All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Change Is Beginning

Bill Compton
King
King

Sexual Change Is Beginning

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:20 pm

~~~ At The Estate of Bill Compton ~~~

"Your Majesty? You have two meeting tomorrow evening and a third with the Mayor of Bon Temps. You want me to re-schedule at such late notice?" Dexter quizzed him.

Bill could hear Dexter's confusion at Bill's urgent command to cancel his meeting for the next five days. But Bill knew that it would be best as he did not want to develop a reputation for not showing up for scheduled meetings but at least this way he was safe.

"I understand Dexter that it is short notice. But I know that you can handle things until I return and please alert Jessica that I shall be away for the next few days and if she needs me she will be able to reach me" he told Dexter.

Alerting two guards who stood outside his bedroom to collect a large bag that was already pre-packed for him upon his return.

"Yes your Majesty. Anything else?" Dexter quizzed.

Bill was mentally calculating everything in his mind about what he needed and what he would need t to do once he arrived in Vermont.

"That will be all Dexter. I shall contact you with further information" he promised.

Dexter opened a file as he pulled out a letter that he had been given from John Quinn earlier that evening.

"A letter from John Quinn your Majesty" Dexter spoke as he handed Bill the letter.

Bill accepted the letter from Dexter as he folded it and stuck it in his pocket, he would not let the words of the Tiger ruin his night. That could wait until later. Taking the brief moment of silence Bill left his suite and headed straight for his vehicle once again. He had a plane already prepared in Shreveport. He needed to be on the plane before sun rise and tomorrow night he would wed Kiara.

Kiara Griffen

Sexual Re: Change Is Beginning

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:30 pm

Kiara had her two bag packed. She had to call Glenn to tell him Sophie wouldn't come home after two days but that she was still coming home. Sophie didn't seem to mind since Kiara told her there would be a big surprise waiting for her.

She put things away and locked up her house. She had made sure everything was secure and all she wanted to take was with her. She was still dressed just how Bill had left her.

To think Bill wanted to marry her, and not later, not in a few months, but pretty immediately soon. It made her nervous yet giddy.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:43 pm

~~~ Arriving at Kiara's Home ~~~

Bill switched off the engine to his vehicle as he parked it right out front of Kiara's home as he opened the door and left it open as he made his way to her front door, not bothering to knock at he entered. He instantly began scanning around for Kiara but could not pick up any sound as her home remained silent.

"KIARA?" he called out and was met with silence.

Figuring that she would be in her room as he made his way there to find her there with her bags packed.

"Ready to go the future Miss Compton?" he smirked.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:49 pm

Kiara turned around, clutching a picture frame in her hand as Bill spoke. The frame held a picture of her parents and herself when she'd been a toddler.

"Oh...yes yes... ready" she said with a smile as she set the picture frame down and went to grab her bags.

She was nervous she'd admit but also excited.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:57 pm

Bill could hear the hesitance in her voice that had him worried as he entered her room to stand beside her as he looked down at the picture frame that she had been holding.

"They would have been proud of you. Seeing the woman that you have become...*he turned her around to that he could look at her* If you are having any doubts at all Kiara, you need to tell me. We do not have to do this sweetheart" he whispered softly to her.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:07 pm

Kiara smiled. "No doubts... just telling my parents that I'm marrying the man I love. I wish they could be there..." she said sadly.

She shook her head, trying to shake away the sad thoughts and put up a smile. "But I don't doubt what we're doing. Maybe a bit nervous that I'll mess something up though..."

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:15 pm

Bill knew that marriage was something that a woman always took pride in, having her parents there was a special thing. But it was not something that he could give her.

"Sweetheart, all you have to do is buy a dress before sun set tomorrow. Stand at the altar and say your vows and I do. Nothing can and will go wrong. I promise you" he smirked.

Grabbing hold of her bags as he waited for her to make sure that she had everything.

"Ready to go? We have to get to Vermont before sun rise" he grinned.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:16 pm

She nodded and followed him out to the waiting car. She locked the main door behind her and got in as he put the bags in the trunk and then got in to drive. Now this was different.

"I'm surprised you don't have a hoard of guards and a driver taking us to the airport" she said as she looked around.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:26 pm

Once he had locked the trunk of the car and was now sat in the drivers seat as he locked the doors and turned on the engine as it roared to life.

"Dexter was against the idea of no guards but he will do as he is told. No doubt he has placed some sort of tracker in the vehicle of some sort. But I am not a King...I am just a man marrying the woman that I love" he smirked.

Turning back his attention to the vehicle as he put his foot on the gas as it jerked forward and stalled. 

"Damn thing!" he grumbled.

Repeating his actions as he tried it again and the vehicle moved with ease as he gently put his foot on the gas as he drove down the dirt road away from Kiara's home.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:35 pm

She giggled, then her giggle turned into a full laugh. "Vampire or human...men will be men" she said as she covered her mouth.

She ignored the look Bill was giving her as they drove off.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:44 pm

Bill could not help but chuckle at Kiara's words about his driving skills.

"Give me a break. I have only been driving since the sixties" he grinned at her.

Turning off out of the dirt road as he spotted the sign post signalling Shreveport as he turned down onto the road and put his foot on the gas.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:56 pm

She chuckled as she crossed her legs. "I'm sure cars must be easier to drive now than then" she said as she looked at him.

She reached over and took his hand, lacing her fingers with his. "I can't believe we're doing this"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:03 pm

Bill looked down to their interlaced fingers as his thumb caressed along the side of her hand.

"There is no turning back once we are at that altar...Well there is but I hope that you won't" he turned with almost pleading eyes.

The roar of the engine broke his resolve as he could now see the lights of Shreveport airport coming into view.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:15 pm

She smiled. "I won't back down... now or ever" she said as she noticed the lights of the airport and in turn the private anubis jet that was waiting for them.

Soon the car stopped and they were getting out. Employees were already taking their bags into the plane as they went through usual security checks.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:27 pm

Bill was satisfied with her answer as he parked the car on the tarmac and Anubis employee's unloaded their bags to take to the cargo hold as he handed the keys to another driver as he and Kiara stepped onto the private jet that he had charted to take them both to Vermont.

Once settled inside the jet and the door was closed as he buckled Kiara and himself in Bill could hear the captain speaking to his second about pre-flight checks.

"Ready sweetheart?" he quizzed as Bill could now hear the roaring of the engines.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:31 pm

She nodded as she smiled and leaned on his shoulder. "Ready as I'll ever be" she said as the plane began to taxi down the runway and eventually take off.

She was a bit put out that eventually Bill would vanish for his daysleep. But for now she'd enjoy his company.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:29 am

Once the plane was in the air and levelled out as the sign above the large screen TV lit up signalling that it was safe to remove seat belts. Bill unclipped his own and tucked it to the side as he relaxed. This was it, they were beginning their journey to Vermont. It would take a couple of hours but Bill knew that he would be in his day rest before the jet landed and Anubis had already loaded a light tight coffin in back for him.

"You remember the protocol for once we land?" he quizzed her.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:55 am

She nodded as she undid the seat belt and reclined the seat back. Everything felt a bit surreal right now. Like someone would come up to her and tell her it was a prank or a dream and that she had really just hallucinated everything in the grief of Bill dumping her.

"I'll make sure you get safely to the hotel...then I guess I'll go dress shopping" she said with a slightly nervous chuckle.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:18 am

Bill turned a little in his seat after he had dismissed the waitress on board to leave him and Kiara alone.

"Dress shopping....Bedroom shopping. Whichever you choose" he smirked.

This time tomorrow night he and Kiara would be married and beginning life together. Everything that had once troubled them would be in their past. Nothing would stop him from marrying Kiara.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:21 am

She chuckled. Trust Bill to be thinking of both. She was even surprised she wasn't thinking of just raping him on the plane what with all his blood inside her, maybe her brain was still trying to process everything.

"I think it'll just be nice...to have a few days where the world isn't trying to destroy us both" she said as she reached for his hand.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:37 am

"When isn't the world trying to destroy us?" he smirked.

He let his finger glide up and down her arm as he could feel the goose pimples on her skin caress along his own flesh.

"Tomorrow night you will fine...To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part" he recited.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:56 am

She shivered and smiled. The whole 'to death' thing unnerved her, mostly because she'd come unwillingly close to joining the vampire ranks, but if she were married to Bill would it really be so bad to turn?

"mmmm.... well we tend to have a very long streak of bad luck Bill..you must admit" she said as she leaned over and rested her head on his shoulder.

Something in the back of her mind told her that this was too good to be true. Either someone would show up at the wedding or they'd be married, spend 3 days happy and then something else would take away Bill's time and heart.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:16 am

"That bad luck is about to change sweetheart and we both know it. As soon as the sun sets tomorrow and then we will be wed and everything will change" he promised.

Bill knew that his luck was about to change, he knew it. But he didn't want to think that something would stop them but he could not shake this feeling that something was wrong. But for now he was going to push it to the back of his mind.

All that mattered now was Kiara.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:48 am