All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Forgiveness

Matthew Holt

Sexual Forgiveness

Post by Matthew Holt on Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:32 pm

Matthew sat in the kitchen on the King's home by the counter as he reloaded his gun. The vampire James had made him look like a fool in front of every one around him. He made him look a fool in front of Brianna, it was his job to protect her and he had failed at that. He was purposely hired to keep the King's youngest progeny safe and he had allowed her to almost be killed by some woman at Merlotte's who ruined their first date.

Taking a sip of his beer bottle as the other guards were scattered around the estate on their duties while Matthew told advantage of his break that he hadn't taken this morning refusing to leave Brianna's door. Knowing that she would be awake now by had left Kevin in charge whilst he insisted that he take a break.

He had yet to see James around the mansion but he would bide his time, right now he just felt so ashamed for letting his guard down. Placing his gun back in his holster as he took another swig of his beer as he tried to forget about things just for a moment.
Brianna Jackson

Sexual Re: Forgiveness

Post by Brianna Jackson on Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:16 pm

Brianna did not understand why Matthew had avoided her since their return from Merlotte's, truth be told she was not in the mood to talk. She was furious and just wanted to kill something, and had gone straight to her room afterwards. Her large TV did not last long and she knew that Bill would not be happy but she did not care. Slipping into a pair of shorts and plain simple t-shit she figured she was calm enough to see Matthew. Opening her bedroom door expecting to see Matthew standing outside but instead it was another guard.

".....Is Matthew around?" she asked unsure if she was supposed to call him by his last name.

'He is down in the kitchen ma'am....Shall I retrieve him for you?'

"It's fine...I need to get some blood any way...You can stay here. I will be back" she ordered and closed the door behind her and made down to the kitchen.

Slowly approaching Bill's office she could hear that he was with someone and it didn't sound like a very pleasant meeting but it would keep him busy. Entering the kitchen she spotted Matthew sat at the counter drinking a beer. She had never seen him drink beer before, he had always told he he only had a drink to calm himself down.

"Beer and silence...not a great look on you" she joked hoping to lighten the mood.

Matthew Holt

Post by Matthew Holt on Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:30 pm

Swirling the remaining beer in his bottle as he locked eyes with the bottle as he let out a heavy sigh as he was soon brought out of his resolve by hearing Brianna's voice.

"...Yeah...Sorry....Been one of those days...Well one of those weeks really" he spoke.

Quickly draining his bottle of beer as he tossed it into the trash can as he returned back to his seat now facing Brianna.

"Where is Kevin? He is supposed to be with you if I am not" as he looked to see if he could see Kevin.
Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson on Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:56 pm

Brianna nodded as she knew exactly what he meant by one of those weeks. Everything had gone wrong for her, first with Quinn, then Arabella and then what happened at Merlotte's with that woman. 

"I told him I would be back, he is upstairs waiting...Since I would be with you I figured that I would be safe...I mean nothing bad happens around here does it?" she shrugged.

Walking to the fridge as she pulled out a bottle of blood and popped it into the microwave and set the time as she tuned back to Matthew. At times like this she missed having Marie and Melody around to have a quick feed, but they reminded her to much of Quinn to have around and had said her goodbye's to them both as she had asked one of the guards to take them back to Quinn's home. As much as she would have loved to keep them with her, it just brought back painful memories of him.

"So what's wrong with you? Your never this quiet?" she smirked tying to hide her pain at the thougt of Quinn.

Last edited by Brianna Jackson on Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Matthew Holt

Post by Matthew Holt on Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:21 pm

Matthew nodded at her remark about him never being this quiet and he knew it to be true, but he was angry with himself still for what happened at Merlotte's.

"You know why....That woman could have killed you and I did nothing...I allowed that vampire James to protect you when it should have been me...I am the one that loves you and I did not protect you Brianna! Don't you get that?...If the King ever found out...Or Arabella for that matter..." he snapped.

Forcing himself from his chair as he stood in front of Brianna as he ran his hand through his hair.
Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson on Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:28 pm

Brianna did not expect Matthew to be acting like this, it was her fault that had almost gotten killed. She had taken on someone who was not human, someone like Quinn. She was not as strong as she thought she was.

"Hey, hey...It was my fault...I was angry and...and I was stupid. Don't blame yourself Matthew. It was all on me...and what does Arabella have to do with this? I want nothing to do with her or Bill for that matter. Once I get him to release me I am leaving this place and never looking back" she told him.

Resting her hands on his face as she forced him to look at her.

"Hey look at me...This was not your fault" she pleaded with him.

Matthew Holt

Post by Matthew Holt on Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:31 pm

He did not want to look into her eyes but she forced him to by holding his face to gaze at her. Without thinking he pulled Brianna into his arms as he rested his forehead against her letting out a breath he did not know he had been holding.

"I do not know what I would do if anything happened to you" he whispered sweetly "I love you Brianna..." he whispered again.
Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson on Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:37 pm

Hearing again how he felt about her still made her reel from his earlier revelation, she had only ever loved one man and it felt wrong to love another so quickly. But she did care about him a lot, a lot more than she should for a guard.

"...I-I think I feel the same..I don't know Matthew....It's just so soon after Quinn and I do care about you a lot, I really do" she admitted.

Quinn was gone and Brianna knew that, he was not coming back to her. She had messed things up because of kissing Matthew. It was going to be now or never. Gazing up at him softly she pulled his lips down to hers with a want and a need that she had never felt before.

Matthew Holt

Post by Matthew Holt on Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:51 pm

Matthew's hands wrapped around to the base of her back as they drifted down to lift her into his arms as he spun around so that she was now sitting on the edge of the counter as he pulled her closer to his own body. He knew that the beast had ruined her trust in men, but he would show her that he was the one.

His lips left hers as they slid across her jaw to the top of her neck below her ear as he could feel his erection growing in his pants as he shifted a little uncomfortably as he knew that he was building to something that he would have to finish himself later.
Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson on Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:00 pm

Brianna let out a gasp as she could feel something pressing against he inner thigh and she knew it to be him. But she was not ready yet, she knew her body was from the way that it was reacting to him but her heart was not ready.

"....Matthew....Not yet...Not in here" she whispered against his neck.

Matthew Holt

Post by Matthew Holt on Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:04 pm

And he was right. He would have to deal with his own problem along without the help of Brianna, but he would not force her to do something that she did not want to do....yet. Dropping his arms from her as he took a step back as he tried to control his breathing.

"Your right, I am sorry...You should get back before Kevin comes looking for you" he suggested wisely so that he could go "sort" himself out.
Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson on Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:09 pm

Brianna saw the defeated look in his eyes and knew that she was taking him so far only to let him down. Slipping from the counter as she walked over to him as she batted he eyelashes and smirked innocently.

"...I may be the King's progeny....But I won't act like one" she smirked as she cupped him through his trousers as he heard him grunt.

Sinking to her knees in front of him as she instantly began unzipping his pants to allow him to spring free as she took hold of him in her hand.

Matthew Holt

Post by Matthew Holt on Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:12 pm

"What?....." as he groaned as Brianna fondled him through his pants as he stiffened to her rough touch. "Brianna...what are...." he ended as he watched Brianna sink to her knees in front of him as he was sprung free as her hand wrapped around him as he watched in a trance like state as she guided him to her mouth.

Well if this was not forgiveness that he didn't know what was.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:54 pm