For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Reunited Once Again

Judith Vardamon
    Judith Vardamon

Reunited Once Again Empty Reunited Once Again

Post by Judith Vardamon Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:37 pm

What happened before:  https://devotedtowriting.forumotion.com/t2190-running-for-dear-life

Judith could feel the dark abyss that had overcome her begin to lift.  She could feel the pain of her body still trying to heal itself from the torture, starvation and mental anguish that she had endured over the course of her time with Isabel.  If it hadn't been for the pain, Judith would have thought that everything had been nothing more than the most horrific daymare that she had ever endured.  

Keeping her eyes closed, she tested every part of her body.  Mind working?  Check.  Head pounding?  Check.  Arms aching?  Check.  On it went until she attempted to actually move slightly.  This action sent the pain shooting throughout her body, causing her to groan softly and her eyes snapped open.  She blinked up at the immaculate ceiling and knew exactly where she was; she was at William's estate.  From the feel of the bed, she knew that it was her old room.  Sighing in relief, she looked towards the foot of her bed.  It was then that she caught sight of him.  Her William.  

"William.  How long have you been here?  I have something to tell you.  Something about....Isabel."

Judith knew that Isabel's name would get William's attention.  What she didn't know is if William would believe her and how he would react to the news of what it was that Isabel had learned.  Judith simply hoped that he wouldn't believe that she had purposely betrayed him once more.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Reunited Once Again Empty Re: Reunited Once Again

Post by Bill Compton Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:44 pm

~~~ What Happened Before ~~~

After the guards had taken Kiara her gifts he had still not heard anything from her and decided that he should visit Judith. The last time that he had spoke he had said some hurtful things to her which he did not mean as it was said in the heat of the moment. But now....Seeing her like this, it broke him. He had ordered the guards that no one was to enter the room without his permission including Kiara, Jessica and Brianna and his other guests.

Sitting at the foot of her bed as he waited for her to rise, he knew that she was weak. But he did not understand how she come to be in this state. He needed to know who had done this to her, they would meet the True Death by his own hand.

"William. How long have you been here? I have something to tell you. Something about....Isabel."

Raising his head from his hands as he saw that she had risen from her slumber as he swiftly moved from the bed to sit by her, perching himself on the edge of the bed.

"Shhhhh....Judith. You need to rest.....It can wait until you are fully healed" he whispered soothingly.
    Judith Vardamon
    Judith Vardamon

Post by Judith Vardamon Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:59 pm

Judith closed her eyes, the abyss trying to close in on her again.  Pushing back against it, she shook her head slightly.  

"No William.  It can't wait.  She will know that I am coming here once she finds out that I escaped.  She will send her people after me and you need to know what's coming and what she knows."

Judith could feel her strength begin to diminish as she tried to tell William how dire the situation for him had become.  Slowly she propped her body higher up on the pillows, wincing at the pain that each movement caused her.  

"Tell me, dear brother, do you still have that fine blood in stock?  I fed just before leaving Isabel's dungeons but still haven't healed fully."
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:08 pm

"Shhhh Judith....Trust me it can wait....You are weak, you need to heal" he pleaded with her "You have been with Isabel? All this time?" he asked a little puzzled but decided to wait until she was fully healed "I am afraid that we don't sister" he sounded ashamed that he could not give his sister what she needed.

Standing from his chair as he walked to the bedroom door and outside stood Dexter.

"Dexter, my sister needs to feed to heal. Do you consent to be a donor?" he asked almost begging.

Dexter entered the room and saw the young woman on the bed before turning to Bill.

"Anything for my King" he smirked as he began rolling up his sleeve and sat down next to Judith.

Bill closed the door to the bedroom as he returned to Judith.

"He is clean....Drink. It will help you heal" he assured her.
    Judith Vardamon
    Judith Vardamon

Post by Judith Vardamon Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:27 pm

Judith smiled weakly at William as he assured her that the guard was safe to feed from.  

"I know that he is brother.  So long as we are together, I know that I will be safe.  You have always been noble when it comes to such things.  This is one of the things that I love, and sometimes loathe, about you."

Dropping her fangs slowly, Judith bit into Dexter's wrist, groaning audibly as she felt his thick, warm blood flow over her tongue and glide down her throat.  Once she had felt her wounds healing fully, she reluctantly pulled away before pricking her finger and healing Dexter with her blood.

"Thank you."

Swinging her legs to the side of the bed, Judith looked over at William and smiled softly.  

"Yes, I have been with Isabel for quite some time.  Not by choice, of course. I can honestly say that your prisoners should count themselves lucky that they are not with her.  The accommodations are very lacking, I am sure that you don't starve your "guests" to the point that she does, and well....let's just say that her methods of procuring information is quite crude."

Judith paused for a few moments, watching Bill's reaction to what she had told him so far.  She had to admit too that she was trying to put off telling him the ammunition that she, herself, had handed over to Isabel.[/color]

Last edited by Judith Vardamon on Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:37 pm

"Thank you Dexter" he smirked as Dexter bowed to both Bill and Judith as he vacated the room as he caught what Judith had said.

"Isabel's had you held capture? For how long? Why did you not call to me? I would have come for you Judith?" he spoke his voice a little pitched in anger.

He stood from the bed as he began pacing back and forth as he tried to control his anger at himself at Isabel. He knew that Isabel could be cruel but as to stoop this low as to attack his sister, although he should not be surprised as she attempted an attack on his progeny.

"You should have called for me Judith....I would have come for you. I would have saved you from...from that..." he couldn't even say her name he was that angry.
    Judith Vardamon
    Judith Vardamon

Post by Judith Vardamon Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:51 pm

Judith smiled softly, reaching a hand out to cup William's face gently, "I know that you would've come for me William.  This is why I could not call you.  I think it may have been what Isabel wanted and...when she realized that I would not have you come to her, she began to, um, press me for information."

Looking down at her hands, Judith could feel the tears beginning to pool. Quickly, she dashed it away with her finger tips before speaking again.

"I did tell her something William.  I must have been hallucinating while I was down there because I thought that you were there.  It was only after that I realized it was some kind of illusion brought on by hunger, I suppose."
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:59 pm

Bill placed his hand on top of Judith's as he smiled a little as he returned sitting next to her on the bed. He wished that Judith had called to him, he did not care about Isabel he would have gone to her and ended Isabel whilst he had the chance.

"Judith you have nothing to be ashamed about...You were hunger deprived and if I know Isabel...she can be cruel and sadistic....You will have nothing to worry about...I can take whatever she throws at me...No matter what you have told her.....But out of curiosity.....what did you tell her?" he quizzed.

Bill tried thinking about every single part of his life that Isabel could use against him, there was one that was inkling in the back of his mind.
    Judith Vardamon
    Judith Vardamon

Post by Judith Vardamon Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:26 am

Judith looked down at her hands folded in her lap.  She knew that William had said that she didn't have to be ashamed of telling Isabel but she was.  How could she have been that stupid?  She should have known that it wasn't William that stood in front of her in that dungeon.  After a few moments, she sighed thinking that it was better to tell William and get it over with.  

"She knows that you were relieved of your position as king before the downfall of the authority.  She knows that you are rightfully no longer King of Louisiana.  I'm sorry William, my love."

Scooting towards William slightly, Judith placed her head on his shoulder.  She didn't want him to see the shame in her eyes nor did she want to see the disappointment in his.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:15 am

Everything inside Bill just froze, empty. Isabel had used her tricks to get at Judith and now she knew the most vital piece of information that could be used to bring about his downfall. No one else knew of this information other than Judith and the deceased members of the Vampire Authority. But with no one around to back it up he believed himself to be in the clear. The building destroyed and consumed by fire all information was gone....It had to be.

"There...There is nothing to worry about sister...There is no evidence of this, that I can assure you. It is just the words of a vindictive woman who wishes to destroy any and all of my reputation" he assured her.

Turning to her as her head rested on his shoulder as he held her face between his hands.

"You have nothing to fear.....But for now I think it is wise that this stays between us...And I want you to stay here until things are safe...We do not know if Isabel has someone after you...I can protect you"
    Judith Vardamon
    Judith Vardamon

Post by Judith Vardamon Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:08 am

Judith smiled slightly as William tried to reassure her that everything would be fine, even though Isabel had this new knowledge.  It was always his way, trying to protect everyone that he cared about.  Reaching her hand up, Judith touched William's hand, caressing it gently.  

"Alright William, I will stay and I promise to help as much as I can.  Don't shut me out of this because you're afraid of what could happen.  When I was taken, I was caught off my guard.  That will not happen again."

Judith could feel their connection strengthening once again.  It always seemed to happen when they were brought together again.  Leaning forward, she gently brushed her lips against his, almost as if she was questioning if such an action was OK.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:13 am

".....Judith.....I......" he was ended as he felt her lips against his as it was a familiar feeling.

When she pulled back to gaze at him questioningly he knew that this was wrong, he was with Kiara. But with Judith nearly loosing her life because of who and what he was he felt something that he had never felt before. His hand reached up to grasp the back of her neck as he pulled her lips back to his and he allowed himself to be in this moment with her. 

".....Judith....." he whispered against her lips.
    Judith Vardamon
    Judith Vardamon

Post by Judith Vardamon Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:27 am

When Judith felt William pull her back to him once more and heard her name on his lips, she moaned softly against his mouth and wrapped her arms around his neck.  Turning her head slightly, to deepen the kiss, she allowed herself to be transported back to when it was just them.  She felt as the passion that they had for one another returned to her and she moved closer until she was straddling his legs.  She could feel his body beginning to respond to her, pressing harder and harder against her thigh.  

". . . . . .William. . . . ."
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:37 am

His arms wrapped around Judith's waist as his erection pressed against her inner thigh as he felt her deepen the kiss between them as he allowed himself to be in this moment with Judith. Someone who he was close to losing because of his war with Isabel. But in that moment he lost himself, but then he remembered....Kiara.

Bill instantly pulled back as he could see the confusion in Judith's eyes as he shifted her from his lap as he stood up and began pacing back and forth as he stopped to look at her.

"I can't do this Judith....I am with Kiara" he explained.
    Judith Vardamon
    Judith Vardamon

Post by Judith Vardamon Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:05 pm

Bill's sudden refusal of her both confused and hurt Judith.  She felt her heart sink at the mention of Kiara's name.

""Ah yes, the bi....Kiara.  No need to fret William, I won't tell her of this.  Well, thank you for the hospitality and for allowing me to stay here dear brother."

Judith moved towards the door, inwardly furious at William's refusal of her and the fact that he was still rejecting her for a were.  She knew that he loved her but, truth be told, by now she thought that he would have moved past it by now. She would not allow her hurt and anger to show outwardly though.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:18 pm

Bill knew that he had hurt Judith by leading her on but he allowed himself to get distracted and hurt Judith even more.

"Judith.....You know that I am with Kiara....I should not have allowed that to happen and for that I am sorry....Things are different now than they once were.....You are my sister, my blood. And that is how it will have to stay, regardless of what we both want....I chose Kiara" he told her.

Bill knew that was another problem that was getting added to his list, the ever growing list.
    Judith Vardamon
    Judith Vardamon

Post by Judith Vardamon Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:28 pm

Judith looked down at the floor and nodded as William spoke.  

"As you wish your majesty."

She turned and opened the door to leave.  Just before exiting, she turned and closed the door before speaking.

"It's interesting though William, the words that you choose....regardless of what we BOTH want.  You may want to think about that William, before it's too late."

Turning on her heel, she opened the door once more before walking out.  She would stay in William's home, as he wished, but she wouldn't stay here right now; not at this moment.  Let him wonder where she had gone, let him worry.  Right now, she simply wouldn't let herself care.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content