A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Finding our way

John Quinn

Sexual Finding our way

Post by John Quinn on Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:14 pm

Quinn smiled at they lifted off the ground. Tokyo had been fun but they needed to move on. It was time they dealt with the thorn in their side. He had left it alone long enough. He walked along the cabin and sat down across from Tijgerian.

"We need to talk about something we have been avoiding, Tij."
Tijgerian

Sexual Re: Finding our way

Post by Tijgerian on Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:41 pm

She looked up from reading some of the paperwork for the account in Japan they had landed. The beginning touches were made and she and John were working together to make a successful business junction. George had been silent and she hadn't heard from Rochelle in a few weeks, which worried her but she told herself it was for Rajat's protection.

She finally nodded and pulled her glasses from her face. "I agree, John. I think it's time we bring our baby home. Rochelle has been silent and I'm sick with worry."

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:00 pm

Quinn nodded and smiled.

"I agree. The signal was sent but contact is overdue. Tolvin removed all trackers before ghosting with Rajat, but I have a feeling something is not going as planned. Do you have any way to find Rochelle? Maybe something she always has on her?"
Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian on Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:14 pm

She thought hard about the question and her gut churned thinking the worst. Setting aside the paperwork and her glasses, she looked at him. "You mean, you haven't spoken to Tolvin either? That...isn't right. Something is wrong. Something is very wrong, John." She stood and paced a bit in a panic, trying to think.

"How could I not have known, how could I have..." She shook her head and looked over at John. "She always has her iPad, it's like her lifeline. We have to find them, John."

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:53 pm

"Tolvin would not go dark without reason. I am going to try to make contact through an old friend of his. If something is going on, his friend will know. See what you can do about tracking Rochelle."

Quinn opened one of the laptops in the plane and began typing.
Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian on Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:59 pm

She nodded and frantically searched for her cell, pulling it out and placing a call to the one man who would always know her whereabouts.

As the voicemail picked up, she paled and looked over at John with shaky hands. "Bastian isn't answering and her cell goes straight to voicemail. It's George...I just know it. He...he has Rajat...he..." She swallowed and felt like her throat had constricted and she couldn't breathe.

Sitting back down, she stared into space and prayed to God they were okay. Any God. Just please be okay.

Post by Rochelle Petrakis on Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:07 pm

--Undisclosed location--

She licked her lips in a desperate attempt to wet them. They were cracked and dry, her stomach rumbled and her body ached. Turning her head again, she groaned. Blinking her eyes, the sunlight peering through the boarded windows had her head hurting. "Time to eat princess."

The sounds were like booming in her ears and she tried to fight to wake up but felt so groggy and lethargic. Pulling her arms to her body, they stopped and she realized her wrists were still chained. She'd lost track of how long she'd been here after three days. Was it a week? A month? A year?

Glaring up at the man who slid her enough food to give her sustenance but not enough to fully sate her hunger. "H-how long...have I been here?" she asked with a scratchy throat and swallowed to wet her throat.

He chuckled. "A week and a half. But don't worry, soon you won't be needed. Guess that wolf bitch of yours wasn't that much of a friend if she hasn't come looking for you yet."

"Rajat?" She ignored his words, only focused on making sure Rajjie was okay. The man chuckled darkly and her stomach churned, closing her eyes as she felt the tears prick her eyes.

Post by Tolvin Richter on Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:32 pm

~undisclosed location~

Tolvin blinked as the door finally opened. He had no idea how long he had been in the dark, probably days. He heard a voice from the doorway but was to weak to respond.

"Too bad, tough guy. Doc says you'll pull through. Guess we will have to try harder next time."

He tried to focus his eyes but the swelling had not gone down enough. He heard the sickening laughter from the doorway as the darkness returned. He knew he had to be patient, but had no idea where he was or where Rochelle and Rajat were. He had to survive, if only to protect them.
John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:35 pm

Quinn slammed the laptop down and growled, his eyes lowering to slits.

"None of his contacts have heard from him in weeks. Several are already looking for him. They tracked him to Greece, and the room looked like a war zone, but no sign of any of those we would care about."

He stood, pacing up and down the hall of the place.

"Where the hell could they be. It is not like Tolvin to stay out of contact."
Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian on Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:40 pm

When he slammed the laptop closed, she flinched as her mind was elsewhere as she stared out the window of the plane. Her nerves were on edge and she was blaming herself. She knew it was all her fault. How foolish had she been to think George would stop there, that he would just give up so easily. The words John spoke made her want to vomit.

Shakily, she grabbed the phone on the plane and dialed a familiar number. As she met John's eyes for strength, she waited for an answer.

Post by George Walker on Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:48 pm

Swirling the contents of his glass, he downed the remainder and stood from his home office. Walking towards the window, he smirked proudly and slipped his hands into his pockets as he watched the sun begin to go down. "Sir? The boy is becoming more aggressive."

He continued to look out the window. "Give him something to...calm him. It's only a matter of time before he turns. She'll know what to do when he does." An unexpected ally had given him new insight, but what really had him was how long it took for Tijgerian to contact him. Maybe she'd chosen John over her little cub.

The phone rang and he looked over his shoulder, moving to the table and answering it. "George Walker." Because of Tijgerian he'd lost his job and reputation, but she would pay.
Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian on Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:52 pm

Hearing his voice was almost enough to cause her to shift because of how high her anger had surged. Speaking through clenched teeth, her response was clipped and reflected her emotions.

"Where.are.they?" She demanded from him, only to hear him chuckle on the other side.

"Well, it's about time Tij. Great to hear from you. Must have been busy to realize after fifteen days that your boy is missing. And your friend." He chuckled darkly and her grip tightened dangerously around the phone.

"I will make you beg for death. I will watch the life leave your eyes. That's a promise."

Post by George Walker on Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:53 pm

He chuckled after teasing her, hearing her reaction was exactly what thrilled him. "As much as I'd like to be afraid, I'm not. Why don't you let me have a word with John. We have some things to discuss."
John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:12 pm

Quinn paused when he heard Tig hiss into the phone. He turned back to see her holding the phone out to him. He took it and brought it to his ear.

"Talk," he growled.

Post by George Walker on Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:19 pm

"I'll make it simple for you, John. I'm about three steps ahead of you. As humorous as that is, I'll offer you a deal. A trade, if you may. I'll give you the boy...for your little sex kitten." He smirked and took a seat in his chair, lifting his feet to the table.
John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:18 pm

Quinn looked to Tijgerian and spoke softly.

"I want proof you have him, then we can talk."

Post by George Walker on Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:21 pm

He smirked and looked over at his assistant, snapping his fingers. Rajat came closer to him and hesitantly took the phone. "He-Hello?" He spoke softly, fear in his voice as he looked up nervously at George.

"Papa? Is that you?" He swallowed and spoke softer. "I'm scared Papa...."
John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:26 pm

Quinn thought for a moment before responding, knowing George was probably listening in.

"Budem tam s tebou skoro, syn môj . Buďte silní pre mňa . Môžeš mi povedať žiadne podrobnosti o tom , kde ste ? Použite starý jazyk ."
I will be there with you soon, my son. Be strong for me. Can you tell me any details about where you are? Use the old tongue.

He looked Tijgerian in the eyes, waiting for Rajat's response.

Post by George Walker on Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:37 pm

He spoke in the old language like his papa said to, "I- I don't know, Papa. There's a lot of rooms. I hear traffic and horns. And there--"

"That's quite enough." George looked down at Rajat. "Nice try you little brat, now go back where you were." His assistant guided the boy towards the door and Rajat shouted. "I WON'T SHIFT FOR YOU AGAIN! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!" He yelled out and George chuckled.

"Quite the trick your boy has..."
John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:43 pm

"My apologizes. Our native tongue was proof for him that it was really me. He was simple overzealous. He is a very talented young boy, but only a boy. You have my attention. You set the location, and I will set the time. That way we both get something here. You have something I want and you know I will do anything I can to regain him."

He motioned for Tijgerian to sit down and stop pacing. He knew he needed quiet while he listened for any clues.

"Name the place...and we can move things forward."

Post by George Walker on Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:46 pm

He smirked. "I'll be in touch, John. And do send Tijgerian my love." He knew that would drive the man crazy with ideas. Hanging up on him, he tossed the phone so it could not be traced and looked up at the screen where Rochelle was in the room. He chuckled, "She's crafty, isn't she." She'd placed something over the cameras. "Send Rick in to teach her a lesson."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:47 pm