A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Should I Stay Or Should I Go?

Dexter Coleman

Sexual Should I Stay Or Should I Go?

Post by Dexter Coleman on Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:34 am

Dexter had spent the last few nights attempting to keep himself busy and staying out of Mrs and Mr Fortenberry's way so they could continue in on their happy married life. But ever since the King of Louisiana had died Dexter had been struggling to keep himself busy usually repeating the same processes over and over.

Having locked himself away in the King's old office trying to move anything that would upset Jessica. Dexter could admit to himself that he actually missed the king and now he was at a loose end.

Before the King's death he had made sure that he was paid up to the end of the month, giving him way more than he was originally being paid.

Dexter had tried to decline the generous offer but the King would not allow it. Dexter had already considered leaving Bon Temps behind and moving on to another kingdom. But where would he go? He had been in Bon Temps for so long that he considered it home. He had a family here, developing attachments to everyone who lived her.

Right now he was in two minds about what to do. Part of him wanted to stay and the other part told him that he should leave. Leaving his paperwork on the desk, Dexter moved across the office to sit in the chair that he would usually sit in front of the King's desk.

He felt comfortable here. But still he had to make a decision. To stay or to leave Bon Temps behind.

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:34 pm