A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

wild one

Rikki Mercer

Sexual wild one

Post by Rikki Mercer on Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:10 pm

I decided to go out for a couple drinks to clear my head. The task of being alcides secound caught up with me. I was feeling a bit nervious what if we lost? would they banish me from the pack? fuck it I'm getting drunk tonight.

I walk thought the doors of our local were hang out/bar. Every one was cutting up and having a good time. Smoke and heavy metal music filled the air. I walked up to the bar and sat on a stool. "what cha havin to night?" the bartender asked as he leand on the bar. a ciggeratte hung out his mouth and the ashes fell on his beard when he smiled. "I'll have a beer." I said with a smile. while i waited for him to give me my drink I looked around the bar to see if I knew anyone.

The bartender placed my beer in front me and I watched as the ice rolled down the bottle. "thanks." I said as he opened it for me. he shot me a smile and countuied to clean the glasses. I sipped my beer slowly letting the liquid cool my hot tempour. I tend to get wild up, quik tempered and I had little patience. also my present situaion was eating me up in side. I tried to relax and enjoy my drink but like everything else it didnt last long.

I over heard a guy trying to pick up a girl. He was drunk, loud and obnoxious . It was starting to piss me off. I finished off my first beer and asked for another. the bartender could see I was a bit aggevated. "one of those days huh?" he asked lighting another ciggarret. " yeah and it keeps getting better." I said taking a swing of my beer. "well Im sure it will all work out." he said patting the bar. " yeah I guess. just keep them comin." I tipped the bottle to him nad he pointed and smiled.

I was in to my fourth beer and this guy behind me was still aggervating. I dont know how much more I can take. I stared to drumb my fingers on the bar to the bet of the musice laying listen to him. "Yeah man I'm telling you I can get you in. And soon Ill prob make secound soon. being me and J.D are gona mees up Alcide and that dumb bitch." My head perked up. I didnt do any thing casue I want to hear what he had to say. " yeah baby we gona mess up that no good mother fucker. He thinks he can just walk in and take over. He better think twice. That lilttle bitch is gonna run crying to his momma! trash thats all that is." he countuined to ramble on and I coundnt take it any longer. I jumped up from my seat and cold coked him in his jaw. I hit him so hard he fell to the floor out cold.

Alcide Herveaux

Sexual Re: wild one

Post by Alcide Herveaux on Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:20 pm

*Pressing end on the phone, looking down at the phone letting go of a long breath, the shit with the pack is hitting the fan and quick JD and his cohorts are trying to ambush Rikki and I before I can challenge JD formally. I scroll through my contacts finding Rikkis number I type*

:: Rikki just got off the phone with another pack member, they are going to ambush us before we can formally challenge for the pack. Watch your back, we need to meet up stradegy meeting, where are you?::

*Hitting send I throw the phone on the seat in the van next to me waiting for Rikki to contact me.*

Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer on Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:46 pm

The girl that the guy was talking to just stared at me in shock. every one stoped what they where doing and stared at me. I knew I was out numbered in the bar. so before others had a chance to jump me I shiftered and ran off into the woods. It was almost midnight and the air was thick with fog. The wet ground felt cool on my paws as I ran throught the woods.

Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux on Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:49 pm

‎*Driving around looking for Rikki it's been a while since I texted her, worried that her standing in as my second might be the end of her. I try the were bar in Shreveport noone had seen her, the cold stares and attitude I got off them told me that I have alot of fence mending to do. I drive out to Bon Temps to the were bar out there looking for her if she's not the I will stop by Sookies seeing how she is doing. I pull into the gravel lot, seeing Rikki's car there, I go inside, looking around not seeing her inside but you can smell that there was a altercation in there, the scents were high, I can smell that she was in here, turning on my heel, I head into the woods looking for her, shifting into my wolf picking up her scent and others and head off in that direction.*

Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer on Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:53 pm

The wet foliage slaped me in my face as i ran. I tried to run away from my problems but I knew that wouldnt work. I stopped running and walked towards the bayou. I reached the bank and lapped up so water then layed down staring at the moon. I tried to takeing in every thing that happend over the past week and tried to plan my next move.

Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux on Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:00 pm

‎*Tracking Rikki's scent it heads toward the bayou, so does the other were, the scent is familiar but I cannot place who it is. Once out of the clearing I see Rikki lying on the bank, but I see a wolf watching her, I stealthily sneak up on the wolf bowling him end over end growling at him to get the hell out of here, the wolf takes off at a dead run back through the woods towards the bar, I pad over to Rikki plopping into a sitting position, I yip are you alright to her.*

Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer on Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:07 pm

my ears purk up as a catch a scent on the midnight air. Is is one the weres that followed me? it smelt like more then one. Shit I knew I was stupid. But what the hell bring it. I will not run anymore. I jumped up and put my back to the bayou and looked around for where the other wolves where. I started to growel and braced my self for what would come next.

Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux on Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:30 pm

‎*Lifting up a paw at Rikki showing her it's me and to back down, I ran off the other wolf. Yipping at her to calm down.*

Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer on Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:33 pm

*I shifted back in to my human form.* "alcide? what are you doing out here?"

Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux on Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:36 pm

*quickly shifts back into human form* Rikki I got a call earlier JD and his cohorts are coming after us before we can formally challenge JD, I texted you and you never returned the call I was worried that they got you. *Touching her naked shoulder* I don't want to be the reason you die.

Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer on Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:42 pm

‎"I I.. was at the bar earyer had my phone in my car." * she looks at the ground smiles then back to alcide* " I knocked his secound out for talking shit about ya." * I let out a silent chuckle.* " He had it coming. But I didnt want to get jumped so I Hi tailed it out of there."

Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux on Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:45 pm

*Chuckles at Rikki* You scrapper you, I bowled him over and chased him off, we won't have any problems if he's JD's second. But you need to be careful and watch out they don't play fair.

Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer on Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:51 pm

*I laughed* "well sometimes I dont play fair either.I was just worried I was gona get my ass beat.*moves the hair out my face* umm can I ask You a favor?" *biting my lip*

Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux on Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:57 pm

*Smiles at her, groaning at her biting her lip* Sure Rikki what can I do for my second?

Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer on Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:59 pm

*smiles* I kinda need a ride back to my car. If you dont mind.

Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:02 pm

‎*nods* Come on Girl let's get going.

Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:08 pm

‎* the car ride at first was a bit akward and quiet. I realy didnt know alcide that go. I should Im his secound for god sake.* "Sooo.. nice night for a run huh?

Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:16 pm

*looks over at her hearing her struggling to make conversation* I don't get to run as much as I would like, with running the business and taking care of some side things. Wolfing out and running is the best thing I can do clear the cobwebs, really thinking about things. *shrugs* Kind of hard to explain but I think you understand.

Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:19 pm

*looks down trying to keep her hair covering her naked breast.chuckling a bit* " You know the worst thing about wereing out.. Losing your clothes afterwards. a bit akward at times if you know what I mean."

Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:23 pm

*smirks at Rikki talking about being nude* We are packmates, what happens in the pack stays with the pack. I have been a perfect gentleman and not stared.

Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:26 pm

*smiles* " well thank you. *takes a deep breath* "you and sam are good friends right? If ya dont mind tell him im sorry about the whole tourtering thing. Was just trying to find out what happend to marcus you know. I would tell him my self but. *pauses* Im not good with apologies.

Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:27 pm

‎*Nods* The next time I see Sam I will pass on your news. I don't think he would hold a grudge over it, but I would give him some time before running across him though.

Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:31 pm

*looks at alcide with a smile* " thanks. *thinks a little while looking out the window watching the trees pass * You know It was pretty brave of you to tell all of us you killed Marcus. And
honorable you didnt let Sam take the fall.*I look At him while he watches the road* I guess thats why I stood up for ya.

Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:33 pm

‎*Takes my eyes off the road to look at her meeting her gaze* Marcus wasn't the best packmaster and a horrible family man, he deserved to die. *Tapping my fingers on the wheel absently* Thank you for being a stand up person, sometimes being the outsider of the pack is hard, I will make sure you never regret your decision.

Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:36 pm

*I smiled back. and notcied the ride was almost over. I wish It wasnt. I was really enjoying talking to him. I turn and look staight ahead and could barely make out the bar* oh belive me ethier way I wont regret it. * I say flirtaiously as I push some my hair behind my ear*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:27 pm