For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Sarah Fucking Newlin

Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Sarah Fucking Newlin Empty Sarah Fucking Newlin

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:11 pm

After everything that had happened at Fangtasia Jason wanted to be alone with his thoughts and that included being alone with a beer. With Arlene and Nicole now safe with Sam and Andy. He had told Violet that he would be home later and taking Sookie home but instead had taken a de-tour and ended up at an abandoned Bellefleur's. 

With the bar empty, the lights off and an unlocked door Jason headed into the bar and helped himself to a few bottles of beer. Walking back around to the customer side of the bar he sat himself on a bar stool and opened a beer. After his phone call to Hoyt this morning about his mama, Jason felt a stray tear trickle down his cheek. Sipping from his beer he sat in silence letting everything go.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Sarah Fucking Newlin Empty Re: Sarah Fucking Newlin

Post by Eric Northman Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:15 pm

Pam had no desire to walk into the dingy bar so she stayed behind. Eric however walked inside, the public place having no barrier for vampires. He found Stackhouse drinking in a corner.

"My my Jason... how long has it been? You look well... vamp camp hardly made a dent on you" he said as he walked casually over, arms behind his back, feeling better after draining that one redneck at the bar before.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:23 pm

Chugging on his second beer Jason heard a voice behind him and spluttered the amber liquid from his mouth and span in his bar stool to see Eric standing by the door.

"...Does no one in this god damn town know the meaning of being alone? Christ" he grumbled.

But watching Eric slowly approach him he slipped from his stool knocking over his bottle of beer.

"I been working out...Working you know" he stuttered.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:28 pm

Eric nodded, looking around like a casual customer.

"Sure sure...working" he said before in his mildly strong state he grabbed Jason and pushed him up against the wall.

"Your stupidity astounds me Jason Stackhouse. After everything she's done to you....to Jessica... you let Sarah Newlin live!" he growled.

"Where.is.she?"
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:36 pm

Jason slammed up against the wall before sliding down to the floor on his butt rubbing the back of his head.

"I am an officer of the law....I can't go round shooting people....I ain't like that no more" he stuttered.

Jason pressed his back up against the wall pushing himself to his feet.

"How the hell am I supposed to know? I ain't got no space view on her" he told Eric.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:40 pm

Eric growled, his fangs showing his discontent.

"Count yourself lucky Jason... my remaining energy will be served killing Sarah, not you" he said, as he turned around, his jacket opening enough to expose the hep V veins.

"Don't do anything stupid Jason Stackhouse... and don't let that prissy vampire Violet cut off your balls" he added as he began to walk out of the bar.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:45 pm

When Jason heard Eric make fun of Violet he followed Eric out of the bar then pushed Eric forward.

"...You got no right talking bout my girlfriend...Don't think that cause you got some hold over my sister that I won't shoot you" he ended pulling out his gun cocking it ready to fire.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:48 pm

Eric smirked.

"You won't shoot me Jason...you...'aint like that no more'.." he said, imitating Jason's previous words.

"and I have no hold over your sister. She is her own woman"

He slowly walked to the door. "goodbye Jason Stackhouse. When you dream of me... always dream of nice things" he said with a smirk.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:53 pm

"When you dream of me... always dream of nice things"

Those words rang like bells in Jason's ears, words that Eric had once said to him back in the vamp camp. Slowly lowering his gun from Eric he looked on puzzled.

"....You know how to make a tequila cocktail?" he asked
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:05 pm

Eric raised an eyebrow. That was a very odd question, but innocent enough.

"Yes I do know how to make several hundred versions of a tequila cocktail" he said as he walked to the back of the bar.

With tequila, a lemon, some barbaresco and triple sec he whipped up a drink and poured it in a glass, dropping a lemon slice at the end.

"A pity this bar doesn't have the better versions of liquor..but this should do"
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:17 pm

Jason watched Eric make the tequila cocktail exactly how it was in his dream that he had in the church. Letting out a loud gulp that was stuck in his throat Jason moved away from Eric.

"...Yeah. I got police business...vamp business with Violet...In the bedroom to do...I got to go" he stuttered before heading straight out of the door leaving Eric back in the bar.

Heading straight to his truck Jason opened the door and hopped inside locking the door behind him. He fumbled with his keys and started the car. Flashes of the dream that he had filled his mind.

Sarah Fucking Newlin Tumblr_n7zrua6VTL1s9dykmo2_500

Sarah Fucking Newlin Tumblr_n80apu8n541r16rqlo5_500

Sarah Fucking Newlin 53b19785a92859c669bf31f8_jason

Shaking himself he looked down to his Johnson that was rearing his head and pulsing though his pants. Reversing out of the Bellefleur parking lot Jason was heading home to Violet.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:37 am