A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

You Are Not My Little Girl Any More

Bill Compton
King
King

Sexual You Are Not My Little Girl Any More

Post by Bill Compton on Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:30 pm

Bill had still not heard anything from Northman about his attempt to persuade Sookie to let him call on her this evening. All he could do was sit and wait until he had received some sort of contact from Eric to know that he was able to visit her. All Sookie needed to do was hear him out and listen to why he had made this choice. He wasn't doing it to hurt her or punish her in any way, he was doing it to save her. To set her free.

At the moment he was the only one who was able to see that and maybe in some way Northman understood also. His finger ran across his lower lip as he let out a sigh, hearing the door open Bill craned his head and listened out to see who it was.

".....Jessica?" he called out.

Sexual Re: You Are Not My Little Girl Any More

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:10 pm

She stepped in and closed the door behind her, biting her lower lip as she closed her eyes. Her night with Hoyt had been...well, enchanting. Wonderful. Magical. It felt right, it felt like she was where she belonged. Finally. Hoyt's mama of course didn't have any light tight areas so she reluctantly went back to Bill's. He had sent her a text, wanting to see her but she had ignored it simply because she was still angry with him.

It felt different. Being released and all. A part of her felt...dead? And Pam was right, it felt like being kicked in the vagina. She'd said it in the heat of the moment, but when he did it...she knew his choice was made. He released her. She was free...but she was still angry at him. She finally had a father she could be proud of, a father who cared and a father she loved. And he was just throwing it all away.

Hearing him call out her name, she looked towards his office and slowly walked over. "What is it? Care to rub it in my face more how you just CHOSE to die." She said angrily at him, her words laced with anger.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:10 am

Bill craned his head to see Jessica standing at the entrance to his office, he was ready for whatever she had to say. He had to let her get it all out before he could explain his reason's. Slowly and un-steadily pushing himself to feet, using what strength that he had left he stumbled on his footing before catching himself before he fell to the floor in a heap.

"....I deserve that....And more" he grimaced hearing the pain and anger in her voice.

Bill did not know how much time that he had left but he wanted to make peace with Jessica and Sookie before he met the true death.

"You know that is not my intentions Jessica. I merely wish to explain my reason's behind my choice" he explained.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:09 pm

She crossed her arms angrily and watched him weakly stand and move towards her. She stepped back because she was angry and looked away from him, crimson tears brimming her eyes. She fought them back and sniffled, looking back at him. "Why would you want to leave me? When I need you the most? When I feel like...like I finally have a father...." She covered her mouth and closed her eyes as one arm remained wrapped around her body. She felt like she was falling apart, just watching him die. And he was choosing it!

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:48 am

"...Jessica" he croaked.

What could Bill say that would make things better? That would make everything okay? There was nothing that he could say to make her truly understand why he was doing this.

"I am not doing this to hurt you sweetheart, when you have been alive for as long as I have. You see things differently. I am doing this because it is the right thing to do. I have caused so much pain and hurt to everyone around me, I am doing this because it is the right thing to do" he partly explained.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:33 pm

Somehow, someway...she understood him but she didn't want to admit it. She didn't want to accept it but she had to. "You haven't caused the pain you think...and if you think this should be your punishment you're wrong. As crazy as it sounds...I do get it. Almost. I just don't think I can accept it right now." She turned away from him and closed her eyes as blood tears ran down her cheeks. Hoyt said he would meet her here in an hour and she knew he'd be there soon and then what? What could she say to him that made him feel better, that made him feel at peace when he died. What would she want to hear?

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:11 am

Bill almost felt a weight life of his shoulders. He knew that his decision was causing Jessica pain and that was the last thing that he wanted. But in time, she would understand. Even maybe in time she would learn to forgive him, "That's all I ever wanted Jessica" he ended in a hushed whisper.

Gathering what strength that he had in him he walked slowly towards her and placed a hand softly on her shoulder "...Jessica...Sweetheart....You are not my little girl any more. You have grown into a fine woman who can handle herself in anything. You have been the greatest thing in my immortal life. It was an honour to have you as my progeny...As my daughter" he whispered sweetly.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:45 pm

She jolted awake and wiped the red tear that began to seep from her eyes as memories flooded her dream state. "Bill..." She whispered his name and remembered his words to her like they were yesterday. He was so proud of her, he looked at her like his own daughter and for that she felt completed.

It was still hard, even though a whole week had passed. Her heart ached for the man who she viewed as her father. Smiling softly, she pulled her knees up to her chest and looked over at Hoyt who was sound asleep. "I miss you Bill..." She closed her eyes as she remembered the last conversation she had with him.

She rushed into his arms after he'd said that and cried, she didn't care about showing any more strength or trying to be strong. She hurt and she felt it, so she let her tears fall freely. "I love you, Bill. You are the father I have always wanted and needed....and for everything...I can't thank you enough."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:40 pm