For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Playing Games?

Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Playing Games? Empty Playing Games?

Post by Brianna Jackson Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:14 pm

Brianna still couldn't believe that she had done it. She had done something completely new with Matthew and it shocked her to her very being. She didn't believe that she was capable or brave enough of doing something like that, not even to Quinn. Lying on her bed as she relayed the events with Matthew in her head she could not help but grin. With the TV and some movie on in the background to fill the void as Matthew was busy with Bill as he held yet another guard meeting. What did Bill discuss with the guards anyway? Rule one - No sleeping with the other staff. Rule two - no sleeping with my progeny? 

Laughing to herself as she continued to watch the infamous pirate Jack Sparrow try to get his ship back as she would loose herself in movies for the rest of the night. Hearing her phone buzz on the bedside unit as she scampered over to see if it was a message from Matthew, but it was a number she did not expect to see. It was from Quinn. Debating whether or not to open it afraid of what it would say, but against her better judgement she opened it.

~Brianna, I'm sorry~

He's sorry? That was all that he could say? That he was sorry? He had broken her heart by lying and was off with some other woman, he had used her to get what he wanted. Taking her phone as she climbed out of bed and marched out of her bedroom towards an office on the far wing that she had heard that Arabella was using. Not caring for knocking she barged into her office to find her sitting behind a desk as she slammed the phone down on her desk to get her attention.

"Is this some kind of a sick joke of his? "Brianna, I'm sorry" What does he want to do? Mess with my head again?" she snapped at Arabella.
    Arabella Trillo
    Arabella Trillo

Playing Games? Empty Re: Playing Games?

Post by Arabella Trillo Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:22 pm

Arabella was quite surprised when Brianna stormed into her new office and slammed something down on her desk.

"Firstly, Brianna I have no clue what you're talking about. secondly, it is normal courtesy to knock before barging into someone's office well there at work. however, you have had a bad way of things recently so I will let that slide."

She set the folder from Fangtasia side and looked up at Briana them down at the phone. she picked up the phone and looked at the message then back to Brianna again.

"To be entirely blunt with you, I have no clue what he would want. I have not heard from him since he released me. from the look of the message he regrets something he did. beyond that you'd have to ask him what he means."

She pick the phone up of the desk and handed it back to Brianna.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have a lot of paperwork to go through before I meet with the king."

Last edited by Arabella Trillo on Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:34 pm

Working? In her new office? Since when did Bill just give out offices to just anyone? Taking the phone from Arabella as she looked on astounded that she dismissed her like that.

"I will knock when I feel like the person deserves to respected...But you know how I feel on that" she smirked sarcastically.

Shoving her phone into her pocket as she crossed her arms across her chest to carry on watching Arabella work whilst she was there.

"Regrets what? Breaking my heart? Shacking up with some woman who is like him? Yeah he sure feels guilty about something" she snapped.
    Arabella Trillo
    Arabella Trillo

Post by Arabella Trillo Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:50 pm

if there was one thing that irritated Arabella more than other things it was incivility. she stood up from her chair and placed her hands firmly on the desk leaning forward. when she spoke it was very direct with a flat tone.

"Brianna, I am trying to be extremely patient here but I have a lot to do and I only have a few hours to do it. if you want to speak to him or know what he means by that message I suggest contacting him directly."

Arabella's eyes softened a bit as she spoke softly for a moment.

"You are not the only one who he turned away from..."

Last edited by Arabella Trillo on Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:00 pm

Brianna could not help but laugh at Arabella's words about contacting Quinn directly as she took her phone out from her pocket and dropped it onto the desk.

"I don't want anything to do with him...He nearly broke me because he lied to me...He is your father and always will be...Whether or not your with him or not...You can go back to him any time you want. You can tell Bill that you want to leave and he will let you leave, but I can't" she snapped.

Turning from Arabella as she ran her hands through her hair and swiftly turned back.

"You were my friend and when I needed someone the only person that was there for me was Matthew. He saved my life...twice. He saved from that whore that Quinn is screwing when she held a pool cue to my chest ready to kill me and he saved me. I would have been dead if it wasn't for him...Where were you huh? Stuck with your head so far up my Maker's ass that become him?" she spat.
    Arabella Trillo
    Arabella Trillo

Post by Arabella Trillo Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:12 pm

When she heard about the threat of harm from some lover of Jonathan's, her head snapped up. After a moment to pause, her lips curled into a slight smile.

"I see. So Matthew help you sneak out of the house, going behind your own maker's guideline for your safety. he took you somewhere that was unsecured and uncontrolled and your life ended up being endangered? but then he protected you from the danger he caused and everything is all right now? did I miss anything?"

She paused for a moment before speaking again.

"I tried to be your friend Brianna. yes I made a mistake and tried to kiss you once when I misunderstood things, but a friend would have forgiven that and move past it. you need not worry about me telling the King about your little trip, despite the danger you put yourself in. no matter what you think, I am your friend. even if it is only one sided."

She swallowed hard and look at Brianna again.

"You were more right than you realize with what you said in anger the other night. I sent one of the guards back to Quinn's house to see about getting some of my things. the house has already been sanitized. I would have nothing to go back to if I went there. "

Arabela did not I know how much longer she would stay calm, so she slowly lowered herself back into the chair.

"If at some point you wish to talk to me, as a friend who is willing to listen, I will be there for you. I'm not going to lie and say I approve of you and Matthew, but if he makes you happy, then I am glad you have him."

Last edited by Arabella Trillo on Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:22 pm

Crap! Brianna knew that she had dropped Matthew in it, he was surely going to fired because of this. But when Arabella said that she was not going to tell Bill that did have her really surprised.

"Your not going to tell Bill? Why? Surely that would get your browning points with him? Make you his number one pet in this place? God knows he doesn't pay any attention to me does he? It's all Jessica this, Arabella that, what about me? He forgets that I even exist unless I am under wraps by some training that I do not even want now. But god forbid that he has a progeny that is not up to his standards" she spat at Arabella.

But hearing that she did not approve of Matthew really had her angry, controlling her emotions, well she was controlling her anger well enough.

"And what gives you the right to pass judgement over what I do with Matthew, its none of your god-damn business. If I want to be with Matthew then I will be...Quinn gave up on me...So I have given up on him" she yelled.
    Arabella Trillo
    Arabella Trillo

Post by Arabella Trillo Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:35 pm

Arabella pushed her chair back and stood facing Brianna. Her eyes were cold as steel.

"He gave up on you? He was ready to go to war with Bill over you. He was willing to lose everything he has trying to keep you. if he hadn't wanted to be with you, why would he is giving me that phone? You arrogant bitch, I've been trying to be civil and let you have your moment but I'm done with that. You what reality? here is some reality for you Brianna. Quinn was faithful to you. He never touched anyone or even looked at them,even though the two of you had never officially been together. you remember bills assistant? he could have had her that night they came to my recital? she had offered it plainly enough and he refused."

Arabella stepped around the desk and stood close to face Brianna.

"I think you might even have a bigger ego than your maker. I already told you I'm not going to expose what happened. You claim that it was someone that Jonathan was sleeping with, yet I wonder who really started the conflict. was it her or you? as for you and Matthew I was not judging you. I was telling you I was happy for you but I guess you're too wound up in your own self hate to see anything else."
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:44 pm

Brianna was taken back at Arabella's hateful words at her as she attempted to stand her ground as ever word penetrated deep about Quinn. She had never felt such hate before, she didn't know if it was because her emotion were all over the place. Without thinking she raised her hand and slapped Arabella hard across the face.

"You can think what you like...You and Quinn are the same...You deserve each other, or maybe that is why he released you...I don't know what Cassia see's in you, maybe pity or she is scared of you...You and Quinn disgust me....Go back to him and take this damn phone with you" as she indicated to the phone on the desk "You are nothing to me, not a friend, nothing...I hate you...I will be civil to you in front of Bill and others, but we are not friends....Ever again"
    Arabella Trillo
    Arabella Trillo

Post by Arabella Trillo Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:47 pm

Arabella felt the sting of the slap before she could react to block it. Fine. if Brianna wanted to raise it to that level she could live with that. without a word she took her full strength and backhanded Brianna across the face. She walked over to were Brianna had landed and looked down to her.

"Stay down, Brianna. You are not ready for this fight yet."
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:36 am

Feeling the backhand of Arabella's slap across her face as she stumbled back and landed on the floor as she gazed up at her holding her stinging cheek.

"...Not ready for this fight?.....I had someone teach me to fight...Someone I once called friend!" she hissed through clenched teeth.

Remembering her training so sped to her feet so that she was now level with Arabella, her body in a fight stance.

"Why don't you show me if your ready for this fight..." she smirked sarcastically.
    Arabella Trillo
    Arabella Trillo

Post by Arabella Trillo Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:59 am

Arabella smirked and took off her shoes. No point in scuffing them. She knew Brianna was fast but she was faster. she had decades of experience that Brianna didn't even know about. using her full speed she sped around Brianns, swatting her on the ass and moving out of reach before Brianna could turn around. Shr grinned and motioned for Brianna to come after her.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:32 am

Rubbing her ass cheek that stung from Arabella's attack as Arabella moved out of the way before she could retaliate.

"Do not fight me as though I am a child" she hissed.

Speeding towards Arabella as she grabbed her hair and gave it a sharp tug as she wrapped her arm around Arabella's neck and forced her down to the floor.

"...Had enough?" she snapped.
    Arabella Trillo
    Arabella Trillo

Post by Arabella Trillo Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:40 am

Arabella dropped to one knee shifting her hips, kicking off the ground, and through Brianna against the far wall. she walked over looking at Brianna on the floor.

" have you already forgotten what I taught you? your emotions get in the way."

Arbella backed up and braced for Brianna's next attempt.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:00 am

'Your emotions get in the way'

Brianna did not care about her emotions as she stood against the wall that Arabella had thrown her against.

"You taught me nothing!....Nothing. How to catch eggs and that is it!" she sneered.

Dropping from her fighting stance as she glared at Arabella.

"You can pretend to Bill all you want...That your some perfect little lapdog of his..But we know different...You are dead to me Arabella!" she spat turning from her as she swiftly less the office.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:24 am