A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Making Plans

Eric Northman
Sheriff
Sheriff

Sexual Re: Making Plans

Post by Eric Northman on Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:55 pm

He grinned. "I'm pretty sure my groin is much bigger than my ego...but I'll let you measure it to be sure"

"And the point I'm trying to make..." he said as he walked behind the desk "Is that out of all of us and out of all this mess... only I got laid, and you didn't, and that...my child is a very sad state of affairs"

Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort on Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:59 pm

She chuckled and turned to face his conceded ass, "Oh?" She glared at him and chuckled humorlessly, "And what makes you think, pray tell, that I was the only one not to?" She remembered the last night she'd spent with Tara and quickly pushed it from her mind. "Eric, I do not believe a 30 second grind against Ginger qualifies you. But if that's sufficient for you...perhaps you're losing your touch." She taunted him.

Eric Northman
Sheriff
Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman on Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:48 am

Eric shrugged unapologetically. “I was dying Pamela… so it puts things in perspective when you can’t spare a few days to properly satisfy a woman” he said as he opened up the usual books to go through some finances before they submitted their usual taxes. The year had been bad and they had barely made any profit which explained why Pam was so eager to get things back on track.

Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort on Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:26 pm

She smirked and enjoyed their banter back and forth. As he went back behind his desk, she leaned against the bookshelf on her right and watched him. "Don't you look all business casual. It suits you." She said with a grin. "I'm growing restless and all the hammering and drilling is beginning to get on my last nerve. What do you say we go out and have some fun, old times sake?" She suggested.

Eric Northman
Sheriff
Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman on Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:58 pm

His fingers flew through papers as he wrote things down at vampire speed. It was only when Pam suggested they leave that he lifted his gaze.

"Surely you don't mean to hunt...seeing as how theres nothing but infected vampires and humans out there" he said seriously as he stood to go open up their vault behind a file cabinet. He right away noticed something off and as he opened it he cursed in a slew of swedish.

"Willa! that twit took all our safe money!"

Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort on Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:57 pm

She looked at the empty safe and cocked a brow, placing a hand on her hip as she looked over at Eric with a small smirk. "Did you really expect anything less?" She said with a bored, dull voice. Shaking her head, she looked at her nails and sighed. "Guess that's how we magically had those awful renovations...hard earned money spend tactlessly." She commented and grinned. "So what will you do about your lovely little progeny?"

Eric Northman
Sheriff
Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman on Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:14 pm

Eric sighed as he slammed the safe shut. "She is not my progeny anymore. I released her without every looking back" he said as he went back to the desk and removed a drawer, fishing a key taped to a false bottom.

"Unlike you she will not be proudly passing on Godric's legacy" he said as he showed her the key with a smirk and left the office to go down to the dungeon.

Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort on Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:45 pm

She narrowed her eyes and watched him closely. He fished out a key in a hidden bottom and her smirk grew as her brow slowly arched. She placed her hand on her hip and cocked it to the side as he passed her. He headed towards the dungeon and she spun on her heel to follow where he went.

"Okay I'll bite...what is it?" She asked of his interesting new expression and knowing he was thinking of something, or had a plan of some kind.

Eric Northman
Sheriff
Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman on Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:51 pm

He smirked as he went about touching one of the dungeon walls. It was like he was looking for something, or remember where he'd left something.

Finally he found one lonesome loose concrete brick. He slid it out which revealed a tiny keyhole. He placed the key, turned it and the whole wall hissed and opened up into a massive room that was literally filled from floor to roof with gold blocks, gems, jewels, a pile of papers that were very old and now very valuable treasure bonds and even some priceless antiques that were known to have been stolen and lost through the ages.

"Willa may have taken the money, but she didn't take the real valuable stuff"

Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort on Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:56 pm

She watched him and folded her arms across her chest. "Whatever happened to the---" Before she could finish her sentence, the wall began to open and she stepped back, watching as her eyes scanned the jewels and gold before her. "Treasure you had..." She grinned and looked over at him. "Well color me fuckin' impressed. I thought you lost it all after you told me about it." She turned to face him. "Looks like we have all we need and more..." She lifted her brows and slowly licked her lips, very very satisfied with this turn of events.

Eric Northman
Sheriff
Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman on Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:05 pm

He smirked as he tossed her a clearly hand made jewelry box. He himself took several pouches that were on the floor before he stepped out, closed the whole wall, then locked it, pocketed the key and put the block back, as if nothing had happened.

The box had some very pretty cut sapphires and emeralds, something to surely make her happy. The pouches he'd gotten were full of genuine spanish doubloons which would fetch them some serious cash.

"well, this should be enough to incentive the workers to move faster and for us to make some fun improvements to this bar"

Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort on Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:12 pm

She caught the jewelry box and looked it over with an appreciative glance. "Not bad, Eric. Not bad at all." Walking over to him, she slipped a hand on his shoulder and met his eyes. "You know exactly how to get me excited...show me some jewels and I'm ready to do anything. How'd you know my favorite was sapphire?" She teased him and gave him a wink. "Let's get this show on the road, I'm getting bored with waiting." She said as she went to step back from him.

Eric Northman
Sheriff
Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman on Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:17 pm

He smirked. "You forget Pamela... that time in rome... when for a good month or so you wore nothing but pearls around me" he said as he followed her back upstairs.

He put away some papers in the office before locking it. He then went to the works who were working but not as fast as he'd want.

"Listen up!" he said as he pulled out two spanish doubloons from one of the pouches.

"If you manage all your work before sunrise you will be paid with this... yes pure gold, not that depreciated dollar you keep whining about"

The men stared in awe and with the language that only money could induce they began working faster and faster. They tore down the hideous restaurant part, took things outside and began getting the bar back to its grungy, in your face look.

Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort on Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:19 pm

She smirked proudly as Eric bribed them with gold, giving him a sideways glance and a small nod of her head to show how impressed she was with his efforts. Speaking low, knowing he could hear..."Now that sounds like the viking I remember. Kind of turns me on..." She said with a devious grin before turning and slowly walking towards her own office. Her hips swayed with each step...and he was watching, she knew he was watching. Eat your heart out, Northman.

Eric Northman
Sheriff
Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman on Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:24 pm

He grinned. Oh Pam thought she was being teasing, that she was going to lure him. Not yet. He'd let her simmer for a bit. He wanted this bar back to normal before their day sleep so they could begin the process of luring out infected vampires to mass test the "new blood"

But he did take a of pride when they put his throne back on the stage. Soon Fangtasia would be back to the premier vampire bar it was. Where a vampire could drink, bite, fuck all while humans paid for the privilege to spend time with their superior species.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:42 pm