For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Sundown and New Beginings

Sundown and New Beginings  Empty Sundown and New Beginings

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:58 pm

I awoke with a start forgetting for a moment where I was. The guest bedroom at Pam's was as luxurious as a five star hotel and I had slept like the dead. I felt pretty grungy after passing out in my dirty shirt, but I had at least gotten my shoes and jeans off before falling face first in bed. My mind reeled as I remembered the last few days and thanked who ever was out there for getting me through it in one piece. I looked at the clock and realized I had at least another hour til sun down and went to take complete advantage of the huge tub because it felt like weeks since I was clean.
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Sundown and New Beginings  Empty Re: Sundown and New Beginings

Post by Isabel Beaumont Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:01 pm

+I Would have been lying if I had said, the comfort of my own nest, was as nice, as the windowless room I slept in, Godric was kinda of spartan in the way he lived, if it didnt have a use, he really didnt keep it around, and out of respect, I kept it the same way, Rising I took 1 look at the clock, and realized, I had another hour before sundown, I sighed & smiled, welcoming the warm water, I had wanted to get more info, from Pam about Rita, It just never seemed the right time, I set to the task to getting into the warm shower, I would have to be rather quick, as I had made arrangements to pick up flowers before I picked up Rita.+

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:01 pm

after soaking in lilac scented bubbles I grab a towel that could of been the softest thing I ever felt. I realized my dilemma after getting out of the tub, I was not at home and had no clean clothes. There was a plush terry robe on the back of the door, but I did not want to put on the blood stained clothes that I had shed. I did not want to wander around Pam and Eric's house in pretty much my birthday suit. I mean the robe covered me but that was not enough clothes around here and to top it all off I remembered my van was still at Fangtasia. I plopped down on the bed and looked at my discarded clothes with disgust,"Well damn......"
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:07 pm

+I had finished up my shower, thankfully I had brought my bag from the trunk in, my white dress was way to formal, so it appeared tight blue jeans, and a maroon satin blouse would work for tonight, Instead of waiting hours and a can of hair spray I left my hair down, I put on my leather heeled boots, and went up stairs to my car, to go and pick-up the flowers, I would call Rita on the way back, to see if she was ready.+

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:17 pm

I sat there for a good ten minutes staring daggers at the pile of gross clothing. I heard my phone go off and saw it was a unkown number. I picked up after a second and thought if it was a telemarketer I was going to throw my phone, "Hello?' after a second I heard a feminine voice and realized it was Isaebel "oh hi Isaebel. Am I ready umm no I have a situation. I did not think you'd be out yet." I looked at the clock and noticed I must have soaked longer than I thought. I could not ask her to get my spare bag out of my van because I had the keys. How was I gonna explain to her what I needed with out sounding like a complete air head. Really who gets in a tub without clothing
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:29 pm

"Let me guess.......you decided....you wouldn't like to go after all, your really going to play extreamly hard to get?" +I ask, with a little smirk on my lips. "If not tell me how be of service." +I ask you, as I turn the radio off, something from Radiohead, about fake, plastic trees, drolls on, very faint in the back of the Black 2012, Dodge Viper, cars was one area, that Isabel did endulge in very much.+

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:35 pm

"oh No I'm not playing hard to get. Unless you like that"I laugh and tell her."No I'm just a sucker for huge tubs and forgot I don't live here. Therefore I've no clothes here." I look at the pile a clothes again as if it is mocking me. "Usually Pam keeps spare t-shirts and what not at Fangtasia so, I guess I thought there would be something here besides a robe.Or I just was not thinking at all" Or I thought maybe it was my sexual subconscious just taking things faster in this whole dating thing.
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:59 pm

"Are you trying to tell me you are compleatly nude, with no means to clothe yourself?" +I cock my head sideways+ "What an intreasting situation, you have gotten yourself in." +I bite my lower lip+ "And just how would you suggest we remedy that?" +I ask as a smile again plays upon my lips, I look at the flowers in the passanger seat, my grin spreading.+

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:59 pm

I smile and know how possessive vampires can be and tease"well I thought about going to ask someone for clothes, but I did not want to walk around in a house full of vampire wrapped up like a fairy present." I hear the car accelerate in the back round and smile broader. "If you could I would greatly appreciate if you could pick me up something in a size 8 unless you would like me displayed so brazenly in public. I am keeping you to the date first."
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:20 pm

"I hold no claim to you.....nor would I without your permission, But ONLY because of your last realationship. You have no idea how I resisted trying to charm you, more so then I did, and further more, If Pam or Eric wanted you, surly they with your permission, they would have had you, that being said, and done, I would perfure that you didnt go on display, but you have beem around vampires before, you know this, if you would like me to pick you up something, I will go right now."+I say+

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:21 pm

"something simple would be nice, if you could and then we could stop by my place if you'd like. And I would really like you to charm me more" I laugh a little " I'm a little rusty in the dating department, but I think we will get along just fine"
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:42 pm

‎"Ok, I will pick you up, something....simple, as you ask, then we can go where-ever you like, as long as we end at the beach, I have a suprise for you there." +I look at the clock+ "Give me 20 minutes, I will be right back." +I pull out, like a bat out hell. "Oh, and Rita......I would perfure you not to be a fairy wrapped present for anyone but me, but I have nothing if not time, be right there." +I say and hang up before you have the time to answer.+

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:43 pm

I smile at the phone and go into to the bathroom to get myself as ready as possible. I let my hair dry by itself so it slightly curly. My thought turn to Sookie & Violet as I wait anxiously. I would call tomorrow and check to make sure both were recovering well. I was getting more excited by the minute and could hardly believe that Isaebel was even interested after how hostile I was to her. For that matter I felt like a little shy being it had been so long for me and I was making first times all the time now. My life had taking on a whole turn and I was prepared to follow where my heart was leading.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:16 am