A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Almost There

Sexual Almost There

Post by Arabella Trillo on Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:39 pm

Arabella let her head fall back against the towel on the edge of the hot tub. Cassia grinned at her from across the steaming water. She spoke, but hardly above a whisper.

"You were right, Cassia. This is just what the doctor ordered after the last few days. At least everything that can be sent ahead has been. Everything left can travel with us."

She closed her eyes for a moment and her mind flashed back to kissing the King in his office. She knew she would never forget what happened, but she was also glad she had stopped them both from making a mistake. Her eyes opened to see Cassia looking at her curiously.

"What?"

"Gods, what are you thinking about? You looked like you were really enjoying whatever it was."

Arabella knew if she was still human, she would be in full blush by now, looking at Cassia's expression of amusement.

"Oh...it was nothing....a memory of something I once enjoyed, but the past is gone...and you my dear...."

She slid across the water, wrapping her arms around Cassia's body and kissing her.

"...are my future. We are together and that is all that matters."

She slowly began teasing Cassia with her fingers and lips, bringing a flush to her lover's face as she touched her most intimate places. She loved how Cassia's back arched when she touched her. She slowly lowered her lips to Cassia's breast, dropping her fangs into the tender flesh and slowly tasting of her lover's blood. She could taste the excitement in it, and smell her arousal as well. She took only a sip before closing the wound and looking into Cassia's eyes again. She allowed her fingers to slip within her lover again, teasing and torturing her with exquisite patience, enjoying every reaction that was revealed in her eyes and expressions. She smiled and withdrew her fingers from her lover, taking her hips and lifting her to sit on the towels at the edge of the hot tub. She slowly began kissing Cassia's inner thigh as she pulled her lover little by little to the edge again. She leaned down, dropping her fangs and drank from her favorite spot at the top of Cassia's thigh. She could not help but smile as Cassia's head fell back as she lost herself in the pleasure. She drank deeply this time, letting Cassia feel the blood being drawn from her body, knowing Cassia loved the sensation.
Bill Compton
King
King

Sexual Re: Almost There

Post by Bill Compton on Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:10 pm

~~ Two Days Earlier ~~

After finally convincing Jessica that he was fine, his flesh was still in the process of fully healing as his clothes were burnt almost revealing every part of him. After Jessica had excused herself to go and find James he could see that she needed to be alone and it was not something that he was going to deny her. He to needed a moment to himself. Isabel was gone. He had never felt such a weight being lifted from his shoulders as though it was the true ending of something that he had created. With two nights of being in the ground he just needed to shower and return to some normality. 

~~~ Present Day ~~~

Bill had been sat in his office glancing over the letter that he had received from Dexter from Arabella. His mind drifted back to that night where she had stopped them both from doing something that they may both regret. In the back of his mind he was grateful that she had stopped him as he was not sure how much more guilt he could take. He knew that he was loosing Arabella to Italy by his own doing, part of it to hurt Quinn but the other to establish a relationship with Queen Constance again. He had not given Arabella a choice, but she seemed more than happy to do his wishes. 

Standing from his chair as he exited his office and instantly made his way to the top of the stairs. He needed to see Arabella one last time before she left, he needed to thank her for her gift and for stopping them both when she did. His sole intention was to find Kiara, he needed to find the woman that he loved.

Standing outside her door as he entered without knocking as he could vaguely hear some noises coming from her bathroom as he slowly approached the door.

"Arabella?" he called as he reached for the door knob and opened the door, not ready for the sight he was about to be greeted with.

Arabella and Cassia in the large tub as he quickly averted his eyes.

"My apologies....I did not realize that you had company"

Post by Arabella Trillo on Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:22 pm

Arabella heard the door opening and quickly pulled back, sealing the wound in Cassia's leg before Cassia threw herself back in the water as the door opened.

"My apologies....I did not realize that you had company"

Arabella dabbed her lips with one of the newly vacated towels and smiled at the new arrival. She stood from the hot tub, slowly climbing the steps out and picked up a towel, drying her hair first as she stood on a second towel.

"You Majesty...this is an unexpected surprise. How may I help you?"

She slowly began to dry herself with the towel, not really caring if the King saw her. As she finished, she laid the towel aside and walked across the room, taking a silk robe down from a hook on the wall, wrapping it around her body. She would not talk to him in her bedroom...that could lead to things...she instead walked to the sitting room and took a chair by the fireplace.

"How can I serve my King today?"
Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:29 pm

Bill attempted to give both Cassia and Arabella the privacy that they needed as he hastily vacated the bathroom leaving Cassia in the tub as he closed the door behind him. With vampires they did not care about shielding themselves away as humans would in the presence of another. He followed Arabella into the sitting room as he waited for her to get comfortable as he cleared his throat as he took on a more gentleman like act,

"Arabella I must insist that you call me Bill, only in the presence of others should you address me formally" he smirked.

Finding himself a vacant seat as he sat opposite Arabella as he knew this needed to be sorted.

"Arabella....About what happened....The other night...." and then his mind went blank.

Post by Arabella Trillo on Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:35 pm

Her lips curled into a smile at his obvious discomfort.

"yes...after the other night, formality does seem a bit silly."

She held a finger to her lips and moment and smiled.

"So, William, what brings you to my apartments? Second thoughts?"

To tease him, she let the robe fall open a bit, revealing a little of what was beneath it.
Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:38 pm

Bill could hear the rise of temptation in her voice as he glanced around to see that she had allowed her robe to fall open as he reverted his eyes from her.

"No. You did the right thing in stopping us....I was....wrong to act on a whim. I do not wish to offend you Arabella, but if I wish things to work with Kiara then I must be honest with myself and with her" he told her promptly.

Bill knew that he could keep all the recent events to himself but the guilt would eat up at him, it would eventually destroy everything that he had attempted to build with Kiara.

Post by Arabella Trillo on Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:45 pm

Her amused laughter filled the room as she leaned forward.

"As I mentioned that night, William. I know of your feelings for your wolf, and would not wish to come between you. She was kind to me when I first arrived...kinder than I had expected. I would not do that to her, and that is why I stopped us. Trust me, it was not for a lack of willingness...on either side of things...but I could not allow either of us to make that kind of mistake."

She looked directly in his eyes and spoke softly.

"Were things different, I might not have stopped you. Come to me in half a century and we will see if either of us stop things, but for now, you will have your wolf, and I will finally be going home to Rome. I hope you do not mind if I get dressed while we talk, William."

With that statement, she pulled the robe from her body, laying it across the back of the chair and walked into the closet to find something to wear.

"We can still speak. I would hear what you came to speak on."
Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:50 pm

Thinking of Kiara made everything seem distant, their lives on how it used to be before the war happened. It was something that he would think on later.

"Please...Continue" he assured her as he turned his back to give her some privacy whilst she dressed, not wanting to put temptation in his way.

The coming to her in half a century made him smirk as he knew that he would not be alive if and when Kiara found out about his dwellings with other women

"I just came to see that you have everything that you need. I assume that Dexter has met with your requests without any problems?" he questioned her.

Post by Arabella Trillo on Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:58 pm

She called from in the closets.

"Oh yes...just a few letters I asked him to deliver...nothing too devious. I would not want to sully his reputation by having him do anything more inappropriate...without your approval."

She walked back out, feeling more herself and far more confident for how nervous she seemed to make him. As she fastened the corset around her, then moved to the dressing table. She smiled when Cassia came in from the other room in her robe, picking up the brush and began brushing out Arabella's hair. Arabella smiled as she saw Cassia look over at the king and blush. She looked over to the King and nodded.

"I imagine, of course, that you would like to discuss other things as well though."

As Cassia ran the brush through her hair, she closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation and the new confidence she was feeling.
Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:04 pm

Bill could not help but look to Cassia as she entered the room as he could see the rising blush in her cheeks but Bill did not say a word as he turned his attention back to Arabella.

"Soon. I should leave you and Cassia to your evening....Perhaps a letter would be more wise as I recall you have quite a way with words Arabella" he smirked.

Standing from his chair as he bowed to Cassia and then to Arabella.

"Unless there was something that you would like to discuss?" he quizzed.

Post by Arabella Trillo on Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:20 pm

Arabella smiled as Cassia finished brushing her hair and walked into the closet, pulling a room divider in place. Arabella smiled at her modesty and turned back to the King. Arabella turned and walked back over to where the King was standing. Arabella rested a hand on his cheek and smiled.

"I know you have a busy day so I will not keep you from it, William."

She watched as he started to leave and spoke quickly.

"I don't know if it matters, but my people say there had been a blonde woman, apparently a vampire, hanging around Fangtasia. She seems to make Miss Burrell a bit nervous, but the Miss Burrell is a bit skittish anyway."

She smiled as she thought of the mousy little vampire.
Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:25 pm

A blonde vampire? That peaked Bill's curiosity, he knew that there was still Texan vampires in the area and as Willa Burrell was still a young vampire everything would scare her. She was in ways nothing like her Maker, she did not have his strength or the brains to act as Northman. But that was not at the top of his list of priorities.

"I shall look into that" he nodded and smirked to her.

Placing a soft kiss on her cheek as he gazed softly into her eyes.

"Until we meet again Miss Trillo" he whispered.

With that he left her room and closed the door behind him.

Post by Arabella Trillo on Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:42 pm

Arabella smiled as Cassia came out in a nice peasant shirt and skirt. She always looked goo, but that kind of outfit was her favorite. It would be amusing seeing Cassia get used to dresses at court. She walked over, kissing her softly.

"Tonight is ours, Cassia. The plane leaves in two nights, then we will be in our new home. You are going to love Rome."

Cassia smiled and cradled Arabella's face, kissing her back.

"As long as you are there, it will be wonderful. What did the King want?"

"Not really sure, Cas....apparently he got the answers he was looking for though."

"Did he enjoy the show?"

Arabella laughed and kissed her again.

"Of course he did. I think you made him as nervous as I did."

"So what are we going to do tonight?"

"Whatever we want, Cassia....whatever we want.."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:39 pm