A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Training Day

Kiara Griffen

Sexual Re: Training Day

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:58 pm

Kiara chuckled. "I'm just a corn fed girl" she teased as she walked over.

"Actually it comes from years of fighting for my life... against much scarier things than you can imagine. Hell of a training program"

She showed Jessica her fist.

"The trick is to know where to put your strength. Every punch, every kick should be like a bullet. Sharp, precise, no wasted energy"

She took Jessica's hand and placed it to her own stomach just below her ribs.

"A knowledge of anatomy helps but heres a trick. Say you're fighting a breather, aka anything that isn't a vampire. A quick way to put them down if you just need to get away is hitting them here" she said as she formed Jessica's hand into a fist, then placed the knuckles on the spot.

"Can you feel me breathing? This is just below the diaphragm. A well placed punch here caused the lungs to deflate in a flash. Person goes down, you just bought yourself critical seconds to either make an escape or land a death blow"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:04 pm

She took in all the information that Kiara gave her and was actually shocked and awed that Kiara was this good a teacher. Watching intently as Kiara balled her fist and placed it against her stomach. She nodded at her question and felt her stomach expand with her breath and go down when she exhaled. A punch there would do a lot of damage and would be good to remember. She smiled and nodded. "Sharp, precise, no wasted energy...like a jab? Quick and to the point, but with all my power and might?"

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:10 pm

She nodded "See I could punch your arms and legs until I'm blue in the face and it would accomplish nothing. However less than three well placed blows to key areas of your body will have you down as effectively as if I'd used silver"

She took a step back.

"If you're fighting a vampire then focus on their head. Heres a little lesson. Did you know I could rip your arms and legs clean off your body and you'll regrow them completely in a few days?" she began, seeing Jessica's look of shock.

She nodded as she continued. "However a vampire cannot regrow a head so thats where you focus" She brought her hand to Jessica's jaw. "Remember how I tilted your head back with my hand on your jaw?.. Thats because a vampire's greatest weapons are its fangs. You can tear out veins effeciently with those. Immobilize the head and the vampire becomes a lot easier to kill"

"In time you'll be strong and quick enough to find these key spots without having to think. All you'll see are bullseyes where you need to hit"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:16 pm

She was overloaded with information and it was so....cool! She smiled excited and listened to everything she said, her eyes wide with interest. She nodded and continued to listen, taking it all in and thinking hard about the information Kiara gave her. Breathers go for diaphragm. Vampires, focus on head. Easy enough. She looked at Kiara and gave a smile. "I like the way you put things, makes it easy to understand. I really hope you're right about the bulls eye though...I'm sick of being a target to hurt Bill."

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:20 pm

She grinned.

"Jess.... remember that you will forever look 17. People, vampires included will underestimate you...which is a great advantage" she said as she took a few steps back.

"Don't let anyone know you're getting stronger. Do it on your own time, develop your own style. Then scare the shit out of anyone who dares to try and hurt you"

She picked up her socks and shoes.

"I'll teach you how to be secretly deadly. You'll be a loaded gun all wrapped up in a school girl package"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:24 pm

The thought intrigued her. Seventeen and underestimated...wasn't that the forever truth. She liked how Kiara thought and really really enjoyed learning from her. She nodded at kiara's suggestion. "Right, I only show my bad ass skills when no one is expecting it." She giggled and continued to nod as she absorbed it all.

Hearing Kiara's comment about a loaded gun wrapped in a school girl package, she laughed harder, remembering her undercover stunt as a school girl. "That...sounds so awesome. Consider me your newest pupil, oh wise one." She bowed in front of Kiara and then smiled, draping her arm across Kiara's shoulders. "I can't thank you enough for your tips. I'll need a few new punching bags...and preferably some that can withstand...you." She smiled.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:27 pm

Kiara chuckled. "I'll loan you some of mine... they're about five hundred pounds and can resist even my worse of moods" she said as she walked with Jessica.

"And...keep this from Bill. The last thing he needs is knowing I'm teaching his precious daughter how to fight by beating her up"

She looked at the gym. It was small and Jessica would need more space to roam.

"Come to the basement sometime, thats where the main gym is and thats where I train. It's bigger with some more equipment"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:35 pm

She smiled and nodded. "Our little secret. No one needs to know." She winked and wasn't even going to tell James. It would be her secret. And when she defended herself, she would show them all that she could take care of herself and be deadly. Listening to Kiara as she walked with her, she smiled brighter. "Oh really? I'd love to! I didn't know he converted it. Thanks for telling me, I'm sure it will be nicer than that small room I have." She sighed.

"Thanks again Kiara, I really appreciate it. You're a really great friend...and step mom." She teased and saw Kiara's face, losing her smile quickly. "Sorry...." Okay maybe that was still something to work on.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:09 pm