A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Pain and Pleasure

John Quinn

Sexual Pain and Pleasure

Post by John Quinn on Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:50 pm

Quinn watched as she stirred in her dreams, smiling at the little sounds she made. He carefully peeled away the bandage, cleaning her wounds gently before applying the new bandages. He sighed and smiled as he covered her back up and walked across the room. He poured himself another drink and sat down, watching her sleep. He knew she would not like what he had done, but he had no choice if he wanted to make sure their son was safe.
Tijgerian

Sexual Re: Pain and Pleasure

Post by Tijgerian on Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:09 pm

"Ah, you have brought forth a wonderful gift indeed. This is the one, I remember her sweet, sweet smell..." The repulsive vampire sniffed close to her ear and moaned in delight, making her nauseated

"GET AWAY...FROM ME.."

She growled in warning and spoke through her teeth. He whispered close. "I enjoyed draining your mother of every drop of blood...but you my sweet darling...I have other plans for." Her heart plummeted into her chest and she felt such hurt and anger.

Her fists balled into the sheets, her back arched on the bed and she groaned from the pain in her neck. The muffled cry for her mother was heard, "Mama....Mama....no." She felt tears roll down her check and sat up, the darkened room was spinning and she felt dizzy. She looked around and all she saw was the basement she had been kept in for three years. She tried to focus and blinked hard, her whole body shaking as she saw shadows along the wall.

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:50 am

Quinn watched from the corner, waiting patiently as the illness sent her to a dark place, obviously. He listened, taking note of what was said to ask about later. He watched as he thrashed around, startled when she screamed out. He stood and was about to wake her when she softly began whispering...
"Mama....Mama....no."

He paused, then sat on the side of the bed, stroking her cheek, brushing hair out of her face as she faced her demons. He would let he fight them and be here when she woke. He knew she had been hiding from them for a long time.
Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian on Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:50 pm

The shadows grew and she backed up until her back rested against the hard wall behind her. She tried to clear her vision but only saw him.

"No....No, please." She had just witnessed the attack on her village, so many dead. Her mother was missing and she knew, and his words confirmed that she'd never see her again. Vampires had taken everything from her. She was only sixteen, she knew of the path in life she had to take. But now she was at the mercy of this vampire. The closer he got, the more her stomach flipped.

"Stay away from me you leech!" He stroked her face and she quickly moved from his reach, crab walking along the wall as she watched him. "Do not touch me...ever!" She blinked hard and her head felt heavy, she wondered what he had given her. "Mama..." She whispered as she saw flickers of memories, fighting hard to get her head straight. Everything was happening so fast, it was all a blur.

"Run Tijgerian! Run! Find him, find the man who will continue our line."

She clutched her head and bent over at the waist, screaming as her mothers voice echoed in her ears. She began to repeat over and over. "Find him, find him, find him....."

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:49 am

He could tell she was not seeing him, and was trapped in a memory of something. He moved back, watching her carefully. He spoke low but firmly.

"Sevti Tijgerian. It is time to wake up. Your family needs you. Wake up, Tijgerian."

He repeated himself several times, getting louder each time.
Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian on Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:22 pm

She blinked through tear filled eyes and looked up at the person saying her name. "How did you---I don't understand. Are you---" She scooted further away from the person before her and swallowed thickly, attempting to clear her vision. Her voice shook with the sound of fear and vulnerability. "I will kill you...stay back!"

Her head was pounding and she felt like the room began to spin, her eyes heavier as she tried to fight it. She felt the burn in her nose, the stench of vampire so close to her. She growled and grabbed the nearest thing to her, swinging her hand hard to hit the vampire. Letting out a scream as she heard the lamp shatter. "Stay away from me!" She pulled her knees to her chest and covered her ears, growling in frustration.

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:29 am

Quinn winced as the lamp shattered against his arm. He felt the warm blood ooze from the cut but ignored it. He knew she was as strong as he was and at least as good of a fighter. She always had been. He had to be careful. There was no way for him to know the nightmare she seemed to be in, so he tried another tactic.

"Very well, Sevti. I will keep back. I will give you space to figure things out, but ask yourself this. How did you get where you are? Who is talking to you? These are things you need to know. Ask yourself them, but speak the answers as well."
Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian on Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:43 am

She heard the muffled voice asking her questions. "I won't do it! I will not call you master!" She stopped speaking when she smelled something different. Tiger blood. She recognized the scent and she felt like so many memories were flashing through her mind like a quick slideshow, making her dizzy. "I can't....you don't...." She forced herself to focus on what he asked of her.

She looked into the darkness, trying to make out the figure before her. Her head pounded and her body shook. She also felt sick. "He...killed them. All of them....found me....captured. It's...I have to find...I have to get out..."

She felt sick again, rolling in waves inside of her body. She leaned forward on her knees, holding herself up with her hands as she heaved.

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:08 pm

He could see his words were not going to get through to her so he did the one thing he was sure no vampire or any other monster could do. He shifted into his tiger form and padded over, nuzzling up against her as he tried to comfort her. He couldn't tell how much effect it would have on her current state but at least he could be more protective this way.
Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian on Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:21 pm

She coughed and sputtered, feeling dizzy and confused. What was happening to her? Her body was cold and she was sweating. She felt like she was going crazy, seeing and feeling things she shouldn't. Feeling soft fur against her, she inhaled the familiar scent that she remembered. A memory jogged hard in her brain and she relaxed a bit. "John..." She whispered, trying to crawl away from the vampire scent that haunted her. He couldn't be here...he couldn't have come back. She had been so horrible to him that day. She had refused to stay, even after seeing how much pain it gave him. "John..I'm sorry...." She curled into a ball on the floor. The vampire had been right all along. He would find her, he would always find her. "Why did I lie to you....why?" She whispered as she felt hot tears on her cheek.

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:24 pm

He knew he had to use this chance to get inside if he was to have any chance to help her. He shifted back, moving to hold her and whispered in her ear.

"I am here, Sevti. I am at your side. Why don't you tell me what you have been holding back and clear the air. I am ready to listen."

Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian on Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:39 pm

She felt like she had to be dreaming or hallucinating. Probably some kind of poison the vampire slipped her. It wouldn't surprise her, it wouldn't be the first time he experimented. "Why are you doing this?" She asked out loud, confused as to why she could hear his voice so clearly. She remembered escaping from this hell, trying to make a life for herself and searching for the man her mother always spoke highly of. The man who would ensure her bloodline continued strong.

She found him, only to let him go after she got what she wanted out of their arrangement. One she regretted, the one decision she hated herself for. "I should have stayed...." She whispered as she closed her eyes tightly.

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:44 pm

He held her close, stroking her cheek as he whispered.

"You did what you thought was right, but that does not matter now. We are back together again."
Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian on Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:49 pm

She moved away from the person stroking her face with such love and tenderness. "Stop it....why are you confusing me....it--he doesn't---" She rubbed at her eyes and saw him sitting there. "This is a trick...you're not really here."

She shook her head and tried to clear her vision. "I should have told him the truth...I should have..." She felt a flicker of a memory in her mind and cried out. "Make it stop!" It was like every bad decision she made was haunting her. "God help me I loved him....I always have...."

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:52 pm

"Your eyes are playing tricks and your wounds are clouding your mind. Trust your other senses, Sevti."

He held the cut on his arm near her nose, letting her smell the blood so she would have something concrete to focus on.
Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian on Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:57 pm

She inhaled and smelled his scent heavily, finding solace and comfort in that. She looked at the hallucination and slowly reached out her hand to touch it's cheek, finding that it was not ethereal, but solid. "John?" She whispered and moved closer. "It---It can't be...you came back for me?"

She felt so confused and scared. Where was her son? Why was he here? Had the vampire taken him too? Had the vampire found her son. "Rajat...you have to leave! You have to escape John...Don't let our son near him!"

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:59 pm

"Rajat is safe, Sevti. He is protected and out of reach. You do not need to worry about him. Take the time to gain your bearings and clear your mind. Rajat is safe. You and I are as safe as we can be currently. Take a few breaths. Clear your mind."

He kissed her cheek softly.
Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian on Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:04 pm

Safe. She always felt safe with him. She lied and said she didn't need him. She lied and said she didn't love him. This was just a business arrangement and she only needed him to fulfill the need she had to carry on her blood line. She lied. She'd been his before she knew who he was.

"John...I-I lied." She swallowed and tried to make all the confusion in her mind make sense. Closing her eyes, she saw the flashes of happy times she spent with him after escaping the horrible memories of the vampire who kept her captive for two years. A solid year had passed before she actually found him and in a chance meeting. She was still very much broken and fragile, but strong and independent on the outside. She wrapped her arms around him like she had just found him again and whispered softly. "I love you...."

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:09 pm

"I love you too, Sevti. I always did, even when you left..."

Quinn smiled to himself as he spoke from the heart.

"Sevti...it is time for you to tell me everything. Tell me about the nightmares. Tell me what you are so afraid of. Tell me about HIM."
Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian on Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:16 pm

She felt like she was dreaming. Still confused, slightly dizzy and nauseated. It felt like the hallucinations came and went, and right now she didn't know what was real and what was not. "I---it's so hard to focus. Fire...screaming....so many were killed. We thought it was just a forest fire. But then...piercing screams and we knew we were under attack. Mama said run...I looked back for her but she was being attacked. I ran. I ran so far John." She felt more tears. "They were all dead. Our line, every other alpha in the village. Massacred."

She shifted from the pain she felt throughout her body, it made her feel sick. "I was in hiding, looking for you. He found me first...."

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:19 pm

His eyes welled up with tears as she described something along the lines of what happened to his own village, though he was able to help his family. The vampires attacked hers while humans were to blame for his own. He needed to focus though. He needed to know what her demons truly were.

"Tell me about him Sevti. Anything you can remember. An accent...his skin, scars...anything can help to know him. We need to know who to stay away from."
Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian on Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:25 pm

"The darkest of skin, ebony and rough. His breath always hot against my skin." She shut her eyes tight and finally let him in, dropping her guard for the first time ever. "The way his fangs scraped against my skin made me sick. He had a scar next to his right eye. Intricate tattoos on his back and arms and he always wore a suit. His accent was thick but changed a lot." She stopped speaking and swallowed hard, fighting the memories as they pushed forward.

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:28 pm

He froze at her description....it couldn't be. There was no way that fate could be that twisted. The description.....the scar he hat himself placed on Kibwe's face when he had been working for Salome...How many tattooed african vampires could there be...and the changing accent. He whispered to himself...

"...it couldn't be..."
Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian on Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:36 pm

She looked at him and tried to focus on his face despite the dizziness she was experiencing. "What is it? Did you..." She coughed and felt the wave of nausea hit her hard, pulling away from him to vomit more. What the hell was happening to her? She crawled on her hands and knees towards the bathroom, "I need....I have to...." She felt so weak, so sick. Feeling like her body was trying to repair itself but from what. Reaching up to touch her tender neck, she remembered the vampire biting a large part of her flesh off. It was sore but healing. "John..." Her eyes fluttered and rolled back, before she collapsed on the floor.

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:44 pm

Quinn caught her as she fell, laying her out on the bed. He knew she could not support herself in the tub so he needed something bigger. He moved to the balcony, adjusting the temperature of the hot tub to a warmer level before coming back for her. He carefully removed all her clothing and carried her to the hot tub. He climbed in, lowering her body into the cleaning warmth of the water an cradled her there, just holding her gently as the water did it's work.

"Relax, Sevti. Relax and let the water clean your wounds. Your body knows what to do beyond that."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:39 am