For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Married Life

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Married Life Empty Married Life

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:47 am

Her grin never faltered, even as the pungent smells of human food wafted into the air. It was a sacrifice on her part, but she didn't mind. The smells weren't so bad after you got used to them. Lately, she'd been addicted to Food network, always looking for something new to cook for Hoyt. He'd started looking for a night job so that he'd be on the same schedule as her but that didn't work much since she only saw him occasionally. So now he was hunting for a day job so he could work during the day and spend most of the night with her.

Sliding the loaded tortilla onto the plate, she smiled proudly and turned to see Hoyt coming in and pulling a shirt on. "Hey sleepy head. I didn't wanna wake ya." She set the plate down and walked over to him to kiss him, her hand sliding up the side of his cheek.
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Gender : Male Location : Anchorage Alaska/ Bon Temps, Louisiana

Married Life Empty Re: Married Life

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:59 am

Hoyt was still finding the whole nocturnal routine hard to adjust too, but he wanted to spend as much time as he could with Jessica. Working around his new job he would finish before sunset and have time to catch a few hours sleep before spending the rest of the night awake with his wife. 

His hair slightly damp as he entered the kitchen as he pulled a shirt over his head, a grin from ear to ear "Hey you should have woken me up" he grinned as he gently kissed her back, his stomach grumbling. "You been cooking?" he arched his brow as he kissed her lips again.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:05 am

She smiled and nodded, biting her lower lip. "I did. It's actually...fun." She smiled and kissed him once more before turning to head to the stove and shut it off. Wiping her hands on a towel, she pulled the apron off while he took a seat to eat. She looked over at him and smiled, walking over to take a seat next to him. Draping one of her legs over his, she leaned in close and wiped some of the picante sauce from the side of his lip. Giggling a bit, she rested her head on his arm and sighed happily. "Who would have thought it could be this....easy? I mean..." She lifted her head and looked up at him. "That we could actually make this work. We didn't try hard enough before."
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:28 am

Sliding into his seat as he stomach rumbled again, he had eaten anything since lunch and now he felt like he could eat a pig. Rubbing his stomach as he dug into the tortilla "You made this?" he pointed at it with his fork. Not waiting for an answer he took another bite. He was in heaven, his mouth watered as he ate another large bite "I told you Jess, that night I wanted to marry you and I wasn't going to let you go" he grinned "And I meant it".

All Hoyt had ever wanted was to marry Jess, since the moment that they met. Everything was falling into place.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:46 am

She smiled with a nod, "Yeah...I did. I've been watching these shows that teach you how to cook." She shrugged, "Some days I can't sleep while you're gone...so I just watch Food Network." She smiled again and picked a piece of the food on the side of his plate, taking a taste of it out of curiosity. She grimaced and spit it into a napkin. "Well, I guess its an acquired taste." She kissed his cheek and took the plate from in front of him as he finished his drink. Setting it in the sink, she moved back over to where he was and straddled his lap, looking into his eyes. "Hoyt Fortenberry, you've always been my first love...and now you'll be my last." She said before kissing him again, deepening the kiss slowly as she let him feel her passion.
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:51 pm

Hoyt grinned as his hands rested on her hips as she straddled his lap. "Forever" he whispered sweetly as he kissed her back. His hands ran up her back as he felt the ends of hair tickle his arms. He slowly stood to his feet and sat Jessica on the edge of the table as he kicked his chair back as it screeched along the floor.

He leaned her down onto the table as their lips never broke apart. He had never felt so happy in his life and now that he had Jessica in his life, it was complete.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:56 pm

She gasped and her mouth fell open as he stood. She grinned and kissed him back as he set her down on the table. She laid back and pulled him with her, never breaking the kiss. Her legs wrapped around his waist and she tugged his shirt up, breaking the kiss as she pulled it off and tossed it aside. She went back to kissing him, it was as if their lips were magnetic. She couldn't stop letting her hands roam over his shoulders, down his chest and back up to his neck.

She turned her head and broke the kiss, her breathing coming faster as her arousal rose. "Hoyt..." She whispered before looking back at him and trying to hide the fact that her fangs had appeared. She wasn't hungry, but when they started getting hot it was hard to control and it made her hungry. "Sorry...I--" she was embarrassed and closed her eyes. He always said it was fine, but she still felt bad about it.
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:17 pm

His body was flush with Jessica's as his hand locked onto her waist as he felt her legs wrap around him as his erection throbbed in his jeans. He kissed down her neck as a groan passed his lips. Stopped in his tracks as he felt her break the kiss as confusion etched across his face and softened as he realized what had happened "Jess, it's who you are" he beamed proudly at his wife.

His hand reached up as he ran his index finger along her fang down to the tip. Wincing slightly as he pricked the tip of his finger as blood pooled on the end "See, it's who you are" he smirked as he ran his bloody finger across her lower lip.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:21 pm

She felt him gently trace her fang and watched him intently. When her fang pricked his finger, she tasted his blood and it sent shivers down her body and made her even more aroused. He ran his bloody finger along her lower lip, her tongue darted out to lick her lips free of his blood. She closed her eyes and nodded, opening them a moment later as she looked at him with heat in her eyes.

She wrapped her fingers around his wrist and sucked on the finger that was bleeding, drinking a few drops of his blood. Swirling her tongue around his finger, it turned erotic and she sucked harder, maintaining eye contact with him.
    Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:52 pm

Hoyt groaned as he felt her lips wrap around his finger as her tongue tickled his skin sucking the blood that had escaped through the small nick. He knew that Jessica was still resisting the urge to drink from him while they made love. But it was part of who she was and it was a part that he loved. 

Maybe tonight he could convince her to feed from him whilst they made love? He loved Jessica more than life itself, but he couldn't help wonder. A question that he had been tossing around in the back of his mind. Could he ever be what she was?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:17 am