For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

All Getting Along

Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

All Getting Along Empty All Getting Along

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:20 am

"The reason why Jesus gave us phones is for us to answer them Sooks" Jason grumbled tapping his hand on his truck steering wheel.

Did Sookie not know how to answer her phone? He had left her several messages about wanting her to meet Violet properly. He wanted them to both get along. Parking his truck outside of her house he slid out of his truck and headed towards to her front door. He tried to peer in though the net that covered the glass but he couldn't see anything.

"SOOKIE! SOOKIE!" he called knocking loudly on the door.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

All Getting Along Empty Re: All Getting Along

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:24 pm

She rubbed at her head and let out a long sigh before standing from her bed and slipping into the hallway; she still wasn't sure what was going on with Alcide and she hadn't heard anything else from Bill, either. Speaking of Bill...

Her hand went to her neck and she sighed as her fingers ran over where his teeth had broken her skin, where he had taken her blood. She had missed that feeling, the feeling of being connected to him. But that shouldn't have happened now of all times! Alcide couldn't stand him, and now she had bonded with him.

She sighed and stood, letting her hand rub absently at the spot while going to the door. She threw it open and rubbed at her eyes. "What? Cheese and crackers, Jason!"

Last edited by Sookie Stackhouse on Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:57 pm

When Sookie answered the door Jason looked on to see that she was still not dressed and it looked like she had just woken up.

"About god damn time, I been waiting out for here for a long time. The sky had made the plants grow a foot since I been waiting...You just got up? Sooks its *he looked to his watch* After ten" he looked on confused tapping his watch, was he really us this early on his day off?
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:02 pm

She waved him off with her hand and stumbled back into the house, all intentions of making a huge pot of coffee and downing it before she could make a complete sentence. But he wouldn't shut up, so she talked as she made the coffee.

"I'm tired. Leave me alone. Why are you here, Jason?" she asked as she yawned and hit the start button on the coffee pot.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:10 pm

Jason followed her into the kitchen and headed straight to the fridge opening the door to see what she had to eat and pulled out a plate of cold friend chicken. He placed the plate on the table and pulled out a chair.

"I am hungry. I got no food at home" he told her shoving a piece of fried chicken into his mouth "You got any cornbread?" he spoke with his mouthful.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:12 pm

She glared at him as the scent of coffee filled the room and pointed to the stove; she had made cornbread, and chicken, the night before Alcide left.

She was happy that he was eating it, simply so it would be gone, but she wouldn't tell him that.

"Jason, you're a grown man. You need to learn how to cook and how to buy your own groceries. You're too old for someone to be babying you." She muttered the last part as she grabbed her coffee cup and filled it with the liquid gold. She blew on it for a second then took a small, slow sip, sighing when it warmed her entire body.

"But again, what are you doing here? I know you didn't just come here to eat my fried chicken."
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:17 pm

"I forget to go to the store, when your with a vamp you forget to eat. Since you know you were with Bill and Eric" he reminded her.

Jason shovelled another piece of chicken into his mouth and headed to the stove grabbing some cornbread tearing it and popping it into his mouth and swallowing.

"Me and Violet want to cook you dinner" he looked on pleased stuffing his face again with chicken.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:27 pm

She raised a brow over the lip of her cup and stared at him, not trusting herself to speak just yet. While she was happy that Jason seemed happy, the fact that she had been kissed by Violet after meeting her for the first time and the fact that Jason seemed to just be her sex toy made her not want to see her again.

Taking another sip of her coffee and leveling her gaze at Jason, she finally spoke. "You, someone that doesn't know how to cook, and your girlfriend, a vampire that hasn't eaten food in years, want to make me dinner?" She didn't understand, and she wanted to. It wasn't like Jason to offer to cook her dinner. Not at all. If Violet could get pregnant, she'd be worried. Thankfully, she couldn't. And that made things a bit easier to deal with.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:31 pm

"Well I was more thinking that I would bring the beers and you would do the cooking" he beamed. 

Shovelling another piece of cornbread into his mouth he turned from Sookie knowing her reaction. He could not cook to save his life, he had Grams and Sookie to do that for him.

"How about Friday? Your not working, I already checked with Sam" he looked on proudly that he had thought of everything "You can get to know Violet"
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:26 pm

She rolled her eyes, let out a sigh and shrugged her shoulders.

"What the heck. It's not like I have plans." She didn't think they did anyways. She wasn't sure what Alcide had planned; they had gone to separate bedrooms that night and that was that. He was gone when she got up this morning. She yawned, sighed and sipped her coffee again.

"I guess I can come over. Tell Violet not to kiss me again though, okay?"
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:31 pm

Finishing off the last piece of chicken Jason stood to his feet wrapping his arms around Sookie.

"I guess it's a European thing" he shrugged.

Maybe Sooks can ask her why she doesn't want to have sex with me? Everybody wants to have sex with me. I am like a sex machine god thing. I ain't no vampire but i can go rough like how Jessica used to like it

Letting her go he beamed smiling at her, his two favourite girls going to get along.

"And trust me, that is the only action you would see in my house" he ended a little deflated.

Why won't she have sex with me?
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:38 pm

"Please..... Stop thinking about sex. I don't know why she isn't having sex with you. Ask her?" She rolled her eyes and sipped her coffee again, blanching when she realized it was cold.

"Do you want me to bring Alcide? If he'll come with me.... If he's still talking to me...." She sighed again and sat her cup down. "What time do I need to be there?"
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:42 pm

"Stop invading my personal head space. That is a federal offence" he grumbled at her.

Jason hadn't told Violet that Sookie would be coming over, she wasn't really talking at the moment. He would surprise her.

"We should eat before sundown so that I can feed Violet....And why is Alcide breaking up with you? He didn't get you knocked up did he? If he did do you want me to kick his ass" he asked his sister.

Before Sookie could answer him, his phone rang. He pulled out his phone from his pocket and could see that it was Kenya.

"Stackhouse.....It's my day off Kenya....When? How many?.....On my way" he quickly ended the call "I got to go Sook, another dead vampire....But Friday before sun down" he repeated to her, giving her a kiss on the cheek he dashed out of Sookie's house and straight to his truck.

Four dead vampires in a week, what the hell was happening in Bon Temps?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:25 am