For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Playing a new game

Arabella Trillo
    Arabella Trillo

Playing a new game Empty Playing a new game

Post by Arabella Trillo Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:01 am

Arabella looked over the new training areas and nodded in approval. She absently ran her fingers through her hair.

"This will do nicely. See that automated targets are set up around the room at random locations...varying sizes and styles. I want thrown weapons in a case on the east wall and hand to hand weapons on the west. I want the firing range ready by next week. I am not going to take excuses on this. The King's progeny had requested a more offensive approach for her training and I am going to do everything in my ability to give her that."

She signed off on the expenses for the upgrades and smiled. Everything was going like clockwork. She sent for Mathew and smiled even more when he entered. Apparently he had been in the gym when she called for him. He was definitely easy to look at. It make her think for a moment, wondering how closely he guarded Brianna and how far the idea of 'body' went in bodyguard. As he spoke, she was pulled out of her daydreaming and laughed softly.

"Miss Trillo? Are you ok? You sent for me?"

"Of course, just something on my mind is all. I want you to go to your Mistress, Brianna, and tell her the training room is ready and I will meet her here in fifteen minutes. Tell her to dress for activity. This is not going to be a lecture setting."

"Yes, Miss Trillo. Right away."

She watched as he left the room, unable to take her eyes off his backside. Gods..she was bad tonight. She called after him to tell her an hour instead and went looking for Cassia. She needed to burn off some energy...among other things....before she would be able to focus. Why was she so turned on tonight? Oh well, Cassia wouldn't mind. She laughed softly as she headed for their rooms.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Playing a new game Empty Re: Playing a new game

Post by Brianna Jackson Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:30 am

'Why hasn't he text back? Is it because he doesn't want me any more? Has he met someone else? Was he just using me?'

Every thought that she could think of swirled around in her head as to why Quinn had not answered her message or called her back. Something was wrong, and Brianna just knew it. But with Bill having guards following her around every where she went now days she couldn't even try to escape to go and find him.

She had spent the last few days sulking in her bedroom and avoiding Bill at all times, not wanting to speak to anyone. The only other person she was willing to speak to was Matthew, but it was not the same as to speaking with Quinn. The many nights she and Quinn would spend just talking, about her life and his life.

Why hadn't he called her back?

"What!" she called as she heard someone knocking at her bedroom door.

'Miss Jackson....It's Matthew...Miss Trillo sent me to collect you for your training" Matthew called through the door.

Brianna sighed as she swung her legs from underneath her as she quickly hid the phone back in its safe place as she quickly darted to the door.

"How many times do I have to tell you Matthew. Just to call me Bria-Brianna" she stuttered as her mouth went dry.

She could not but stare at him in his manly physique, his hair damp with sweat as she could see the muscles tightening under the glare of her eyes.

"She said to dress for activity......Mis-Brianna" he waved his hand in front of her eyes.

Brianna shook herself to break free of undressing him before her eyes, all this time and she had never seen him like this. 

"Tell Miss Trillo I shall be there in five minutes" she blushed.

"Miss Trillo wanted you there in an hour Brianna" he smirked back at her.

"Will Miss Trillo does not run things around here or boss me around...Wait here" she ordered,

Closing the door as she quickly dressed into something for activity, a blue tank top and a pair of black loose fitted pants as she pulled her hair into a tight pony tail as she returned to the door to find Matthew waiting.

"Come on Matthew....Take your break....Or you can come with me?" she suggested.

Matthew's smirk was all she needed as she and Matthew headed to the training room.
    Arabella Trillo
    Arabella Trillo

Post by Arabella Trillo Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:57 am

Arabella crawled up Cassia's body, kissing her skin lovingly as she made her way to Cassia's delicious lips. When she finally got there, she kissed her so deeply she took Cassia's breath for a moment. What had gotten into her today? She glanced at the clock and sighed. Only another twenty minutes and she had to go to meet with Brianna. She decided to make use of the time, but Cassia was beating her to the punch, slipping down her body. A single look told Arabella just to relax and enjoy herself. She was not about to argue and was about to say....say....gods that felt wonderful. Too soon, the timer warned her she was going to be late if they did not stop. She rolled away from Cassia reluctantly and grabbed a quick shower so she would not reek of their games, then she pulled her clothes on and headed for the training room. As she opened the door, she blew a kiss to Cassia.

"Love you, Cas. I'll be back as soon as I can."

Cassia's mocking pout was adorable.

"You better bring back more strawberries."

Arabella laughed and nodded.

"You got it."

She pulled the door shut and smiled as she walked down the hall.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:14 pm

"Arabella moans at me for being late and now look...She is late...Well at least I can always count on you to be on time" she smirked as she turned from Matthew cursing herself for not thinking.

Turning as she gazed back at Matthew who was now sporting a fresh shirt and sweat pants.

"Give her a chance Brianna, she is doing the best of things...Your Maker did not give her much choice. She is suffering as much as you" 

Brianna did not want to believe that, Arabella had Cassia and she had no one. Bill had Kiara, Jessica had James, but what did Brianna have? No one. Bill had stolen that chance with Quinn.

"I doubt that Matthew....Where is she?" Brianna sighed as she swung her legs back and forth sitting on the edge of some gymnastic equipment.

"She will be here...Until then, how about you spar with me?"

Brianna couldn't believe that she was hearing this.

"But I'm a vampire....I will hurt you" she spoke unsure of his words.

Matthew stood to a fighting stance.

"I am a lot stronger than I look" he grinned.

Brianna slid off of the table as she walked over towards him, her arms swinging back and forth ready to attack with a grin on her face. Throwing the first punch as Matthew caught her hand in his own as he spun her around and wrapped his arm around her chest so that her back was pressed to his front as she could not help but laugh.
    Arabella Trillo
    Arabella Trillo

Post by Arabella Trillo Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:22 pm

As Arabella approached the training room, she could hear fighting going on, and some banter as well. She glanced around the corner and laughed quietly. Was this training or foreplay? She was not sure she should interrupt. After all, she had been the one that was late, and they both seemed to be enjoying things. She picked a secluded spot and watched from her vantage point. This might actually prove educational for Brianna. Besides, it gave her the perfect chance to watch Mathew without him realizing it. She watched quietly as their games continued. She knew that if things went too far, she would either intercede or leave them to their privacy. After all that had been lost, at least Brianna was working on getting over it. she smiled and resumed watching, grinning every time Mathew showed her a new trick.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:34 pm

"Do it again Brianna....This time use more force...." Matthew instructed as he held his hands in front of his face.

Brianna bounced from foot to foot as she held she threw her first punch as it bounced of Matthew's hand as he shook his hand.

"Good....Now try a bit harder" he instructed with a cheeky grin.

"If I do it too hard I might break your hand" she joked.

"Oh I doubt that Bri" as he held up his hands again "Again" he ordered.

Grinning from ear to ear as Brianna threw her punch again with all the force that she had as she tripped up on her own foot and fell forward and landed straight at Matthew pushing him to the floor as she landed on top of him.

"Oh god...I am so sorry...Are you hurt?" she asked worriedly.

Matthews hands rested on the tops of her thighs.

"I'm...not" he grinned.
    Arabella Trillo
    Arabella Trillo

Post by Arabella Trillo Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:22 pm

Arabella grinned as she watched them play. If she did not intervene, things might get very complicated. She laughed to herself at the thought of waiting and walking in on Brianna and her guard getting to know each other on a whole new level. Well..if it happened, good for her. She pulled back down the hall and opened and shut the access door loudly enough to alert them to her 'arrival' before she could see into the room.

"Sorry, I'm late, Brianna. We'll just go over basics today and then we can..."

She took in the room, mentally undressing Mathew, not that he had that much on in the first place.

"...did I interrupt something? I can come back if you need me to."
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:30 pm

"Are you sure your not hurt?" Brianna quizzed him again.

Still straddling his lap as he lay on the training room floor as her hand lay sprawled across his chest as she could feel his heart beating rapidly.

"I am sure...Although I do not mind you staying there longer if you" he whispered as his hand ran across her top thigh.

Brianna raised her head as she spotted Arabella as she quickly darted off him and stood to her feet as Matthew joined her.

"No it's fine....Matthew and I were just training" she stuttered.

Matthew glanced at Brianna and smirked as he turned to Miss Trillo.

"I shall leave you two alone to train...Miss Trillo....Brianna" he bowed on each of their names as he took his leave

Brianna tucked a stray lock of hair behind her ear as she turned back to Arabella.

"So what are we doing tonight?" she snapped hoping to avoid a whole conversation about Matthew.
    Arabella Trillo
    Arabella Trillo

Post by Arabella Trillo Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:44 pm

Arabella grinned at her and teased a bit...

"Training, eh...well if you want to 'train' with him more, please let me know and we can re-plan our meeting so I will not interrupt next time. Can't say I blame you, he looks yummy...how's he taste?"

Changing gears, Arabella walked over to the rack on the east wall and grabbed up some throwing knives. She tossed them to Brianna and pointed to the targets around the room.

"We begin with simple targets. No eggs, no speed training. We start with this to work on accuracy. I do not want you within twenty meters of your targets and I want them inside the center of each target before we stop for tonight. You wanted offense...this is where it begins."
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:52 pm

"Nothing is going on between me and Matthew...He is just a friend that is all Arabella. And besides I love Quinn...And I haven't tasted him, he is one of Bill's body guards that is all" she snapped at Arabella as she folded her arms across her chest.

She watched as Arabella crossed the room to grab some knives from the wall and tossed them to her as she held them unsure of what to do.

"Besides, even if I didn't love Quinn, Matthew and I couldn't go there" she sighed heavily "How will this help me learn how to kill? Throwing knives?" she questioned Arabella's teaching

Last edited by Brianna Jackson on Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Arabella Trillo
    Arabella Trillo

Post by Arabella Trillo Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:57 pm

Arabella's eyes narrowed when Brianna stood there questioning her.

"Simple. You are a young vampire. Until you are more skilled than you are, you need to be able to disable your target first. A century old vampire could snap you like a twig, but a throwing knife in the right place will slow her down, a good enough shot will drop her and disable her for a bit. Then you can move in for more direct methods."

She stood there, watching Brianna. She motioned to the targets.

"Would you prefer the old training program or do you want to move forward?"
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:03 pm

"Well in all honesty I would prefer not to be doing this at all...But it looks like I have no choice, If I want to learn how to kill I will have to take what I can get" she smirked smugly.

Turning her attention back to the targets as she played with a single knife in her hand as she held the others as she took one aim of the knife and used all the force that she had and threw the knife at the target. The first knife hit the target and bounced straight off and landed on the floor with a clang.

"Not a word...I am not in the mood for one of your pep talks" she spoke before Arabella got a word in.

Grabbing a hold of another knife as she gripped it harder and repeated her actions as the knife hit the target again as it hit the target and stayed there as Brianna gleamed at Arabella only to hear the knife hit the floor again.
    Arabella Trillo
    Arabella Trillo

Post by Arabella Trillo Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:08 pm

Arabella smiled quietly and walked over to the rack, taking a large box of the knives down and setting them on a stand in the center of the room. She then walked to the side of the room to a cooler and pulled out a bottle of blood, moving it to a warmer. She turned the warmer on and took a seat in a chair pointed toward the center of the room.

"No pep talks, no commentary unless asked for. This kind of thing really is one of those 'keep trying and you'll get it' kind of things. I was just getting you set up. I'll stay out of the way. You get through this course and one more and we move to live targets."

She lifted the bottle from the warmer, opening it and pouring a glass of blood and returning the bottle to the warmer. As she took a sip, she motioned for Brianna to continue.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:16 pm

"That sounded like a pep talk to me" she grumbled as she took another knife from the box and stood next to it and tossed the knife as it bounced off the target as she turned to Arabella who was sat drinking her blood "What? So no? "Control your emotions? Focus on the target? Use use head instead of your heart crap? Or use the techniques that Quinn taught you?" she mocked.

Taking another knife from the box as she played with it in her hand as she looked down at her feet.

"....He hasn't called me back....I have not heard a word from him since that note...Bill was right wasn't he? He was just using me to get back at him" as she gripped the knife tightly as tossed it again as it landed in the target and stayed.
    Arabella Trillo
    Arabella Trillo

Post by Arabella Trillo Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:23 pm

She watched quietly as the third knife struck the target well and stayed.

"Very good."

She listened to Brianna's questions and thought a moment. Then she walked over and turned on music and turned up the volume. She picked up one of the knives from the box, throwing it without looking at the target, sinking it home. She stepped close and spoke soft enough to be masked by the music.

"Brianna, I have been here with you. I do not know much more than you do but if you talk openly like that, then the King or his people will suspect things. Jonathan has not returned any messages from me either. It is possible he is out of contact for now, maybe dealing with things we do not know about. I would encourage patience, but it is your choice how you deal with things."

She smiled and spoke again...

"..and I thought you did not want pep talks. Throwing a knife is a simple thing, but different for everyone. You have to figure out how your body needs to move for it. That is all the 'pep talk' you will get on it. There are thirty-six targets in this room and I want a blade in the center of each from at least twenty meters before we move to the next evolution."

She walked back over and sat down, picking up her glass and taking a sip of the blood. She nodded to Brianna.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:31 pm

"It's not like it matters if he hears anything...He knows. Bill knows. Matthew told me that he heard a few of the other guards talking about me. One of them got a broken arm and the other knocked unconscious" she smirked a little thinking of how protective Matthew had been.

Bending down to take another knife from the box as she tossed it in the air and caught it as she felt the metal between her fingers.

"If you say you are my friend...Then will you go to him? Ask him what is going on? Bill will let you leave, he won't have cut off all contact for you?" she pleaded with her.

Seeing Arabella's expression as she tossed the knife at the target as it landed in the target, but not dead center as it feel from the target and landed on the floor. Bending down to collect another knife as she focussed on the target to image Bill's face dead centre as she tossed it as it landed dead center. Happy with herself as she repeated the action with a few more targets.
    Arabella Trillo
    Arabella Trillo

Post by Arabella Trillo Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:37 pm

Arabella smiled as she saw the improvement in Brianna's aim. She did not want to know what that wicked grin meant, but she nodded to her request.

"I will get in touch with Vincent and find out what is going on. If Jonathan is around, I will go see him, I left a few things at the house I'd like to retrieve anyway. If he is not, I will try to find out what is going on and get a message to him if I can."

She sipped the blood and smiled as she watched Brianna begin to move from one target to the next.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:43 pm

Brianna moved onto her tenth target with ease as the knifes continued to stay in the target, all the time imagining Bill's face in the centre as she turned to Arabella.

"Take me with you...Say that we need to go shopping or lie to him. He won't suspect that you would be lying to him. We can take Matthew with us, I know that he won't say a word. He will keep our secret. I need to see him Arabella, I need to find out what is happening with us...I need to know if he still wants me or not" her voice ended up barely a whisper.
    Arabella Trillo
    Arabella Trillo

Post by Arabella Trillo Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:50 pm

Arabella thought carefully about her request.

"Let me see what I can find out first. There may be a good reason he has not been in contact."

She stood and walked to stand in front of Brianna.

"You know what he will do to me if he were to find out, right? I am just making sure you know the risk we would be taking."
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:54 pm

"How will he find out? I won't say anything and I know Matthew won't...Please Arabella, I need to know what is going on. I am not going to say anything to Bill am I? Do this for me and I will do something for you, I will put a good word in to Bill for you?" she suggested "I just need to talk to him, an hour tops and then we can be back before Bill realizes what has been going on. Please Arabella" she begged.

Brianna needed to know what was going on, she would give up anything for Quinn. But she needed to know what was going on.
    Arabella Trillo
    Arabella Trillo

Post by Arabella Trillo Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:59 pm

Arabella weighed things carefully before speaking again.

"If you complete this course and the next, a reward would be appropriate..maybe a shopping trip under guard could be arranged. I cannot make promises but I can try. Now get back to your training. No more distractions..."

Now she just had to figure out how to convince the King to allow it.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:06 pm

"...Thank you...Arabella" she whispered hopefully.

Doing as she was told for once as she turned back to the large box of knives as she went back to repeating the instructions as she tossed the knives at the targets, still imagining that they were Bill's face.

All Brianna wanted to do was see Quinn, she did not care if Bill found out or not. She just wanted to see Quinn, even if that meant defying everyone around her. She had considered asking Quinn to leave Bon Temps with her, and a part of her still wanted that. 

But she just needed to see Quinn.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:31 pm