All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Paradise in the morning light.

Bill Compton
King
King

Sexual Paradise in the morning light.

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:10 am

*Her slender form was half hidden by the dim moon light that filtered through the rising shutters now mechanically rising to introduce the coming over a new night. The shutters were for protection against the sunlight that was so harmful for the King but offered a prison like state when closed, he was surprised she had stayed with him, images pierced his mind from the night/morning before, her face, her moans, her scent. He smiled and kissed her shoulder, he would not wake her, not yet. Untangling himself form her gently he removed himself from the bed and made his way into the shower. It didn't take him long to shower and come out, sporting a loose towel around his waist, he moved quickly and silently around the room, getting dressed for the important meeting he had unfortunately not been able to get out of. Looking in the mirror as he put the finishing touched to his tie, he looked over at her sleeping form, silently made his way over to her and kissed her forehead. Making his way over to the door he crept out silently, ordering one of the guards outside, to make breakfast for her, delivered to her bedside with a bunch of freshly picked flowers.. As the guard ran off to do as he was commanded, Bill descended the steps and made his way into the office where his appointment was already waiting for him, already wishing he was back upstairs with Kiara*

Kiara Griffen

Sexual Re: Paradise in the morning light.

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:03 am

*Kiara turned in the large ornate mattress. A daylight being herself she wasn't used to sleeping through the whole day however, in light of the events from the previous night and dawn she was more than happy to. She could smell his scent on the clean sheets, yet something was off. She couldn't feel his cool, steely form behind her. She made a face and slowly opened her sleep laden eyes. He was gone from her side, from the room for that matter. She slowly sat up, covered only by a sheet. A delicious scent assaulted her nose and she realized there was a whole feast in the room. She had to chuckle. It was good to be the king sometimes if it meant this level of treatment. She slowly extracted herself from the tangle of bed sheets. She recalled the events from before. After furious love making in the lounge they had moved to his private chambers where she discovered Bill had a thing for cuddling in the bath tub. After that it was back to the bedroom for rounds 2...3 and 4. Dead or not Bill had stamina a-plenty and matched her energy with his until they had both passed out sated and pleasantly sore as dawn broke. She stretched, her shoulders popping loudly as she looked around. Her clothes were in a small pile on a chair but seeing as he wasn't here, she took advantage and rummaged through his closet, finding a sedate button down black shirt which she put on. Maybe it was a girl thing, wearing a guy's shirt, but he has such nice soft shirts she couldn't help herself. Once covered up enough she went to inspect the 'breakfast' despite it being almost 7pm. Her stomach rumbled at the sight and smells. She tasted some of the fruit which was delicious before settling for a more substantial meal of eggs, bacon, a muffin and some fresh coffee*

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:19 pm

*Distracted by the damsel he had left in his bed, he played with the pen he had been meaning to write noted down with, the vampire who he had been brought had committed a crime worthy of the true death but being in suck high spirits, Bill didn't want to execute him. It would ruin his perfect start to the day, or in his case night. Having said that killing four humans for sport wasn't the impression he wanted was expecting his vampires to give to the human world especially after Russel. Placing his hands together in an authorized sort of way he cleared his throat, a signal for the vampire to stop talking.*

In light of your crime, i have no choice to administrate the truth death but as my mood is in considerably high spirits, it wont be carried out until tomorrow night. This gives you a chance to call your family, friends so they may come and say goodbye. You call be confined to the cells downstairs*

*A glint of anger flashed through his eyes*

If however you take advantage of the extremely nice gesture i am offering you, i shall carry out our sentence in front of your family. Are we clear?

*The vampire nodded slowly. Bill nodded his head and waved to the security guards who came and forcefully took the vampire away. Signing he stood up from the chair, the tie was already digging into his neck. He loosened it slightly and casually made his way back up the stairs. Once he was outside his bedroom door, he knocked once and then entered. His anticipation at seeing her again burned him worse than the sun ever could*

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:25 pm

*Kiara had eaten well and was enjoying the flowers that had been delivered. She was sitting on the bed, bare legs tucked to one side, music playing in the background as she had discovered his stereo, not to mention a vast collection of books. There was still some food on the cart, but the majority was gone. Her hair was in an acceptable state, though it still had some of that bedhead look. The moment he knocked and walked in she smiled* well good evening your majesty *she whispered, knowing vampires had powerful hearing* I take it your night has already been busy? *she asked, motioning to the fact he was all dressed up as usual, although as she was now learning, he was a very conservative dresser*

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:39 pm

Good evening

*He managed a response but the sight of her in his shirt sent shivers throughout his body. The shirt was italin of style, expensive and tailor made for himself but it looked better on her than it ever look on him. Entering the room and closing the door behind him he made his way over to her slowly, sitting on the edge of the bed, he smiled at her the whole time, leaning in towards her, he kissed her gently before pulling away to study her face once more. Her hair mirrored her face perfectly, and her skin was so soft, so perfect it took the breath right out of him. Running his hand through her hair, he sat in silence just looking at her, taking in her beauty, his hand dropped down from her hair to hers. He brought it up to his mouth and kissed it.*

I have something to say but i don't want you to feel alarmed or obliged to do anything you don't want to do.

*He sighed slowly and kissed her hand again as if willing himself for more confidence to talk to her*

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:45 pm

*she groaned at the taste of him. He was truly a work of art, refined, but dark, powerful, yet gentle. She shivered at his touch and words, just his voice made desire pool in her stomach. She smiled gently at him, even more so when he kissed her hand like a gentleman of olden times*

"You may say anything you want..." *she said softly, unsure why he would add that clause to his statement. She didn't think she could feel forced around him. He'd been so caring of her so far. She reached with her free hand and touched his cheek* "Speak Bill... don't make me worry"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:01 pm

*Taking her other hand in his, his body reacted in a way it only knew how he leant towards her, letting her hands go at the very last minute and placing them on her delicate face*

That's the last thing i want you to do, i don't want you to ever worry about anything again. I want.. you. Everything about you is perfect. You have brought light to my life like i never could have imagined. Especially after.. Sookie

*Her name made him feel ashamed. He was supposed to he her true love, her first love but when he was with Kiara was the only time he didn't think about her. Kiara made her forget his past and want to look forward to his future.*

Move in with me, be my queen

*He laughed and edged forward to place a gentle kiss on her lips*

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:07 pm

*she blinked. She had heard much about Sookie, from her boss Eric at least. She knew how Bill had courted her, had even gone as far as propose marriage to her, but circumstances brought a thick divide between them, and even though they lived so close, they were still very much far apart. She kissed him softly, her hand still on his cool cheek*

"Bill...would it make you happy?" *she asked. She didn't much care for past loves, having had painful experiences with some herself, but she knew how much a kind word and a friendly face went in terms of helping a person heal*

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:35 pm

It would make me more than happy

*He smiled and lent towards her, causing her to fall back onto the bed, his lips found hers and he kissed her deeply, his hands left her face and settled somewhere around the sides of her stomach. Feeling her body next to his, her warm, seductive body made him feel alive, the most he had ever felt in years. Pulling away from this rather quickly, eager for an answer his lips barely leaving hers*

So what do you say?

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:39 pm

*she groaned as he kissed her again. She could honestly never have enough taste of his lips. She smiled, leaning down and nuzzled him gently*
"I would be honored to live here... with you" *she whispered, getting that twinge of nervousness and giddiness that came with such a decision. She could already see herself, waking beside him, living in this fancy manor, maybe even being naughty and interrupting him whilst he was busy in his office with vampire things*

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:33 pm

Really?

*In his haste to hear her say yes again he forgot she was so near the bed and tumbled off the side. Getting up with extreme quickness he laughed nervously thinking how stupid he must not look but on the other hand he felt excited and happy that she had said yes to him*

That wasn't supposed to happen

*He kept his voice cheery although inside he was lecturing himself about agility and how there wouldn't be a next time. Glancing around the room for a savior subject his eyes roamed along the food table. He smiled instantly*

I see you have eaten well, i hope it was all to your satisfaction?

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:54 pm

*she blinked and giggled. He was adorable when he seemed preoccupied by things. She set the flowers down and slowly rose out of bed*

"The food was delicious...but there was something missing.." *she said as she approached him. Her gate was long, seductive and soon she stood nose to nose with him* "I woke to find a certain vampire missing... it saddens me to awake alone" *she whispered, trailing a finger up his chest* "would you know where I may find this vampire... so I may give him reason not to leave the bed?" *she asked, her eyes peering deeply into his blue eyes*

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:27 pm

Then i shall have to see to it that you awake alone no more

*As she approached him, the corner of his lips twitched into a smirk. He inhaled her sweet scent,she was so close that he felt her breath against his lips *

I might know of a vampire

*He reponded to her question closing the remaining distance that was between them. His smile was evident, his happiness easy to see, he watched her exploring finger , allowing a suppressed growl to escape his lips. With a sudden swoop he had her in his arms, another second and he had reached the bed, dropping her gently onto the silk sheets he climbed on top of her, his mouth meeting hers in a desperate attempt to crave his addiction for her, to taste her, feel her own her.*

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:34 pm

*she gasped and chuckled when he picked her up, even more so when she fell back on the bed. She liked this eager side of him, and frankly she couldn't get enough of him either. She groaned at the taste of his lips; cool, inviting, questing. He pillaged her mouth and she was loving it. She wrapped her arms around his chest, inhaling his unique scent. Usually vampires repulsed all her senses but Bill was a whole other story. Just knowing they were under the same roof made her ache for him. She pulled her lips away, speaking in a hushed, seductive tone*

"Have you fed tonight Bill?" *she asked, knowing how vampires got a bit testy if deprived of blood and since Bill was not as old as Eric, he needed to feed more often. However she was still surprised he hadn't fed from her yet. He refused to do so, drinking only royal blood or using a human donor instead*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:01 am