All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

A Memory That They Would Soon Forget

Bill Compton
King
King

Sexual A Memory That They Would Soon Forget

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:51 am

"I'll see you to the door" Bill spoke politely using what strength that he had slowly dwindling inside of him, barely able to stand up straight.

"Save your strength" Northman spoke assuringly that he would be able to get through to Sookie.

Giving Eric a soft thanking smile Bill lowered his head in thanks. For the first time ever he and Eric were on the same page. Even after explaining his decision about why he had chosen to accept his fate and the true death, he felt a slight smirk tug on the corner of his lips. He had not had the chance to explain himself to Sookie or Jessica about his decision. But in a way now he felt that Northman partly understood. If it hadn't been for Queen Sophie Ann sending him back to his home town of Bon Temps, he would have never met Sookie. 

Then the chain of events that unfolded because he had planted himself into her life. She may have never discovered what she was, she would have never met Eric. Her world would have continued to be bathed in sunlight instead of darkness and death. Something that she would forever continue to live with if he still existed in this world. She would be free.

Bill had always been surrounded by people and never before had he ever felt so alone in his hundred plus years on this earth. He had released Jessica mere hours ago and now with the un-spoken promise from Northman that he would try to talk to Sookie about seeing him this evening. Bill was a ticking time bomb and it would only be a matter of time before his fate caught up with him.

Bill Compton would meet the true death and he had accepted that, no one could change his mind. He had made his choice and would not change it now. It was too late. Slowly lowering himself back into his seat before feeling his arms give out from beneath him. Hearing the door to his home close he was once alone again.

Reaching into his pocket he pulled out his cell and scanned through his contacts before hitting dial and placed his cell to his ear.

'This is Jessica. I am kinda a little busy right now, but if you leave me a message I will call you back. Promise' - Beep

He let out a sigh.

"Jessica...It's Bill...I know that I have no right to ask this of you...But I would like to see you...Before-" and he ended the call not having the words to finish what he wanted to say.

There was no words that Bill could say to make this better for either Sookie or Jessica. Maybe in time once he was gone they would understand his decision. Maybe in time they would find it in their hearts to forgive him for what he was doing. But even if they could, he would just be a memory that soon they would forget.

Current date/time is Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:01 am