For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Interesting Day

John Quinn
    John Quinn

Interesting Day Empty Interesting Day

Post by John Quinn Wed May 07, 2014 7:13 pm

Quinn was smiling and laughing as Rajat animatedly described the adventures in the market to Rochelle. He was glad Rajat had enjoyed it but was a bit surprised Rajat still had the energy for it. He flipped open his phone, scrolling back to the email message from this morning.

George,
    I am on a business trip with a friend whom YOU requested to help land this job. Now, stop emailing me about personal matters that are best left unspoken. I have gracefully declined your offer and will continue to do so at the choice of my own without any influence from John Quinn. If you so much as step foot in Brazil, I will make you wish you were never born a man. NOW LET ME WORK!

He sighed and shook his head as the phone buzzed. It was Raul letting him know that Tij was on her way back to the hotel. He looked over to Rochelle and Rajat, smiling.

"Rochelle...why don't you go spend some time without us. Tij should be back soon and we would like some family time."

She smiled and nodded to him, separating herself from Rajat and moving to the door. He grinned and nodded then turned to Rajat.

"Hey Rajae...mommy is on her way home. Do you want to go get her present so you can give it to her when she comes in?"

He laughed again as Rajat squealed and ran from the room.
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Interesting Day Empty Re: Interesting Day

Post by Tijgerian Wed May 07, 2014 7:19 pm

She was exhausted. Since eight that morning she had been in conference calls and meetings. Things were running smoothly and she was confident that she would have no issues landing this account and making sure they were the ones to renovate and inspect the businesses. She was also working on something behind George's back. Promotions. She had taken classes for business promotions and advertising, and secretly she enjoyed it. She'd done a few freelance things, but now that things with George had turned awkward, she knew it might be time to move on.

Slipping into the elevator, heels in hand, she rolled her neck and waited for it to arrive at her floor. She stepped inside and heard it quiet. Maybe they were still out. John had planned an adventure for he and Rajat. Maybe she could sleep.

She met eyes with John and smiled a tired smile. "Hey, wasn't expecting you back so soon. Everything go okay?"
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed May 07, 2014 7:22 pm

He smiled when she entered.

"Of yes...things went well today. We explored the Markets and saw all sorts of interesting things. I also found out where there is a clothing required beachfront. I set something up for a few days from now for some time there for the three of us."

He glanced into the other room and saw Rajat standing there with the bag in his hands, grinning. He nodded to him and laughed as Rajat ran into the room
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Wed May 07, 2014 7:29 pm

She smiled and nodded. "That's great." She moved into the room and smiled bigger when Rajat came running towards her. She got to her knees before him and watched as he explained everything they did that day. She made surprised, excited, shocked faces as he spoke.

"And we got you this!"

She smiled and took the bag from him. "Aw, thanks baby. Let's see what it is."

She opened the bag to see something sparkly. Retrieving it, she almost paled until she realized it was plastic. "Oh, this is beautiful." She smiled as she placed it on her head. "Does this make me a Queen now?" She giggled and Rajat did too. "It's beautiful and I love it."

Interesting Day 19052852-toy-tiara-with-diamonds-and-blue-gem-like-a-princess-crown-on-blue-satin-tissue
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed May 07, 2014 7:46 pm

While Rajat was keeping her busy, Quinn walked over to the couch and retrieved the box he had hidden there. He walked over and held it out for her.

"We thought it might go nicely with this..."

He offered her the box.

"...to wear to a show this evening. Larissa de Macedo Machado is in the country for a charity show and I was thinking we might go. It is not until later this evening so no rush to decide. I'm sure you have had a long day."
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Wed May 07, 2014 7:54 pm

She took the box he offered and smiled. "Oh, how thoughtful. Thank you." She was going to hide her exhaustion with a smile. Nodding, she looked to Rajat then to John. "I'll go and get ready now." Kissing the top of Rajat's head before he ran off to do who knew what, she looked over at John.

"I look forward to it." She smiled before moving past him.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed May 07, 2014 8:01 pm

John stepped into the bedroom with her and smiled as she looked at the dress.

"Are you up to the show tonight? I know you've been working all day. We don't need to go if you are too tired, Tij."

He stepped over, kissing her neck gently.
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Wed May 07, 2014 8:07 pm

She set the box down on the bed and hadn't realized he had followed her in until he kissed her neck. "Oh," She said softly before turning to face him. She shrugged and shook her head. "No, it's fine. I'm sure after a bath and a small nap I'll be ready for tonight, just...just so much going on." She forced a chuckle and blew out a breath.

"On the plus side, looks like I'm getting close to making a deal. How about you?"
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed May 07, 2014 8:10 pm

He smiled as she turned around to face him.

"Things went well enough so far. Tomorrow is the real challenge, I think. The meeting is set with the liaison for the Brazil Entertainment Board tomorrow at noon. We need to get those permits in order before any deal can be made with certainty, but I do not see any problems in getting them. the EEE had a long standing relationship with the local government and I can use that to my advantage."

He kissed her neck again and smiled as he unzipped the back of her outfit.

"You just get ready. I'll go draw the bath water for you."

He paused at the door and turned to her.

"Oh...by the way...did you realize you mis-sent an email for George this morning? it came to my phone after you left. Not a very pleasant way to talk to your boss..."

He walked into the bathroom and started to fill the tub with steaming water.
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Wed May 07, 2014 8:26 pm

She closed her eyes as he began to unzip her dress, tilting her head to the side as he did so. She made contented murmurs and nodded her head. After he moved around her, she let the dress fall to the floor and was beginning to work on her bra when he spoke again, causing her to look up.

Her face froze as did her whole body. She had sent that email to John and not George? She was angry with herself and clenched her jaw. He walked into the bathroom and she blew a breath through her nose. Walking to meet him in the bathroom, she leaned against the doorframe and folded her arms against her chest.

"I have reason. George is not my boss, as much as he would like to think he is. There were things that needed further explanation. Sorry it got sent to you, disregard it." She ended, avoiding any detail about the why or what.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed May 07, 2014 8:31 pm

He smiled up at her as he tested the water. He laughed softly and spoke quietly as he moved behind her and unclasped her bra, letting it fall to the floor. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck again.

"I'm not worried about it..just thought you should know he did not receive it..."

He slid his hands down her body, stripping away the last of her clothing, kissing his way down her body as he moved. Once done, he stepped around in front of her.

"Now then...were you wanting to bathe alone, or would you like some company?"

He made a mental note in the back of his mind to find out where this 'George' was at, in case he needed to be spoken to more directly.
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Wed May 07, 2014 8:39 pm

She tried to ignore how he was making her feel in this moment. He was distracting her and she hated that. She quickly darted her tongue out to wet her lips as he undressed her.

Hearing him speak, she opened her eyes. Narrowing them at him she glared for a moment. "I know that look John Quinn. If you so much as interfere and act like some knight in shining armor, you will regret it."

She pointed at him and looked towards the tub, considering his question. Folding her arms again, she smirked. "That depends....if you can agree to let me deal with things on my own or not..."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed May 07, 2014 8:46 pm

He pasted a look of false shock on his face and laughed.

"Tijgerian, that is the last thing on my mind. I will not interfere in your actions regarding 'George' unless you say otherwise.....now...about my offer..."

He stepped close, pushing her to the bathroom wall and crushed her lips with his own.
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Thu May 08, 2014 7:06 pm

She grinned because she had won. "Good." She let out a laugh as he moved forward and pressed her against the wall, crushing his lips to her own. Now this was a welcome distraction. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back, sliding her hands slowly down his chest. She pulled hard once and his buttons went flying after his shirt ripped open. Her hands quickly went to his buckle and began working on that.

"What..do you... think ....about advertising?" She asked between kisses he placed on her lips and neck. Work was still on her mind. "Nevermind...don't answer that." She wrapped her legs around his waist and was lifted a bit. "Just remind me of your offer...." She said with a grin as she looked into his eyes.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Thu May 08, 2014 7:16 pm

He laughed and kissed her again as she ripped his shirt open, stripping him to the waist.

"My offer was if you wanted company for that bath. As big as this tub is, it offers a lot of possibilities, wouldn't you think?"

He slid his hand down her side, caressing her body as he looked in her eyes.
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Thu May 08, 2014 7:20 pm

She smirked. "The wall, the floor, the tub...whichever you choose John Quinn. I just want you to make me remember what I missed all day." She ran her nails along his exposed chest and slowly moved her legs off of him, resting them on the floor. She grinned as she moved from between him and the wall and slightly bent over to swirl her hand in the water. "Hmm nice and warm." She poured some jasmine into the water and moved her hand around again.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Thu May 08, 2014 7:45 pm

He grinned as she turned her back. He dropped the rest of his clothing in a pile and walked up behind her as she tested the water. He ran his nails slowly up her back grinning before taking her by the hips. He felt himself harden at her closeness and her scent left no question that she was wanting this as much or more than he was. He leaned over her body, wrapping his arms around her waist as he thrust into her, growling as he sank fully in. He leaned down, kissing across her shoulders as he gave her a moment to get used to the feeling.
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Thu May 08, 2014 7:51 pm

She felt him come up behind her and wrap his arms around her, holding onto the side of the tub as he slid into her body. She moaned and bit her bottom lip, adjusting herself so that he could slid deeper. She grinned and rolled her hips against him, teasing him and enticing him to show her what he was made of.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Thu May 08, 2014 7:56 pm

He grinned as he felt her move. He lifted back up, feeling himself sink deeper into her. He began slowly, increasing his tempo every few strokes. He spoke softly as he drove into her.

"Yes, I'll remind you of what you missed today...and what you missed for so long..."

He shifted his grip to her hips again and growled as he began to drive fiercely into her, making her body rock as she held onto the edge of the tub. As he slammed into her, he could feel her body reacting and knew neither of them would last very long this time, but he didn't care and began moving with even more force, reaching up and dragging his nails down her back.
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Thu May 08, 2014 7:59 pm

She cried out from the pleasure he was giving her. Feeling him increase his thrusts only caused her to inch closer to her breaking point. It reminded her of so many things, so many things she had forgotten and pushed aside. She moaned his name and moved against him, meeting him thrust for thrust. Her back arched when he ran his nails down her back, sending a shiver down her body and a tingle in her gut. She was even closer now, her head turned to the side as she snuck a glance at him.

John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Thu May 08, 2014 8:03 pm

~later that evening~

As Quinn adjusted his tie, he smiled, looking in the mirror at how she looked in the new dress. He turned and walked to her, kissing her gently as his hand automatically went to her hip.

"You look incredible, Tij. Don't forget Rajat's present. I called the Entertainment Board and they were able to get us a few tickets, but they are a bit back from the show. I'm sure it will still be an experience."
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Thu May 08, 2014 8:11 pm

After coming out of the bedroom ready and dressed, Rajat looked a bit sad that she didn't have her crown on. She bent to look him in the eyes and lifted his chin. "It wouldn't be fair of me to be the onl one with a crown. So I'm going to save it for something far more special...when you're my date." She smiled softly and he smiled proudly, accepting that.

"You look real pretties mommy!" She blushed a bit and kissed Rajat on the forehead. Standing, she took John's hand and excused herself as he led her to the elevator.

"Thank you...for the compliment." She said on the ride down, watching the numbers light up as they went lower.

~At the event~
    Interesting Day Tumblr_lwuovf7dS11r2w7swo1_500

John was checking them in as she walked past him and looked around. She felt his hand on the small of her back and smiled, turning to face him. "Shall we?"
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Thu May 08, 2014 8:19 pm

He Lifted Rajat to his shoulder and rested his free hand at Tijgerian's back. He heard her speak and smiled.

"Shall we?"

He grinned and kissed her, making Rajat giggle as he did any time they showed affection.

"Definately..."

He led her to the doors, and handing the attendant their tickets, he followed the young man to their seats.

"Gracias por estar a tiempo, señor. El espectáculo está a punto de comenzar. Bebidas y la comida estará disponible en el intermedio. Disfrute del espectáculo."
    "Thank you for being on time, Sir. The show is about to begin. Drinks and food will be available at the intermission. Enjoy the show."

Quinn nodded to the young man and smiled, handing him a few dollars as a tip, then turned forward as the show began.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:17 pm