to change the subject. "Have you seen any new additions to the grounds lately?" She was practically bouncing in her chair.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:14 pm

Kiara shook her head "No...but in my defense I haven't been around much and Bill...well he's a tad over protective since he decided to propose so me going out into the grounds is a big no no without him" she said with a playful smirk.

"Why do you ask? Did you or...James make any changes?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:54 pm