For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

the day after

Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

the day after Empty the day after

Post by Rikki Mercer Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:44 pm

It was almost four in the morning by the time I got home. was so beat form the nights ordeal and plus I had a ponding headach from all the beers. Should have know better to drink and fight. Oh well live and learn, pluse that jack ass deserved it.

I strip and take a quick shower to wash of the dirt from the run in the woods. Standing there in the hot water I ran the scenes of the night through my mind. The water ran over my head and trickle down my back. I rubbed the blood off my knuckles from the fight . Must have broke his jaw thought how he must feel when he wakes up. Probal will be ceying like a bitch to J.D

I also though how Alcide met me out in the woods. I still couldnt belive it. I guess he ment it when he said he had my back. He was one of the few guys I knew I could trust.

"shit" I said out load. I was soposed to tex him and tell him I was home. Oh well he could wait another five minutes. I quicky scrubbed of the dirt with soap and washed my long brown hair.

I turned the water off and squeezed the excess water from my hair before grabbing a towel. I quickly dryed off and wrapped my body with the towel. I almost slipped on some water running to get to my phone. I felt like such a idiot. Why they hell am I running to the phone to tex a guy. Laughing to myself as i scrolled through the 10 messages he left. "Im home sorry was in the shower." I texed back as I countuine to dry off and hop in to my pajamas.

The bed was cool and comfy and as soon as I laid my head down I passed out.

‎[Flashes of wolves and forset ran through my head. I was running for my life. All i could hear was my heart beat*thump thump thump*loader faster every thing blurry. Suddenly I turn around to see if i was still being chased and a giant wolf jumps out at me] and then I wake up sweating. The phone ringing loudly in my ear. I glance at the clock by my bed. "damn i slept half the day away." curing my self holding my still pounding head ache.
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

the day after Empty Re: the day after

Post by Rikki Mercer Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:02 pm

‎Alcide had called my phone at least five time. never even heard it ring. havent slept that hard in a while. I crawled out of bed and made my way to the kitchen. the sun was shining brightly throught the windows lighting up the house. I had left one open from last night. locked my self out so had to break in my own house "what a idiot." I cursed at my self. cant afford to be this careless and dumb right now.

I downed two advele for the head ache. no more drinking for me for awhile. I take my phone out my pocket compliplating if I should call or text him back? I mean It would be a good Idea so he could stop worrying and to find out what he wants. but just as I go to tex him back some one pulles up in my drive way.
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:47 pm

I walk to the door and look out the blind gripping the phone in my hand. It was probaly alcide he was just a worry wort. to my shock It was J.D and six other guys. "son of a bitch." I say silently to my self. I texed Alcide 911.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:55 pm

‎-Had a long day at work and got one text early in the morning from Rikki, I called her several times to see if we could grab dinner and some strategic planning. Rather than heading home I head towards her house, to see why she didn't answer. My phone buzzed picking it up I see a text from Rikki saying 911. I send her a quick text- :: I am 10 minutes away.:: -Hitting send and mashing the gas pedal to the floor trying to get there faster.-
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:01 pm

I didnt like using weapons but they dont want to fight fair then to hell with it. This bitch is gona get dirty , so grab my shot gun, tossed my phone on the table and swing the door open. J.D saw the gun and yelled at the others. they scattered and I pulled the trigger barly missing J.D. To guys went to the left and three to the right. one guy jumped in the back of the truck while J.D hide behind my porch post. "PUSSIES!" I yell as I try and reload. J.d saw I was out of amo and tried to tackle me but I hit him with the end of my gun. He fell back down the stairs hiting the ground hard. He screamed at the others while holding his bloody forhead.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:14 pm

-As I turned onto Rikki's street I see people scrambling everywhere I punch the throttle one last time, hitting the brakes making the tires squeal with the sudden stop, slamming the shifter into park flying out of the seat, running towards the house. I see seven total and Rikki, JD storms toward Rikki and she slammed him in the face with the butt of the shotgun, blood gushing from his forehead as he screamed for the guys to help. I grab the nearest guy slamming his head into the truck bed, making a sickening crunch, another guy ran at me grabing my shirt, I grab him flinging him to the ground kicking him in the side with a boot. I scream- JD get your ass outta here and take your mongrels with you.
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:16 pm

two guys go held J.D up and he shoos them away. "GET HER YOU IDIOTS!" he yelled pushing them. I throw my gun at one that charges first and he catches it tripping over J.D . "two down..*look at the others* Four to go." I run back in my house and they follow.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:28 pm

-Seeing Rikki running into the house with four of the mongrels chasing her. I rush and tackle the back two landing hard on the walk on top of them digging a knee into one's kidney, while grabbing the other by his greasy hair slamming his head into the walk knocking him out. Rising kicking the other one in the head to render him unconscious.-
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:35 pm

I run to the kitchen and grab the iron skillet on my stove and wait for them to come around the corner. I hit him so hard when he came running a couple teeth fly out. I couldnt supries the other one so I throw the pan at him but he ducked and it went flying knocking over some of my things. both of us out of breath waiting for the other to make a move. I hear Alcide scream my name and I looked. the other goon took his chance while i was distracted and he takled me in to the table. He lifted me up and slamed me throught it breaking it in two. Took the wind right out of me. I gasped for breath and all I could see is his fist raised about to strike.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:44 pm

‎-Seeing that mongrel slam Rikki through the table made the wolf inside growl, I grabbed one of his arms and his shirt slinging him onto the fridge, then delivering a right cross to the chin knocking cleaning his clock. When he hits the ground, I kicked him and turned around gathering Rikki into my arms touching her to see if she has any broken bones.- Rikki sugar talk to me. -slightly shaking her- Come on Baby.
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:49 pm

I finaly catch my breath and grab Alcide's strong arms helping my self up a little. "Shit... I'm ok. ... I think." I grab my back. It hurt like hell going through that table. I try to get up and Kinda fall back down.
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:26 pm

I use Alcide to catch my self. I finaly stand straigh and wipe my hair out my face. keeping one hand on my back and the other on his shoulders I look around the messy room. "damn did a number on them... and My house." I say with a smile. "where's J.D? he ran away with tail between leg?"
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:31 pm

-nodding- yeah they crawled away, this place isn't safe, you are coming home with me. No arguments. Pack some things.
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:34 pm

"Alcide I dont know."But I look and see we wouldnt take no for a awnser. I sigh and Walk slowly towards my room passing the guy that put me through the table. I kick him "son a bitch.". Alcide follows me in to my room to make sure I pack up.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:39 pm

‎-Stands there watching her pack a bag with essentials- You ready?
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:42 pm

*smile* "dont rush.. Just got thrown through a big ass table." * giggle a bit and try to hurry and pack my things.*" if you gona stand there why dont you help? top drawer behind you." *pointing to the brown dresser drawers*
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:47 pm

‎-Pulls open the drawer seeing it full of frilly underthings looking up at her, grabbing a couple handfuls of things handing them to her- Is that enough? There are more -the words come out in a rush from the thoughts of those on her trim sexy body-
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:55 pm

*places hand over mouth to hide my laugh.* he looks so cute standing there i though to my self as I threw him a small bag. " I think so..but hey what ever you like." I said walking to my closet grabbing shoes and pants. a girls got to pack. never know what she might need. " By the way thanks for helping me out back there
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:19 am

‎-Her voicing her thanks brings out the guilt- You shouldn't thank me Rikki, I am the reason they came after you. -Walking around her small bedrooom- I am happy you're my second, you don't know how much it means to me, but I bring misery to people. -sighs- We have to face this together, I need you whole and healthy, so that means you come home with me, we can watch each others backs.
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:21 am

"I chose to be your second. no one twisted my arm." * I simle patting his cheek with my hand as I hand him one of my many bags. I go to walk out and turn around*"you know you gona have to help me drag these fuckers out of my house. dont want my shit being stolen or boke worse." *I picked up my remained bags and exit the bedroom*
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:28 am

‎-Grabbed the bags following her- I will have one of the crew watch the house, building is slow so he won't mind watching the house for a paycheck. I will worry less where I know where you are.
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:32 am

‎*I stop an turn around* " you dont have to do that. I dont want to be a burden. I can stay here Ill be fine." * I go to go back to my room and he blocks my way.*
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:34 am

‎-Rubs fingers across her cheek- Rikki you aren't a burden, I am the one who screwed up, trying to make things right and I really appreciate you stepping up and helping. -Taking her hand- Come on let's get this show on the road.
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:45 am

*I take on last look at my house and sigh*" Cant belive this shit man. my freaking house."I countunie to rant as climb into his truck.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:52 am

-reaching over patting her on the knee- I know this handsome man who owns a construction company, he might be talked into fixing things. -Starting the truck throwing it into drive wishing all things can be fixed that easily.-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:09 am