For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Moody Progeny

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Moody Progeny Empty Moody Progeny

Post by Bill Compton Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:17 pm

Bill waited until Arabella had left his office as he watched from the window as the vehicle that Quinn had arrived in pulled out of the grounds as he took a sip from his glass of blood. What truce he had with Quinn was wearing very thin and on the verge of ending completely. He would keep Arabella on side to know what was happening. Turning as he headed back to his desk as Brianna remained silent in her chair and her blood un-touched.

"Drink your blood Brianna. You must be hungry" he encouraged her.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Moody Progeny Empty Re: Moody Progeny

Post by Brianna Jackson Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:24 pm

Brianna was slumped in her chair, she had remained quiet through Bill's demands to Arabella. She was now back in the cage once again. But now Arabella was stuck here as well away from Quinn? How was he going to handle that? Why was Bill like this? Now she was never going to see Quinn again.

She looked at the glass of blood Bill had poured on his desk but refused it.

"I am not hungry" she pouted.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:27 pm

Bill shook his head in disbelief, he could not win with her. He never remembered Jessica being this bad when she was this age in her vampire years. As he slumped into his chair behind his desk as he took another casual sip from his blood.

"Brianna. I am not in the mood for your antics tonight. You will come to love it here, as Jessica has done. Accept it and move on. We are at war with Texas and at these times it is vital that you are safe" he spoke calmly.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:32 pm

Brianna rolled her eyes, this stupid war with Texas. She had heard about it enough times to already be sick of it already.

"I know Bill, jeez I was attacked remember because of this war. If it was not for Quinn then I would be dead. You should be thanking him not sending him into exile. And making Arabella choose...that was wrong" she scolded him.

Right now she couldn't care less what she said to Bill, what could be worse than this.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:40 pm

Bill slid his glass onto his desk as he leaned forward on his forearms.

"That is not your decision to make Brianna. You are my progeny! You will do what I say when I say it! If I believe that you are not safe where you are then I shall take that matter into my own hands....Your room is how you left it. Arabella shall be here in two days and you shall continue your training under my roof. Accept what is done" he told her.

No matter how much Bill tried, he could never understand women. He would speak with Jessica or Kiara about talking with Brianna, maybe they would have more of a chance.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:44 pm

I am your Maker bullshit was really starting to get old now.

"I was safe at Quinn's he looked after me and so did Arabella. This has nothing to do with me at all does it! This is to get one over on Quinn, using me and Arabella!" she snapped.

Standing from her chair as she reached for her blood as she threw the glass at the nearest wall as it shattered and blood splattered everywhere.

"You are destroying his family! Taking Arabella away from him all because she is loyal to you. Using that against her...I don't want you as my Maker! I hate you!" she bellowed at him.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:50 pm

Bill felt a pang in his chest as her words hurt him. But he would not back down from this.

"From now on you will have guards with you at all times! You are not to leave the estate without my permission. Do you understand Brianna! Now go to your room, Do as I say!" he barked at her.

Bill was not in the mood with her antics, at times like this he wished things has been different. He allowed his anger to take over him, blind him from all senses.

"Did you ever think that maybe I did not want to turn you? That I was not in my right mind? I did not have a choice, but with Jessica I did! Now go to your room Brianna!" he ordered.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:54 pm

"Did you ever think that maybe I did not want to turn you?

Brianna was left stunned.

Bill had said that he did not want to turn her, that it was practically against his will to do it. Everything inside her broke. Turning swiftly from him as she sped from his office and straight up stairs to her old room, slamming the door in her wake. Collapsing to her bed as she hugged her pillow as she let her tears fall.

Everything was going to hell.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:59 pm

"BRIANNA!....BRIANNA!" he called out after her.

But it was a fail.

He slumped into his chair again as he cursed himself for his actions and words that had hurt her. He didn't mean what he said, he was just angry with everything that was happening around him. Bill and young teenagers did not mix very well at all. He pressed call on his phone;

"Send in the cleaners" he asked calmly and ended the call.

Well this night could have gone better than expected.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:54 am