A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

A typical night

Kiara Griffen

Sexual A typical night

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:20 pm

It had been a few days after the fancy party and well… things happened right? Sure she’d slept with her boss but she was a grown woman and she could do anything and anyone she wanted. However the only downside was that vampires were whispering over the King’s apparent indiscretion by putting a wolf as priority over vampires. They of course meant the King not allowing another vampire to use her for a meal, no one, not even staff knew that they had slept together. Frankly she wanted to keep it that way since personal business should be kept personal.

Bill had been swamped with paperwork and the running of the house and other business had been left to her. They’d just hired a new cook for the human staff, some more security personnel and were in the process of interviewing vampires to replace two sherrifs up in the northern areas of Louisiana. So right now, dressed in her power suit Kiara was holding a clipboard and checking on the three new vampires who were waiting for Bill to call them over. One of the vampires had been quite pleasant, with his southern pleases and thank yous and currently sitting back enjoying a glass of warm blood. The other two however had turned up their noses at her. Clearly they didn’t take too kindly to a wolf in their presence. Well that certainly wouldn’t endear them to their king.

As security personnel made their rounds, every now and again passing by a corridor or heading outside she noticed some of them leaving Bill’s office after the usual nightly briefing. She took the chance to slide into his office.

“Sir, your three appointments are here” she said as she set all three clipboards with information down on his desk. “Shall I have them come in one at a time? Also shall I call a blood donor for your dinner? Or will you be having bottled blood again?”

Bill Compton
King
King

Sexual Re: A typical night

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:37 pm

The phone continued to ring and eventually when someone answered, Bill expected the voice on the other end of the phone to belong to the Sheriff of Area 5; Eric Northman. But the stuttering high pitched shrill that echoed back did not belong to him nor his progeny Pam. "Ginger, where is Eric Northman?" he demanded and leaned forward on his desk, selecting a black pen from the pot and tapping the point on a pad of blank paper.

"Very well, he is excused. But do remind him that I am King of Louisiana and that if he is not present three nights from now. He shall face the consequences." And he ended the call with a click of a button. He had various human tax forms to fax out to the human authorities, those to the Vampire authority along with their requested annual reserves. Which was something that Bill did not enjoy doing.

Sitting back into his chair, staring at the ceiling. It did have it perks being King, but it also came with it's downsides. He now had to show authority over those in his domain whilst gaining their respect. Miss Sookie Stackhouse had made her point in staying well clear of the area and that was hard for him to accept in the beginning but it had been months since he had laid eyes on her. He could barely feel her now, traces of his blood had left her system and would eventually disappear altogether which was probably best for them both.

When he heard someone knocking on the door, he instructed them inside and saw two of his head security guards; Ralph and Johnson. "Anything new to report?"

'Just the usual your majesty, protesters on the far side of the land. We have station more guards at every potential entry to the property and have the new highly advanced security camera's set up just as you asked."

Nodding, "Excellent, that will be all. Oh and Johnson? I want more guards added, seems that I have displeased some rather unpleasant companions and wish this land to be well guarded."

Johnson nodded. "Of course your majesty." Dismissing them both, he rubbed his face and relaxed into his chair.

Hearing a softer, sweeter tone he looked up to see Miss Griffen enter his office and question him about his meetings that were scheduled for tonight. "No" and he stood from his desk chair. "Inform my guests that I must temporarily step away and to reschedule for another evening. Perhaps next Monday would be best."

Thinking about her next question, he eyed her neck and quickly brushed that thought away. "And a donor, someone brunette."

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:46 pm

Kiara inclined her head with a nod, took the clipboards back and left. She first spoke to the vampires outside, making sure Clayton, one of the security guards came with her JUST in case things got messy. The polite vampire expressed some disappointment but he agreed to a re-schedule. The other two were getting huffy, demanding the King tell them himself about the reschedule, which was of course not an option at the moment. However as Clayton brought over another security guard and they flanked the two vampires they eventually settled down and begrudgingly agreed to reschedule.

Once they were gone Kiara went over to a phone and called for one of the donors who lived in the far left wing of the house. “Yes Samantha? The King requests a brunette tonight so you’re up.” She told the human. With an excited squee the woman agreed and said she would be there in ten minutes. It gave Kiara just enough time to check on the new cook, the new guards and to put the clipboards somewhere safe for now before Samantha appeared. Dressed in the requisite white robe and white slippers she was freshly showered with a neutral soap and shampoo as were the rules.

“Don’t worry, once you’re done you’ll have some dinner and you’ll get your pay for the week” explained Kiara. Bill insisted his donors were treated as best as possible which meant lavish meals, live in accommodations and a weekly stipend that was generous normally but when they did get to be use was always increased to accommodate the work. With healthcare and education taken care of as well it wasn’t a bad gig to be a blood donor for the king.

She took Samantha to the office and knocked again before opening the door. “Your Majesty, this is Samantha your donor for the evening” said Kiara as Samantha stepped forth. She was a pretty looking brunette with long wavy hair and pretty almond colored eyes. She smiled and bowed her head as she stood near the seats before Kiara inclined her head and left them to their privacy.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:57 pm

When Miss Griffen left, Bill was left to ponder their night together which they both agreed was a one off night. Both caught up in the show of hungry and lust, something that even Bill still felt now. When the door opened as she returned with a young brunette. "Samantha," and he looked her over. "Thank you Miss Griffen and please do not wander too far as I wish to speak with you."

And when she left, Bill approached the woman. "Have you ever been a donor before Samantha?" he quizzed as she began undressing from the gown. 

Shaking her head. "No. Your my first and the money you pay me helps raise my sister"

Approaching, he brushed her hair out of direct line of her neck. Did he feel a pang of guilt? "Leave. Tell Miss Griffen that you will be paid as though you have done your duty. And I'll make sure that you are your sister are taken care off."

And before she could say anything else he dismissed her. And summoned in Miss Griffen. And when she entered, he turned to face her. "From now on, my donors. Check their history, No one with children or those with responsibilities. I will only drink from those who will not be missed, I do not need the human authorities opening any cases of missing persons should my guests become too enthusiastic."

Last edited by Bill Compton on Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:05 pm

Kiara blinked. Samantha left the room as quickly as she’d done in. SURELY Bill was never that quick. When she went back inside sure enough Bill was speaking something about the donor’s history. Shit… she kept telling the donors not to blab about their circumstances but humans were always soft. She inclined her head to Bill.

“Yes sir. I will personally screen the donors before we hire them from here on out” she said. Dammit, this meant she’d have to dismiss the ones they had and start again from scratch. Fucking women… Samantha just HAD to blab. “Shall I have some blood warmed up for you in the meantime? I can try to find a donor to your specifications but I cannot guarantee the donor will be ready tonight” she added, and frankly she didn’t want a hungry vampire roaming the halls. Not that Bill didn’t have self control, but its best not to tempt fate. She was wracking her mind over what she could do. Maybe she could call one of her own personal contacts. She knew plenty of unattached humans who would do next to anything for a good sum of cash.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:12 pm

"Good. And as far as I am aware, my security team are the same. But I wish for the same with them. Any case against us will not look good in the public eye and I cannot have missing people in my capital." 

Approaching Miss Griffen, standing in front of her he could see the vein in her neck and then gazed at her directly in the eye. 

"I am thoroughly pleased with the work you have accomplished here...Kiara. But perhaps you might find it more suitable to remain in the same room as me for more than three minutes," he suggested and stretched an arm over her shoulder and closed the door behind her.

Last edited by Bill Compton on Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:24 pm

Kiara’s eyes followed his arm, but he was just closing the door. Once they were sealed in she blinked slowly. “There are guards roaming the corridor every seven minutes, we had guests, vampires no less, and I had work to do. Three minutes was all I could spare” she said calmly as she took a step to the side and got out of Bill’s half arm cage.

“Besides, you can’t really afford any more rumors can you? Already the vampires speak of the one wolf you seem to value over your fellow vampires. The vampire King of Louisiana cannot be seen as anything other than strong right?” she commented as she leaned against the back of a nearby chair. Bill looked at her as if he really didn’t appreciate she talking business so she raised a hand in apology.

“Very well, what is it you wish to do with my more than three minutes? I assume talking is not really on your mind” she added, casually tilting her head to the right, exposing her neck on purpose. Yep, sure enough his eyes were glued on it. Well, if she needed she didn’t mind feeding Bill, but she doubted he’d ever feed from her. Sure they lusted after each other but Bill seemed to have drawn a line he refused to cross, out of fear, out of propriety or perhaps because wolf blood was just not his thing.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:24 pm

Something snapped in Bill and his gaze turned a little darker than usual and he did not appreciate her tone. "Who I see and do not see in my office hours is my concern...Kiara and I do not appreciate being made a fool in my own home. So choose your words next time."

Rubbing his face and watching as she moved out of the arm barrier, dropping his hand he followed and turned to face her. 

"And rumours have already escalated as you perfectly well know. Isabel has seen to that." It was something that he was handling. "And what would you like in three minutes Miss Griffen?" and he approached her, the back of his hand gliding down the side of her cheek. "I hear you sleeping at night, you mumble a lot, a name. Why?"

Last edited by Bill Compton on Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:29 pm

She smirked. “What I really want, cannot be satisfied in three minutes. And it would be quite sad and pathetic if it was” she said as she felt her skin shiver when he touched her. She closed her eyes at his question, choosing her words carefully before opening them and speaking.

“Dreams are safe… I can explore anything and everything knowing that deep down I cannot be hurt. Whoever is in those dreams, ultimately cannot hurt me no matter what” she said before looking at him. “The name or names I mumble are inconsequential. Dreams are fantasy, fake, never to be acted out in the real world” she added before letting out a sigh. “Even you must have dreams sometimes Bill, and even you know that what we dream, and what is possible tend to be very different things”

She took a deep breath. “As for Isabel…. The rumors about us will die down once the rumors from Texas start up. Already it’s being said that Stan is taking a very anti human stance against vampires, and that Godric the vampire is doing little to stop it”

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:35 pm

Bill chose not to question the matter about dreams for the moment. "Godric is no longer the vampire that one once heard about. He is different, age seems to have changed him and made his outlook on life appear different. I plan to travel to Texas next month to see to the matter personally and take care of some personal matters."

Turning from her, he perched on the edge of his desk. "When a vampire reaches a certain age, they see things differently. As will I when I feel that my time on this earth has come to an end. Then I shall too choose what becomes on me."

Lifting a brow to look at her. "And I do not dream."

Last edited by Bill Compton on Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:40 pm

She let out a soft chuckle and smiled at Bill. "Bill...everyone dreams. Humans, wolves, vampires... it's as much a part of us as the bodies that walk this earth" she said as she rubbed the back of her neck.

"Maybe you're not asleep when you dream, or not aware of it, but you do dream. Perhaps its something mundane, perhaps its something you chose not to explore in the real world... but you... like I dream"

She tilted her head up, staring at the ceiling. "Dreams are funny things. You get to have everything you could ever desire. The world bends to your every whim, events that hurt you in the past can be undone and you can find yourself among those you've lost. Dreams are also terrible things. They give us hope, happiness, joy only to rip it away when we wake"

She turned to him. "Now that I think about it, how would you know I mumble in my sleep? Perhaps you've been spying on me during the night?" she asked with a quirked brow.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:54 pm

Lifting a brow, "For someone so young you do have your way with words." Crossing his legs at the ankle, resting his palms on the edge of the desk. "And." he pointed to his ears. "My hearing perception is quite advanced, I know every creak, every noise in this facility so hearing you is merely coincidence."

Letting out a breath, pinching the bridge of his nose he returned his gaze to her.

"And I do not dream, Miss Griffen. Nor have I ever, dreams means little to vampires. If a vampire were to dream what would a vampire dream off?"

Last edited by Bill Compton on Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:59 pm

She shrugged. "Anything I suppose. Maybe you dream of feeling the sun, or being surrounded by all the women you could ever desire... maybe you dream of your human life, those left behind" she said as she got off the chair she was leaning on.

"They don't have to have deep meaning. I mean sometimes I dream of just being at a table with all the food I could possibly shovel in my mouth" she said with a smirk. "Other times I just dream I can walk around naked and no one bother me..." she added. "It's just a dream, it can be anything Bill" she said as she turned to face him.

"Life doesn't always have to be crisp suits and dull paperwork and propriety you know, even if we only escape in our sleep"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:07 pm

Bill listened to everything that she was saying, partly taking in some of it and the other washed over him as he pushed all thoughts about his human life to the back of his mind. Right now he did not need a trip down memory lane. 

"The only and only time I felt like I have ever dreamt." And he moved away from his desk to stand towards her. "Was when you were sleeping beside me. That is and was the only one time I felt like I could dream."

Brushing her hair from her cheek. "I have thought about that night ever since."

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:16 am

Kiara blinked. Great, now she was thinking back to that night when they’d slept together before a sobering thought washed over her. Shit, did Bill suddenly think she was his rebound woman? Was she now the instrument he was going to use to forget about his neighbor Miss Stackhouse. Sure she’d been a rebound girl before for a few wolves back in the day but for some reason this particular scenario felt different. Maybe it was because deep down she actually cared about what Bill thought of her, regardless of professional context.

“You regret it huh…” she said softly, looking down. Who would have thought that now she was becoming soft? That she actually have two shits about what someone, a vampire no less thought of her. Chances are he probably dreamt she was someone else, or something else. Perhaps a plain human he could turn and keep around for a few centuries, or someone he could glamour the memories away to make things more convenient.

“It’s ok. I know it was unprofessional and we were both caught in the moment” She took a step back. “If needed I’ll make a statement to Isabel and take the blame for all the rumors and smearing that’s been going on. It won’t be the first time things are blamed on a wolf, won’t be the last” she added as she took yet another step back. For some reason she felt confined now. It reminded her of her brief time with Quinn. The tiger who lorded his intelligence over everyone to the point that he could expertly manipulate every part of you. It was…imprisoning, like the cage was slowly getting smaller and smaller and she needed to get out before she lost any more of herself to another man. She promised herself she would never let another male deeper than skin deep ever again.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:58 am

Bill found himself at a loss of words on what to say on the matter of that night, keeping his face expressionless of emotion, a face that he often had to wear since he became King of Louisiana. Yes he could wear the pristine pressed suits, talk the talk and lie through his teeth if need be. But there was this part of him, small in size that was conflicting inside of him which caused him great confusion. 

And when Bill heard the name Isabel, Kiara had his attention. "It is too late for that, regardless of what you did. Rumours to Isabel are like blood, and any attention given to them will give her just cause to become a problem, a thorn in my side. But nothing I can't handle."

"Yes, it was unprofessional and because of that I find it quite difficult being in the same proximity with you. Alas, I find a comfort in your company, I find it rather soothing."

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:32 am

She frowned. Soothing? No one had ever related the word soothing to her. Crass maybe, hardass, unsociable sure, but soothing? Bill must be delirious from hunger to think she was soothing in any way. Or maybe the sex had clouded his mind. Yes, that HAD to be it. A puzzled look came over her face.

“I… you’ll have to forgive me but I’m confused” she said, rubbing the bridge of her nose. “I understand the sex was great, believe me I enjoyed it quite much… but soothing? How could I be…soothing?” she asked, the word sounding foreign through her lips. She shook her head. “As for finding it difficult to be around me I understand, and if needed I can assign someone else to my duties and busy myself with other aspects of the mansion”

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:39 am

Lifting a brow, "You misunderstand me Kiara, I am not denying that being in your company can be rather fruitful in many contexts. But I am in no way suggesting that I wish yourself to be allocated to another aspect of your work whilst you are in my employ."

"In fact, to be crass as you say." He approached once again "And soothing to say the least when I feel you beneath me, to find someone who is not breakable as a mortal but in fact as superior in strength as myself."

Letting a hand slip around her waist "Do you wish for me to stop?"

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:13 am

No. Deep down she didn’t want him to stop as he slipped his hand around her waist, eventually his arm as he brought her closer to him. Her desires flared and yes, she too had to admit that having someone who on a physical level could meet her demands was refreshing. Humans were after all so fragile that they could break easily when you weren’t anywhere near satisfied.

“No…” she said breathlessly, her eyes meeting his, her chest brushing against his through their clothes. “But should we not stop? Would this not put us both in even more awkward situations?” she asked softly, her hand shaking a bit as she touched his shoulder. Granted she’d hate to have her professional life collide violently with her private life and frankly she didn’t want things to be awkward between her and Bill. Both as him being her Boss and as someone she had to interact with, or otherwise those three minutes she had to spare would dwindle to nothing all together.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:26 am

Bill could feel her heart carry it's beats through her skin and into his own and for a moment he silently though he could hear his own beat. Leaving that notion to the far back of his mind. Her chest pressed up against him as he stared down into her eyes. "I am sure that between yourself and I that we could maintain a professional relationship."

Before she could say anything, he raised her from the floor and walked to sit her on the edge of his desk facing the door. 

"And I believe any awkward situations could be avoided." And Bill's index finger traced her collar bone to the curve in her chin. "But perhaps you are right. Perhaps a psychical relationship that brings us both immense pleasure for hours could impact our professional stance with each other."

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:47 am

She couldn’t help but smirk. “It would sure impact the amount of hours left to get any actual boring work done… and you’re already so busy as is, being the King and all” she teased as she was sat on the table, his body pinning her to the spot.

“As for our professional stance as it were… could you still see me as the woman who runs this mansion and your personal affairs? Or would you treat me differently because you’d see me as a lover?” she asked softly, her nose barely touching his. “Or would any of that matter?”

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:59 am

Bill thought about her question for a moment, their noses almost touching.

"And how would you like me to see it?" he quizzed "In the office you are my employee and behind locked doors you are my lover? Or do you not care for labels?"

Letting his nose touch hers, his hand slipped between her thighs. "Because right now I would like to have you on this desk."

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:26 am

She shivered a bit. "But am I not both in this office and behind closed doors? So what am I?" she asked softly, feeling his hands slide between her legs, cursing the fact she decided to wear pants tonight. She was about to say something when her phone buzzed in a particular pattern. She growled low, wolflike deep in her throat as she placed a finger over Bill's lips to keep him silent as she answered her phone with her free hand.

"This had BETTER be good Clayton or I will neuter you" she said frustrated.

"I'm sorry but we got a code 3 on the south AND north lawns. Looks like several hundred people trying to storm the property and we're about to gun them down if you don't have better ideas. And they're armed, to the teeth with crude weapons, but armed" explained Clayton in a mildly panicked voice.

"Shit.." cursed Kiara as she looked at Bill, her mind quickly out of any sensual realm and back to business. "Put manpower to the north, we have no neighbors there, try to repel them with tear gas or rubber bullets. Bring the dogs over to the south, I'll handle that area and deploy Team 6 on the mansion, no one is to get in or out till Code 3 is lifted" she ordered before hanging up.

She looked at Bill and had to all but tear herself away from the position she was in. "You. Stay here and let the guards handle the mansion" she said as she took a few steps away, taking off her earrings. "Oh and you might want to hide that erection, that would be awkward to explain to the guards" she added with a smirk before she handed him her earrings.

"I promise I'll come back for those" she said and she did something she knew she shouldn't have, but did it anyways. She leaned in and gave Bill a quick and fierce kiss before she stormed out of his office, the team of elite guards already coming in to keep him safe while she and the rest of the guards dealt with not one but two hoards of protesters trying to storm the compound.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:39 am

"We shall call that redefining context, shall we?" he smirked and leaned in but was silence by her finger on his lips as she answered a call. Standing back whilst she handed the property business that he was often left out on whilst he focused on other things that required a King's attention and leaving the security of the mansion in her fair and capable hands. 

Accepting earrings from her, he wasn't sure what to do with them exactly. "Kia-" and was silenced when her lips met his which stunned him by her actions. 

"Kiara?" he called out after her and then heard the office door opened behind him and six guards entered to do their duty and he moved swiftly behind his desk.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:52 am

Kiara was gone for almost an hour, but eventually things seemed to settle down. At least the guards began to exit the room after they all got orders from their walkie talkies stating that Code 3 was being lifted. A few minutes after the guards had left Bill in his office Kiara walked in, but she looked different. Her hair was mused, her clothing somewhat messy and the scent from her body exuded that raw wolf power that only happened after she had shifted. As soon as she was in his office she closed and locked the door behind her, staring at Bill like a predator would.

“I’m back….for my earrings” she growled, her hands fumbling with the top of her blouse, all but ripping the buttons from it as lust and hunger warred deep inside her, both aimed at Bill.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:39 pm