A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Fatal Attraction

John Quinn

Sexual Re: Fatal Attraction

Post by John Quinn on Fri May 09, 2014 10:38 pm

Quinn grinned as she spoke, knowing how hard it was for her to say it. He shook his head with a soft chuckle.

"And this proves you still do not understand, Sevti. I do not have to 'take care of you'. You do that quite well yourself. I told you before that I want to be part of your life, and that is the extent of it. The nature of that connection is in question, but the connection is there. We can both feel it. I am far more patient than I was in my youth and can wait as long as I need to. You and Rajat are in my life, and that makes me content. I would never force you into more than you want, Sevti."

He set the glass aside and stepped close until he was looking in her eyes and his lips were only inches from hers.

"Where we go from here is up to us to decide, but I have said what I needed to. You know I will always be here."

He rested his fingertips against her skin, just over her heart.
Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian on Fri May 09, 2014 10:45 pm

She inhaled and seemed to hold her breath when he stepped closer to her, his lips inches from her own. She knew that he wanted her to say it, to admit her feelings. She couldn't. The feel of his fingertips against her skin caused her to close her eyes briefly. When she opened them, she met his eyes again and softly let her breath loose before she lifted herself to press her lips to his. Purely on instinct and impulse driven, she kissed him hard, pushing him against the wall as she walked forward. Her hands were deftly placed on the base of his neck as she kissed him.

After a moment, she placed her hands on his chest and pushed herself back away from him, breaking the kiss. She shook her head and ran her fingers through her hair to get it out of her face. "I should go." She stepped back from him, finding it difficult to breathe. When she turned her back to him, she placed her hand below her sternum on her abdomen area and inhaled slowly. She fought the urge to turn around and rip his clothes off. No, she had a lot of thinking to do. Thinking alone

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Fri May 09, 2014 10:50 pm

He was surprised when she kissed him so fiercely, but could also feel the struggle in her actions. When she stepped away, he paused before speaking...
"I should go."

He stepped behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing her neck.

"No, Sevti. Stay with Rajat. I'll sleep in the other room. I am close if needed, but you said you needed time to think, and I will give you that."

He stepped back, releasing his hold on her and retrieved his glass from the table. He finished it and backed through the door connecting the rooms.

"I hope you sleep peacefully tonight, Sevti, and I am right through this door if you should need me. Just call and I will be there."
Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian on Fri May 09, 2014 10:54 pm

She felt his arms wrap around her and found peace in that. It took everything she had to remain stoic and unchanged by his actions. She let out a breath when he released her and never looked at him. She stopped by Rajat's door and peered over her shoulder as he promised to be there if she needed. "Good night John."

She stepped through the door and looked at him once more before she closed the door behind her, resting her forehead against the back of the door. Closing her eyes, she slowly shook her head. "Damn..." She whispered, knowing he was making this hard on her. Unzipping the back of her dress, she let it pool at her feet before shaking it out and draping it across the chair in the corner. She had a slip on and decided to stay in that as she crawled into the massive bed to sleep.

She only hoped sleep would not evade her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:41 am