A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

It's Finally Here

Bill Compton
King
King

Sexual It's Finally Here

Post by Bill Compton on Tue May 20, 2014 3:59 am

"Tomorrow evening I expect you all to be here. There are things that we must discuss. Yes I understand that...As your King I expect you to be here one hour after sunset. You do not have a choice. Very well, I will have a car sent to you tomorrow evening" Bill instantly ended the call making his anger known as he slammed his cell down onto his desk.

Letting out a heavy sigh, pinching the bridge on his nose and trying to calm himself down. Bill knew that there would be challenges in becoming King but this he did not expect. After his brief encounter with Queen Constance he was thankful that tonight he would have the blood that she sent over as a cement in their alliance.

Drumming his fingers along the edge of his desk he could already feel himself requiring blood, he would alert Jessica and her male friend James that they had some blood to last a few days and then he had to figure out where to find a new source of fresh blood. Hearing a knock at his office door and not in the mood for his usual kingly like manner.

"Enter!"

Dexter Coleman

Sexual Re: It's Finally Here

Post by Dexter Coleman on Tue May 20, 2014 4:03 am

After a thorough check of both parcels sent from the Queen of Italy. Dexter stood outside with the two guards who each carried a box ready to deliver to the King. There was not nearly as much blood as Dexter expected but hopefully it would be enough to calm things down in the mansion. Hearing the King allow him access to the office he opened the door wide enough for himself to slip inside and the two guards.

"Your Majesty your deliveries have arrived. Both inspected and passed before arriving to you" he ended inclining his head to the two guards who approached the desk and placed both parcels in front of the King.
Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue May 20, 2014 4:09 am

Bill instantly stood to his feet as two large boxes were placed on his desk, instantly dismissing the guards he ran his fingers along the edge of the box. He tore through the seal and pulled out bubble wrap that was used to protect the bottles in transit.

"Twelve bottles....Twenty four bottles of blood....This will only last a week, maybe two" he whispered to himself.

Bill was grateful to Queen Constance for what she had sent over, but this was not nearly enough to supply the Louisiana vampires with blood. There was barely enough for him, Jessica and James.

Dexter Coleman

Post by Dexter Coleman on Tue May 20, 2014 4:12 am

Dexter could see the disappointment on the King's face but he remained silent for a few moments.

"...If I may speak your Majesty. This was all that was delivered, we have tried to source a fresh blood supply but all True Blood factories in the US have ceased trade. I have a team searching across the borders and across Europe for blood. But it is difficult to find a supplier that has not been compromised" he admitted.
Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue May 20, 2014 4:32 am

Bill heard everything that Dexter was saying but he did not respond but had proceeded to open the second parcel checking the bottle count. Exactly twenty four bottles. Bill pulled out six bottles of True Blood and placed them on his desk.

"Have Ian and Jeremy ready to leave tonight and have these bottles sent directly to Miss Thornton and Miss Burrell with my apologies. This is all I can spare for them. Two clean donors should keep them going for now until I can arrange something else Dexter" he instructed him.

Dexter Coleman

Post by Dexter Coleman on Tue May 20, 2014 4:39 am

Dexter simply nodded to his request about making the delivery to Miss Thornton and Miss Burrell. He would have a guard take them to their residence immediately.

"As you wish your Majesty. Do you require anything else? I shall arrange the delivery for this evening" he questioned the King.
Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue May 20, 2014 4:41 am

Bill continued to count the remaining bottles of blood that were left. His main priority was Jessica, he needed to make sure that she had blood. He would go without blood for a few days to make sure that she had enough to live on.

"Have you found her yet Dexter?" he whispered.

Dexter Coleman

Post by Dexter Coleman on Tue May 20, 2014 4:44 am

"I am afraid not your Majesty. But I have a team of searching, she had not accessed her accounts in several weeks. But we will find her, you have my word" he promised the King.

Dexter knew that tomorrow his day was going to be filled with finding both women.
Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue May 20, 2014 4:53 am

"Alert me on any progress that you make Dexter immediately. I want them both found" he ended in an almost threatening tone.

Dismissing Dexter Bill returned his attention to the bottles of blood. This would have to do for now. Placing all bottles back into their boxes and sealing them up. He went to go and find Jessica, he knew that she would be hungry. She was his main priority.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:23 am