For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

+15
Jason Stackhouse
Nora Gainsborough
Isabel Beaumont
Sarah Compton
Caroline Compton
Sookie Stackhouse
Pam Swynford De Beaufort
Sam Merlotte
Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry
Judith Vardamon
Brianna Jackson
Lorena Krasiki
Eric Northman
Kiara Griffen
Bill Compton
19 posters

The Madness Sinks In

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

The Madness Sinks In Empty The Madness Sinks In

Post by Bill Compton Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:04 am

Bill had been in a frozen state for the last few days, he had refused to see any body who entered his office. Here within these four walls he felt protected, within this room he was untouchable or so he had once believed. But now it was all gone, with his body deprived of blood as he had lost the need to feed. Without fresh blood in his system he felt numb which in this moment is how he preferred to be. He had lost Kiara, he had allowed her to slip through his gasp and now there was nothing that he could do to get her back. With one foolish mistake had allowed the barriers that he had put up around himself to drop and now he was paying the final price for that mistake. He had lost her, there was nothing that he could do. 

Bill could no longer feel her around him any more, she was nothing more than a faint memory in the back of his mind, his body, his soul. He could no longer feel Kiara there. She was gone just as those he ever had in his life were now gone. As he sat in his throne behind his desk, his body severely weakened by the lack of blood in his system. She was no longer in the state of Louisiana, although he had ordered guards to alert him if anyone was spotted outside of her home which he knew to be a false hope. 

But that was all that he could do, was hope. That maybe one day that she would forgive him for his mistake, but that hope was fading and fast. His body slumped further into his chair as he closed his eyes for a moment, he just needed everything to stop, even for a moment. He needed everything to be quiet and still.

Last edited by Bill Compton on Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

The Madness Sinks In Empty Re: The Madness Sinks In

Post by Kiara Griffen Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:54 am

There was a sound by the door and the lights seemed to flash and dim for a second. Suddenly she was there, sitting boldly on his desk. She wore a short tight black skirt and a tattered shirt with a faded union jack painted on. She was casually filing her nails as she spoke, her voice sounding strangely detached.

"Well well well....look at what a mess you turn into. Were you like this when Sookie broke up with you too? Or are you just depressed that you couldn't trick me into marrying you?"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:04 am

Bill had remained zones out from the lack of blood in his system, it had been days since he had last fed since he had lost his appetite no matter how much his body seemed to scream at him to feed. He would not give into it. Hearing her voice as his eyes shot open and there she was, perched on the edge of his desk.

"Kiara....Your here?...How? You were gone" he spoke, his voice strained and weak.

He had to fight with his body to move as it had become so weak from lack of blood, but he found the strength to move to sit up more straight.

"You were gone" he whispered painfully.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:07 am

Kiara rolled her eyes. "Oh boo hoo... poor little vampire king... falling to pieces because his current toy decided to walk away" she said as she kept filing her nails.

"Grow a pair Bill. You're a fucking vampire not some love sick teenager. I mean I know your master plan failed but give me a break"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:11 am

Bill attempted to stand but his arms did not have the strength to pull him to his feet, his body fighting against moving. All he could do was remain glued to his chair, his strength was leaving him fast, he winced at hearing Kiara's words that penetrated him like silver bullets.

"...Kiara. I never meant to hurt you. You know that...I would have done anything for you" he groaned and grumbled.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:16 am

She glared at him. "Fucking Liar. All you wanted was a nice obedient woman who'd spread her legs for you and open up her vein like a tap on command. You couldn't even bother to get me a ring, you figured re-using Sookie's was appropriate. I mean she was the original one, and you were just looking for a replacement"

She got off the desk and paced around. "Look at all of this! I can smell all the women you've been fucking. You couldn't even bother to be faithful to me for one month... ONE FUCKING MONTH Compton! No, while I'm getting my body sliced open by another vampire here you are sating yourself with any willing woman"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:30 am

Bill winced again at hearing her words that stung him through to his un-beating heart. His mind drifted back to his nights with Judith and Arabella. All the while Kiara was with another vampire and attempted to turn her whilst he was in bed with Judith.

".....I was weak....I should have been there for you when you needed me to...But I failed you...And fo that I will never be able to forgive myself" he whispered lowering his head in shame.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:05 am

Kiara warped and dissolved suddenly becoming the tall and 1000+ yr old viking vampire. Dressed in his usual black pants and muscle shirt he kept his arms crossed, standing in front of the desk.

"Ahh Billy...you're far too young to know how to play women. Should have stuck to your vampire servants instead of falling for my spy" he said with a satisfied grin.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:12 am

Bill raised his head instantly at hearing a voice that he never expected to hear and that voice belonging to a person he knew to be dead.

"Eric" he gazed on confused.

Bill forced what strength he could conjure up to push himself to his feet, he was un-steady on his feet. He gazed at Eric, the vampire that he knew to be dead.

"How is this possible?" he asked confused. 

This had to be a dream, a hallucination. This could not be real.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:19 am

Eric smirked. "I have roamed this earth long before you were even a glint in your father's eye Bill. Did you really think me gone? Who else will be here to watch your inevitable demise? You King? Pathetic.... you couldn't even keep Sookie around and she was foolish enough to want to marry you"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:40 am

Bill did not have the energy to fight back against Northman's words but he could not find the strength. All the strength that he had he was using to keep himself semi steady on his feet which was fading fast.

"You never could respect authority Northman...That is and was your downfall" he hissed.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:43 am

Eric smirked.

"And your downfall was falling for the wolf I hired to seduce you. A bit of my fault since she was a woman and weak against your idiotic charm, but glad to see she came to her senses in the end. To marry you? I think I'd prefer the true death if I were her"

Eric walked around, picking up some fancy statue in the corner "You were always weak Billy... but you came from Lorena, another weak vampire"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:01 pm

"She meant nothing to you other than a pawn in your games Northman!" he hissed "She meant more to me more than you will ever know!" he added.

Using the energy that he had he collapsed into his chair as it rocked.

"Lorena had nothing to do with who I am" he spat through clenched teeth.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:04 pm

Eric smirked "Vampires of inferior blood will always be inferior. And she meant nothing to you Billy. She was just another pussy you could fuck at leisure. A whore you didn't have to pay for services. All you had to do was fake some kindness and she spread her legs for you, like all the other women you've tricked"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:13 pm

Eric's words angered Bill as he forced himself from his chair as he flew at Eric only to pass though him and land in a heap on the floor, grunting and hissing as he landed face down. His head colliding against a wooden unit. He rolled onto his back grunting again feeling the pain flow through his body, his weak lifeless body that was almost in a state of paralysis.

"...I-I....loved her" he stuttered painfully.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:18 pm

Eric smirked as he bent down so he was almost face to face with Bill on the floor.

"You....USED....her. Just like every man in her life. Congratulations Bill... you've ensured she'll never trust a man again"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:39 pm

All Bill could do was listen to his words unable to do anything but listen to each and every single one of them. He was left with no choice. 

"Y-You know nothing" he sighed heavily.

He let his head fall back down to the floor as his eyes closed and that was when he heard footsteps, the clicking of heels against the floor. He opened his eyes and he gazed at someone he knew to be dead, someone who had been there at the start of his life.

"........Lorena...." his spoke, his voice barely a whisper.
    Lorena Krasiki
    Lorena Krasiki

Post by Lorena Krasiki Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:30 pm

Lorena perched herself on the edge of the desk with her ankles crossed as her perfect painted nails tapped along the wood.

"Oh William, my dear sweet innocent William. How the mighty have fallen. Tell me William, did you enjoy that perch? Higher and mightier than the rest of us?" Lorena cackled, her voice like acid that rolled off the end of her tongue.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:01 pm

This was all that Bill needed right now, his blood flooding with anger but not the strength to show it. Was all of this because of the lack of blood in his system. He had been unable to focus on anything these last few days. He had locked himself in his office and had refused to see anyone, speak to anyone. He just wanted to remain alone.

"Of all the people here....It had to be you Lorena" he grumbled, his head swaying gently on the floor.
    Lorena Krasiki
    Lorena Krasiki

Post by Lorena Krasiki Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:08 pm

Lorena giggled in an almost child like manner as she remained perched on the edge of William's desk.

"Ouch William. That might of actually hurt...if I actually cared" she grinned "Oh my dear William. So weak, so pathetic. I made the wrong choice that night, I should have allowed you to die with the others. Chose a better man, a finer man" she mocked.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:27 pm

Bill remembered that night all those many years ago, that night that Lorena had stolen him from his mortal life. She had dammed him to an eternal life in hell, consumed by only darkness. He wanted to shut her out, to shut them all out. But his mind would not allow it, it was pure torture listening to every single one of them. He had failed in everything, he had lost everything that he cared about. He had failed in keeping those around him safe, he was a disgrace of a Maker.

"...I-should have killed you when-when I had the chance" he hissed, his teeth clenching together to fight the weakness in his body.
    Lorena Krasiki
    Lorena Krasiki

Post by Lorena Krasiki Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:31 pm

Lorena cackled again at hearing her William's remark, pushing herself from perching herself on the edge of his desk as she walked to stand towering above him.

".....Oh but William....You did" she grinned "....After all you are...."

Lorena's image began to blur as she took form of another.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:41 pm

"....the one who killed me" Brianna ended with a sly smirk across her face.

Brianna towered above her once Maker gazing down at him chuckling to herself.

"Oh Bill. You had everything you ever wanted and you lost it all. I trusted you to keep me safe and you let me down. I died alone because of you" she added, her voice in a softer tone.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:45 pm

Bill let his eyes drift closed for a moment his attempt at shutting everything out even if it was only for a moment. Then he heard her voice, he opened his eyes and there he saw...Brianna.

"....B-Brianna...." was all that he managed to say.

He was lost for words, speechless that his youngest dead progeny was standing above him
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:55 pm

Brianna moved around her lifeless Maker who lay heaped on the floor, her face full of disgust and disappointment.

"After all this time that is all you have to say to me? I thought you were better than that Bill? But who am I to judge you? After all, I was never Jessica was I? I was never Kiara or Sookie. I was never given any attention by you at all!" she snapped at him.

Brianna crouched down to her knees so that she could look at Bill directly in the eyes.

"The only one whoever showed me any attention was him. Oh I bet you loved it, your one enemy bedding your progeny over and over. I hear Jessica quite liked it....And to get at you, he never cared for any one other than himself" she ended with a grin "How does it feel to know? That you were the one that let me die for your war?" she quizzed her Maker.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:35 am