A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

On Way Home

Hoyt Fortenberry

Gender : Male Location : Anchorage Alaska/ Bon Temps, Louisiana

Sexual On Way Home

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry on Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:35 pm

Hoyt had never packed so much stuff into his car when he was moving to Alaska but now it had doubled now that he was going home to visit his mama with Amy and the boys. With the radio playing one of the boys's CD's that was supposed to keep them quiet was now having the opposite affect on them as all he could hear was screaming and giggling in the back.

Hoyt turned to Amy as she tried to calm the boys down but was having no success either. They were only a couple hours away from Bon Temps and it was already proving to be a long journey as it was.

"So much for it getting them to sleep hon" Hoyt joked.

Amy Williams

Sexual Re: On Way Home

Post by Amy Williams on Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:40 pm

Amy ran her fingers through her hair. She'd gone from mildly irritated to about to give up. Her two boys were determined to give her a permanent headache.

"Mommy is about to loose it" she said as she got out of the car. They were at a rest stop, not too far according to Hoyt from Bon Temp.

"Desperate times...." she said as she reached for one of the two diaper bags and fished out a small bottle with an eye dropped in it. She put some of the caramel colored liquid in the dropper and fed both her boys whatever it was.

The boys kept giggling and laughing but like an animal being tranquilized they began to slow down, yawn up a storm and coo and wiggle wanting to sleep before eventually, even in their car seats they fell asleep.

"oh sweet silence"

Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry on Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:46 pm

Hoyt was parked in a rest stop as he had needed to use the bathroom as he had drunk too much coffee before he had left Alaska. He knew the boys were excited about being in the car but right now he wasn't. But once the boys fell silent he could not help but feel overjoyed now that they had both fallen asleep. He slowly craned his head around to see both Elijah and Lucas fast asleep in their chairs.

"Silence is golden" he smirked as he relaxed into the driver seat "What was that stuff?" he quizzed Amy.

Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams on Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:52 pm

Amy smirked as she sat down and stretched. "I spoke to one of the ladies that often comes to the diner and she gave me the recipe for this... secret juice. Lets just say its in case of emergencies only" she said as she leaned on his shoulder, enjoying the first silence they had in several hours.

"mmm... can we stop for food too? I'm starving"

Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry on Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:00 pm

"Secret juice? Sweetie that is what we call alcohol" he joked.

Curious as to see what was inside another bottle as he snapped one up as he untwisted the top and took a small mouthful and instantly spat it out.

"Hell! What the hell is in that" he asked disgusted as he tried to rid the taste out of his mouth as he gulped down some water from a bottle next to him.

Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams on Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:03 pm

She chuckled "It ain't alcohol love... it has some but thats not all it has. Like I said...secret juice" she said as she took the bottle and put it away.

"I packed it JUST in case and boy am I glad I did" she said as she chuckled at his reaction. "I had to tailor it to the boys, seeing as they do have some fae in them but looks like it works like a charm"

Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry on Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:11 pm

Hoyt could still not get the horrible taste out of his mouth as it lingered heavily as he was willing to try anything to get the taste out. Reaching in back he pulled out a large bag, opened it and pulled out a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, un-wrapping and took a large bite out of it. The peanut butter masked the horrible taste in his mouth but did not fully get rid of it.

"...T-that stuff dis horribeel" he spoke with his mouth full.

Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams on Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:18 pm

She giggled as she handed him some water to wash out the taste of the liquid. Once he finished drinking she stole a quick kiss from him.

"Hows that? taste any better?" she asked, not even worried about being loud because she knew very well the kids were out cold for the time being.

Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry on Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Taking another large gulp of water from the bottle as the taste had slowly begun to leave his mouth. He would never try that again, but the boys seemed to love it.

"It tastes like acid, or something my mama used to make" he recalled.

He had only spoken to his mother a few hours as she was already preparing a welcome home meal of his favourite foods.

Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams on Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:32 pm

She chuckled. "Well I'm sure your mom will spoil you with all manner of tasty foods" she said as she leaned back into her seat and turned on the AC. The day was still young and it was getting hotter the more south they went.

"Should we get going?"

Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry on Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:52 pm

Hoyt nodded as he turned on the ignition as he handed the large bag of food to Amy so that she could pick and choose at what she wanted. He had packed various things into the bag for them all to snack on.

"Eat up hon...You are going to need a lot of energy for when we get there. I can assure you of that" he smirked.

Pulling out of the rest stop Hoyt pulled into the clearest lane for traffic.

Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams on Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:54 pm

She nodded as she rummaged through the bag. She pulled out a blt sandwich and a pack of chips and fruit and began to eat. Wearing just a pair of loose shorts and a loose flannel shirt she looked very much like a road trip ready girl.

"You sure you don't want something sweetie?" she asked.

Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry on Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:13 pm

Shaking his head as he focused on the road as another car tried to over take him. Normally he would have chased it down but he was carrying precious cargo and he was not about to risk it.

"I will eat when we get there" he promised.

Hoyt hadn't done this trip in a while but he knew that it wouldn't be long before he saw the sign for Shreveport coming up.

Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams on Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:16 pm

She smiled as she finished her sandwich and dug into the fruit. She wondered what Hoyt's mother would think of everything. From her to the twins to their relationship in general. She sounded like a strict person.

"You sure? baby you haven't eaten since we left"

Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry on Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:23 pm

"I will be fine sweetie. Promise" he grinned.

Hoyt knew that if he ate anything to big he would fall asleep. He barely had much sleep last night he could wait until they were back in Bon Temps.

Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams on Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:35 pm

She nodded and just let Hoyt drive. After a while she was leaning on the glass, sort of half asleep as Hoyt drove.

"you think we'll all fit in your mom's house?"

Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry on Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:37 pm

Hoyt hadn't thought of that. There wouldn't be enough room at his mama's house, he could speak to Sam about renting one of his places for a week or so.

"I will have it all figured out. I know a guy who knows a guy" he smirked.

Hoyt looked out to the side of the road as he tried to keep a look out for the sign to Shreveport.

Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams on Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:03 pm

She looked at Hoyt. "Are you sure? I mean I can call ahead, book us a hotel if we need one" she said, not wanting to put the stress of everything about this trip on Hoyt. After all he'd already refused to let her drive any leg of the journey.

She turned to check on the twins who were fast asleep in their car seats. She reached back and pulled down two little stick on curtains on the back seat windows which were like sun shades. That way the back seat was nice and dark so the twins wouldn't be encouraged to wake up cranky.

Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry on Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:21 am

"It's fine sweetheart, I will talk to Sam" he grinned turning to her.

Hoyt turned his attention back to the road as he pulled into another lane as he signalled for another car to pass through the tight traffic as he slowed down to below 30mph in the main lane. Hoyt already spotted some land marks that he knew very well and soon they would be back in Bon Temps.

Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams on Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:58 am

She nodded "If you're sure" she said as she sat indian style on the seat and opened up the window a bit to let in a bit of the breeze. At once she regretted it as the humidity hit her like a thick cloud. She closed the window and turned on the AC.

"I'd forgotten how humid it is here"

Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry on Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:14 am

"You kinda get used to it after a while" he commented about the heat of the Louisiana air.

Hoyt pulled into another lane as he turned off the highway as he found the sign that he had been looking for that directed him towards Shreveport. He hadn't told his mama when exactly they would be there but he knew what it would be like when he returned home.

"Almost there sweetie" he beamed.

Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams on Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:22 am

She nodded with a smile as she checked on the boys who were still fast asleep. Hopefully sleeping the rest of the trip would settle them well for a few days without their usual toys and cribs.

"I'm sure your mom is just dying to see you"

Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry on Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:30 am

"My mama is just a little, over exited about everything. I am all she has got, but now she has you and the boys. I will be the last thing that she thinks about when she sees Elijah and Lucas" he chuckled.

Although Hoyt hadn't technically told his mama about the boys she knew about Amy. It was going to hard enough to convince his mama that the boys were his and that she was a grandmother.

Amy Williams

Post by Amy Williams on Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:56 am

She smiled. "I just hope neither of the boys get too excited and make something float infront of your Mom. It'll be hard enough as is to explain my short pregnancy to her"

Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry on Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:13 am

"Let me handle my mama sweetheart. I know how to handle her, she will keep her mouth shut in order to keep me in her life" he assured her.

Hoyt turned off down another road and that was when he spotted something that was signalling the end of his journey.

"Welcome baby" he grinned.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:53 am