For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Lights, Camera, Blood....

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Lights, Camera, Blood.... Empty Lights, Camera, Blood....

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:13 pm

She looked forward at her reflection as the makeup artists retouched her makeup, not that it needed to be because she was utterly perfection on legs. "You think he'll sign this?" She overheard one of the stage hand girls ask her friend in one of those fan girl voices. She rolled her eyes and smirked a bit.

"Almost done Miss Beaufort. Can I get you anything?"

She grinned and her eyes flicked over to look at the woman who asked. Slowly, her brow arched and she wet her ruby lips with her tongue. "Well, there might be one thing...." She said seductively and the woman stopped brushing across her cheek. She met her eyes and the woman shivered slightly, giving a slow nod in understanding. As if in a trance, the woman walked to the door and shut it, turning to face Pam.

"You know what I like..." She said in her same seductive voice and the woman began to undress for her. Pam watched eagerly as her meal was unwrapped, saliva pooling her mouth as her hunger rose. In the blink of an eye, she had the woman on the couch and pinned her down. Her fangs dropped into place and she ran them against her skin.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Lights, Camera, Blood.... Empty Re: Lights, Camera, Blood....

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:17 pm

The woman's soft moans aroused her but right now she only needed one need to be sated--hunger. Rearing back with a hiss, she struck her neck with force and the woman's hand tightened around Pam's arm as she cried out from the pain. She sucked hard and closed her eyes as she swallowed the sweetness Gina had to offer. Pulling her fangs free, she heard Gina plead for more and licked her lips as she moved down her body, her hands gliding across her skin slowly.

"Patience..."

"Five minutes until show time!" She heard the announcement and rolled her eyes, tired of playing a stepford wife for the world but knowing it had to be done. She placed her manicured finger to Gina's lips and shushed her, meeting her eyes. "You will not move nor make a sound...we'll continue our fun later." She nodded, transfixed by Pam's words and glamour.

Running her finger next to her lip, she swiped the droplet that escaped and placed it on her tongue as she moved from the girl and straightened her perfect little outfit out. Checking the mirror once more, she gave Gina a smirk and rushed out of the room.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:30 pm

She passed Eric in the hall and he grinned, she smirked and spoke under her breath just for him. "She's ready..." Stepping onto the stage, one of the men began to place a microphone on her and she gave him a hard look, "Watch the hands, dipfuck."

She looked around at all the circus animals behind cameras and groaned, Eric giving her a look that quickly forced her to give her best fake smile. She moved into place and waited for direction. She was still hungry and she was tired of charading around like some show dog.

"Quiet on set!" The director called and Eric took his seat, getting prepped last minute by one of the swooning girls who adored him. She rolled her eyes and looked back at the cameras, waiting. Her nails quietly tapped against the table she stood next to and waited for her cue. The camera moved to her and she smiled like a beauty queen.

Lights, Camera, Blood.... Newbloodericandpamtruebloodfinale1

"When I found Mr. Northman, I barely recognized him. He was no longer the invincible viking vampire god who turned me over a hundred years ago. He had given up--but I hadn't. Because I had a hunch there was a cure out there, contained within the body of Sarah Newlin."

Eric spoke and she looked over at him, waiting for him to join her before looking back at the camera. "But not before swallowin' the antidote to Hepatitis-V, ALL of the antidote. So together, Eric and I set out to track Miss Newlin down."

Eric gave his best lie about the blood and not finding Sarah. She grinned, knowing their little cash cow was in the basement of the club. She'd been racking in cash for months now, sex and blood always mixed and Pam had found a way to give Sarah exactly what she deserved. Her grin grew deviously, Eric's hand sliding against her back. She looked over at him and gave him a look, they had grown closer lately. Really, really close.

"And cut!" Eric sighed in thanks and she gave a chuckle.

"Your enthusiasm was almost believable..." She said as they took the microphones off of her. Moving towards him, she whispered into his ear, "Red wine to celebrate?" This was the beginning of their new business: NEW BLOOD.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:12 am