For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Special Delivery

Dexter Coleman
    Dexter Coleman

Special Delivery Empty Special Delivery

Post by Dexter Coleman Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:10 am

After the King had dismissed him the previous evening Dexter had taken full advantage of it and locked himself in his own personal quarters with the King's paperwork. He had managed to make a dent in the overflowing files, but there was still so much more to do. Dexter hoped that the King was in a better mood since the visit from the young woman.

Standing outside the King's office with the large parcel that had been delivered the night before, he only hoped that the King was in a better mood. He knocked on the door a few times clearing his throat.

He did not want to be here very long, there was still so much work to do.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Special Delivery Empty Re: Special Delivery

Post by Bill Compton Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:16 am

~~ What Happened Last Night ~~

Bill could not get Sookie out of his mind and what had happened between them, he could still smell the sunlight on his skin. It was like he had adapted a new skin that cloaked him with all the essence of Sookie Stackhouse. Her blood still lingered on his lips, he could feel her inside of him again as though she had never left. His mind was flooded with memories of her;

In every single one of them Sookie was the center of his world, his life. It was all down to Sookie. Her blood had sustained him and cured him of his hunger. She was now apart of him. But still his mind was not fully in the game. He heard a knock at his office door and knew exactly who it was by listening out for the sigh in his voice.

"Enter Dexter!" he called through his closed office door.
    Dexter Coleman
    Dexter Coleman

Post by Dexter Coleman Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:03 am

Hearing the irritated tone of the King's voice made Dexter a little edgy and especially after witnessing the King leave with a young blonde woman. He opened the door and entered the office with the delivery for the King.

"My apologies your Majesty for disturbing you. But I have a parcel addressed to you personally. It seems quite important"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:13 am

A parcel? Bill was not expecting anything to be delivered. He signalled for Dexter to approach his desk. He could see the shape of the parcel but nothing crossed his mind as to what it could be.

"Leave it on my desk Dexter" Bill instructed.
    Dexter Coleman
    Dexter Coleman

Post by Dexter Coleman Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 am

Dexter did exactly what the King ordered him to do and gently placed the parcel on his desk, bowing his head and backed off waiting for further instructions.

"And my sincere apologies for my disruption yesterday evening your Majesty. I did not know that you were expecting company. A communication error on my part" he apologised to the King.

Something that he planned on discussing with the guards later that evening once he had finished his work.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:24 am

"Oh yes...that. Well from now on Miss Stackhouse shall be allowed to enter these premises with any stops. She is a dear friend of mine, she shall be treated the same way that you treat me Dexter. Make sure that you spread the words to the guards immediately" Bill ordered.

Turning his attention from Dexter to the package on his desk he let his fingers glide across it to a small clear pouch that held a sealed envelope.

"You are free to go now Dexter...Oh and thank you Dexter. For the work that you have been doing, I have been out of sorts for the last few weeks. Your work has not gone un-noticed" he thanked him.
    Dexter Coleman
    Dexter Coleman

Post by Dexter Coleman Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:27 am

Bowing his head in thanks "It is my pleasure your Majesty, and whilst we speak on the subject at hand. You received a call from Miss Trillo who wishes to speak to you regarding her work" he relayed the message on from Arabella.

Whilst the King was in a calmer mood he figured that it would be best to let him know of a simpler peace of work that would require his attention.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:31 am

Arabella? Well that not someone that he expected to hear from so soon.

"Contact Miss Trillo and tell her that I shall make arrangements to contact her soon. I am a little pre-occupied at the moment Dexter" he instructed Dexter.
    Dexter Coleman
    Dexter Coleman

Post by Dexter Coleman Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:32 am

"Yes your Majesty. Would you be requiring anything else?" Dexter quizzed.

Dexter was not sure how much longer the King's mood would last so he wanted out as soon as he could. There was still work to be done, meetings to be held and now he had to contact Miss Trillo about her request to meet with the King.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:47 am

"That will be all Dexter. Thank you" he replied dismissing Dexter with his hand.

Bill needed to be alone.

He glanced down at the package on his desk and began instantly opening the envelope attached to the front, tossing the envelope into the trash can.

Special Delivery 10154610

Quinn did not know about this? Dropping the letter to his desk he instantly began opening the parcel and was left stunned.

It was Brianna

Special Delivery Briann10

Bill was lost for words, even though he had seen this painting before it still hit his hard like a ton of bricks. He could feel a red tea forming in the corner of his eyes but quickly dashed it away. It had been so long since he had seen her face. He hated Quinn with every fibre of his being, it was only because of Jessica that he was not dead. But given the chance, he would make sure that Quinn felt the pain that Brianna felt on her last night.

Bill knew his revenge was coming and it would hit Quinn hard and when he least expected it, but for one moment he was not thankful to Quinn, but to Vincent. Bill stood from his chair with the painting and walked to the wall next to his desk and hung the painting on the wall next to a photograph of Jessica and himself. She belonged on the wall, his family, but next to it was a picture of he and Kiara.

An image that he would never take down.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:42 pm