A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Precious Cargo

James Kent

Sexual Precious Cargo

Post by James Kent on Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:32 am

James watched through the window once again, hoping to see something positive. He could not even risk going to work himself now. The hunger was getting worse. He had almost drained a drunk that he had to walk out of the bar last night. He left Sam a note and had come back to the estate. He stood there for half the night, then saw what he had been praying for. A small delivery van from the Gardens was pulling up to the gate. His trunk of clothes would be inside and if they had been lucky, a strongbox or two with very precious cargo inside. As he watched the van roll away, he saw two guards carrying the trunk toward the house so we went out to meet them. As they got to the door, he opened it, smiling.

"This came for you, Mr Covington."

"Yes, thank you. It is some things gathered from my office and sleeping room at the gardens, things like that. I'll take it from here."

"Of course, Mr Covington."

He lifted the trunk onto his shoulder and forced himself to walk slowly to his private rooms. Once there, he forced himself to maintain control. He slowly put away the clothing and papers and refused to touch the lock boxes in the bottom of the trunk. There was a note attached to one of them. He pulled it free and read it.

He smiled and set the note aside. He looked down at the iron lock boxes with hope. As he opened each of them, he saw a glimmer of a chance for peace and had to use every bit of self control his years had granted him not to drain every bottle right now. He re-latched one of the strong boxes and set it aside. He pulled out a piece of paper and wrote a note to Jessica's maker. He taped it to the case and smiled. He carefully hid the other case in his closet and took the first case to Dexter. He put it in Dexter's hands with instructions that only the king was to be present when it was opened and only after he read the letter. He watched as the guard took the case and set it inside a room, locking it for safe keeping. James returned to the room and pulled the second lock box out, carrying it to Jessica's room. He knew she had been upset when he requested that they both be locked down to the estate, but he knew she would understand eventually. He walked down the hall, smiling as the guards opened the door to her rooms for him. He set he lock box inside the room, pulling the door shut, and smiled. Her back was to him as he entered, but he knew she would know he was here. He locked the door and whispered her name.

"Jessica...."

Sexual Re: Precious Cargo

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Sat May 03, 2014 7:57 pm

She was sitting at the edge of her bed, holding a pillow tightly to her chest as she stared into space. Her whole body felt like it moved slower, felt achier, weaker. The little blood she was able to find here and there were not enough. She felt like she was slowly going insane with it all. Hearing her name, she didn't move. Just stared.

"I'm fine."

James had been concerned about her and it only made her feel like a monster. A blood thirsty monster. She was ashamed and angry, so many emotions at once, it was hard to distinguish them all.

James Kent

Post by James Kent on Mon May 05, 2014 11:50 am

James could see how much pain she was in. He slowly opened the lock-box and removed the bottle. He was sad to see that it was only 2/3 full but he knew his people had done what they could. This would do little, but perhaps take away the pain for a bit. He walked toward the bed with the bottle, unsealing it and taking a small sip of the blood to steel himself before he approached her. He took her by the shoulder and turned her to her back, tipping the bottle and pouring a mouthful between her lips. He took another sip of the blood, feeling his body slowly react. It took everything he had to keep from downing the rest, but she needed it more. He waited until the blood had filtered into her system and held the bottle out.

"There is not much, but it should hold off the pain for a while."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Sat May 10, 2014 11:07 pm

She felt him move her and went to protest when she tasted it. Blood. Oh sweet heavens it was blood and it was good. She swallowed greedily and followed him up as he moved back. He held out the bottle and she snatched it, downing the remaining contents. Then, she felt bad. "I'm sorry...were you...did you....I didn't...." she hadn't shared with him and now there was no more blood. She licked her lips and felt her body coming alive from the blood in her system. Moving her fingers around, they didn't feel as stiff. She looked up at him and shook her head. "I shouldn't have drank it all. I'm so sorry. I acted so impulsively."

James Kent

Post by James Kent on Sun May 11, 2014 2:05 pm

He forced a smile and looked at her.

"It is fine, Jessica. You needed it more than I do. I am just sorry there is not more. I don't know what else we can do."

He reached out, brushing a lock of hair from her face and sighed. The weakness was getting worse, but the small amount he had gotten was strengthening him slightly. He leaned down and kissed her tenderly.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Sat May 17, 2014 8:32 pm

She smiled and touched his cheek as he moved closer to her. She felt color returning to her cheeks and life returning to her body and limbs. "James I--" He kissed her softly and she pulled him into her, wrapping her arms around him as she kissed him back. Her hands ran through his hair as she lost herself in deepening his tender kiss. When she broke the kiss, she looked into his eyes and smiled. "That almost makes me forget about the hunger..." She grinned.

James Kent

Post by James Kent on Sat May 17, 2014 8:57 pm

He gave her a smirk and laughed softly as he held her.

"Well..at least I am still good for something around here..."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Sat May 17, 2014 9:08 pm

She giggled a bit and pushed him to roll him to his back, straddling his hips. "You're good for many things, Mr. Covington. Many, many things. I need a distraction, I need to get my mind off of....blood." She thought about the things she was thinking about earlier, wondering if she should bring it up to him. Licking her lips and biting her bottom lip nervously, she forced a smile and cleared her throat, running her finger along the small opening of his shirt as she thought.

"What if we....I mean I don't know if it would work...." She met his eyes. "Animal....blood?" She felt slightly embarrassed and wondered if that would even help or work. Would it taste like crap?

James Kent

Post by James Kent on Sat May 17, 2014 9:13 pm

He shuddered at the thought.

"I am hoping another solution will be found before we are forced to experiment like that. We take into ourselves what we feed on. I am sure you have noticed that. We might end up getting some not so pleasant side effects if we started to feed off animals."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Sat May 17, 2014 9:16 pm

She thought about his words and nodded. "Yeah I guess you're right." She wondered though if it might be worth it. The blood helped but it only made her want more and she knew it would get back to that point eventually. That point of such hunger you aren't yourself, you're this monster. She remembered the fairy girls she drained when she was unable to control herself and pushed it from her mind. "About that distraction...." She grinned and began to kiss his neck as she fought to push the memories from her mind.

James Kent

Post by James Kent on Sun May 18, 2014 7:27 pm

He smiled as she kissed him but gently pushed her back, struggling to do so.

"Save your strength, Jessica. You will need it soon...and I haven't the strength to play for now. I only hope that your Maker can pull off a miracle once again..."

He slowly pulled himself to his feet, backing away from the bed, a sad smile on his face.

"I....I need to go lay down for now. I've exerted too much energy already..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:34 pm