For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Wanting to make things better...

Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Wanting to make things better... Empty Wanting to make things better...

Post by Willa Burrell Thu May 01, 2014 9:36 am

(Defeated Willa is in her room going over her notes she had made to figure out just what is going on .It seems that everyone,well not everyone but those who seem to have a hand hold on her life seem to keep reminding her that if it wasn’t for her loving father none of this would be happening .How tired she is of hearing that ,she takes out her diary and begins to write …)

My father …why does everything have to always come down to my father ...I’m reminded of him every day and not fondly ..Pam ..Eric ..Bill…they all remind me he is the one who started all of this ..like I could ever forget ..do they think I’m stupid or something ..like I could ever forget.. its burned into my very soul …I know what he did and what he tried to do ..I live it every day and they think they have to remind me ..why do they think I want to help get it cleaned up so bad …

My father so filled with hatred for one vampire that he would kill them all …they think I could forget my whole life I had to live with his hatred of vampires  ..Why is it I try to do something good for the vampires and I am always knocked down … Pam just does not care about her fellow vampire … … she only cares for herself …the Excellence was a good idea and she shit all over it …the blood on tap was a good idea and she shit all over that too …what the hell is wrong with her …Miss Queen Bee …she makes me so mad …I thought she was going to kill me the other night specially when I started giggling which I couldn’t help …but the whole thing seemed so funny to me …when you think about it really it is funny here I am trying to save the very vampires my father was trying so hard to kill …

No one seems to care that the whole of Bon Temps will be devoured by hungry vampires …the ones that can help or do anything about it won’t believe me or just don’t give a damn …what am I suppose to do …raise my own army …how could I possibly raise my own army ..thats …just …crazy …(She think hard on what she just wrote ..how could she …does she dare …she does have the man power for a small one …but would they be true to her …there are about 40 of the guards human and vampire …could she …she starts to writer again )

An army that would be true to her and Tara ,who would protect them and Lafayette …they would help her protect Bon Temps when the vampires attack …she would need weapons …Mr Quinns business should be able to help with that she should be able to get all the weapons she would need …she would need a list of all the guards in their force starting with someone to put in charge now that Elsa was gone …(she starts on another paper a list of all the guards starting who she would like in charge and down from there ) And I’ll need to let Tara know I have decided to do this we will have to have several meetings to find out who wants this detail and who doesn’t …I don’t want anyone here that doesn’t want to be here …

Well have to find extra blood for them if they are in our employ and ours alone ..Ill have to have the extra blood from the bar sent here …gonna be tricky without Miss Bee finding out …Ill ask MR Quinns brokers if they have any ideas I’m sure they have been in the cloak and dagger business longer then I have ...

(she closes her diary to make her phone calls and talk to her head guard at the house .She was feeling better about things now that she had a plan even though Bill warned her not to do anything she just couldn’t sit by and do nothing ,she wasn’t made that way .)

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:44 am