A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

And who the hell are you?

Sexual And who the hell are you?

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:33 pm

It was about midnight as I made my way back into the mansion. The guards nodded as I passed them, looking in Bill's office. He wasn't there. That was odd, he LIVED in that office. I headed upstairs and asked a guard as I passed them where Bill was. He was still in his bedroom quarters. What? At this time...he was resting I was told. Bill...Resting?!? I turned left instead and went to his room. Knocking twice I walked in to see him on his bed, still wearing his business suit and shoes with ash and blood stains all over him. "Bill!! What happened? Are you okay?" I said as I rushed to him. He was healing from something awful. "Did the Authority do this?"

Kiara Griffen

Sexual Re: And who the hell are you?

Post by Kiara Griffen on Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:44 pm

Kiara was just entering the mansion. She'd been checking on the security. As she spoke to one of the guards she paused. Someone else was in the house.

"Miss Hamby just stopped by..." said one of the other guards. Kiara sighed. "Great... this may be a bad thing" she said as she set some papers aside and headed upstairs towards where the scent was strongest.

"Jessica Hamby?" she asked, keeping her voice professional. "The king still needs his rest, but I assure you he is out of danger"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:55 pm

Bill was still in his day slumber recovering from the night before. As he lay in large king-size bed, thin cream silk sheets covering his clothed body. He was still wearing his business suit that he had worn the previous night before, although now it was dusted with dry grey ash and blood stained his once white shirt that now had a shade of pink in places.

His exposed skin was still burnt in places around his face, hands and neck. Red sore blisters that had blistered were still showed around his eyes. Dried trickled red blood still remained stained by her ears from the bleeds that had fought so hard to keep at bay as he had watched the sun break from beyond the horizon.

Although he had still not awoke yet as his body fought to recover any damage that had occurred that morning. He could feel a sensation of pain course through his body as he remained in his slumber. Un-able to move as he continued to sleep, his senses had already begin to regain normality.

Although he could not hear as well as he should have been. He could hear two voices around him, both of which he had identified as females. Their voices echoed in his ears as he tried to pull himself from his slumber, his body fighting against his will. All he could do was lay there until his body allowed him to awake

All he could do was wait......

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:58 pm

I turned my head after he didn't answer me to a female voice. She sounded young and smell different too. Like those wolves from Jackson. I looked at Bill, who laid there silently healing, then back to her (Kiara). I stood and made my way to the door where she stood. "And who. the. hell. are. you? Did you do this to him!?"

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:02 pm

She shook her head "I am Kiara, the king's new day person and ofcourse not. The king wanted to see a sunrise this morning so I accompanied him. He refused to come inside after initial burns, requesting more time. I had to bring him back inside but by then he was already severely burned. He's barely fed from synthetic blood which is why he's only partially healed as well" she said calmly.

"I suggest we leave this corridor and let the king rest some more. He has required you look at some papers that were notarized by his lawyer" she said calmly, keeping her hands behind her back

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:09 pm

I shook my head. "No, absolutely not. I will stay up here with Bill, and you...the STAFF will get him a donor, like yesterday. Have you fell on your head? You accompanied him outside in the SUN. Did you not know he was a vampire?!" I inched closer to her feeling my blood boil as my fangs dropped. "He could have DIED!!!"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:17 pm

Bill could feel his body slowly re-generating as the pain sensation dwindled from his now healing body. He could feel his mind slowly starting to pull himself from his slumber as the voices that he once could not understand came into focus. He could feel his fingers slowly regain movement, he slowly pulled his hands into a clench fist and then released them as he enjoyed the new found movement in his fingers.

He slowly opened his eyes and it took mere moments to for the female figures to come into focus. As the figures came into a clear focus, there he saw his child Jessica and Kiara. Although he could not make out fully at what they were saying, he could feel Jessica's anger surge through him like a hot fire poker to his chest.

With his voice croaked he managed to get out something that he knew would alert Jessica to him

"Jessica....." he croaked.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:23 pm

Kiara lowered her gaze "Of course I know he's a vampire, but he's also a grown man. I cannot baby him as much as you desire it. As for donors they're already waiting for him to wake" she growled, not about to take any crap from a vampire, even if it was his child.

"Now I'll ask again... will you remove yourself from his room? All your anger and shouting is surely not letting him rest. You're welcome to continue shouting and throwing your tantrum downstairs in the office" she said, feeling like she had to be the responsible adult in the picture. But ofcourse she was the adult, Jessica was forever 17 and impulsive.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:46 pm

I looked back at Bill after hearing him call my name. "Yeah Bill...I'm here." My attention was caught again by the wolf girl who proceeded to act like she was better than me. Or knew what Bill needed more than I did. "I never said baby him...but you could have been smarter in knowing it was a bad idea. And you can ask all you want...I'm not leaving. This is OUR house, not yours." I looked back at Bill then back to Kiara. "Your job here is done, I can take over."

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:58 pm

Bill could still feel certain pain course through his body as he slowly regained full consciousness of his body. He could still feel pain from his burns as his black suit jacket caressed his still open blisters. He winced slightly at this pain, he slowly pulled himself up to a sitting position leaning against the soft head board behind him.

He looked down at what he was wearing, grey ash flaked from his still raw hands onto the once cream silk sheets which were now stained grey and red from his blood. He could feel his throat recover and the once dry feeling that he thought only humans experienced.

"Jessica, sweetheart......She can stay" he managed to speak out, his throat still feeling a little raw from the recent burns.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:01 pm

Kiara's face softened the moment Bill spoke. "Let me go call one of the donors sir... you've barely fed. I do apologize for the noise, your progeny insisted in staying" she said softly, walking over to him.

"I've had fresh clothing laid out as well, whenever you feel strong enough. Security has been checked as well so you may rest more at ease" she added, her voice totally different from when she'd been growling and talking to Jessica.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:05 pm

I looked from Bill to Kiara, squinting my eyes. This...was new. Did he say she could actually stay? He must have meant me. "Bill..." I ignored her and went back to him sitting on the bed softly next to him. "Are you okay? What were you thinking?" I looked back to Kiara. "You can get his donor now thanks" This was getting weirder and weirder. Was something going on here that I missed?

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:15 pm

Bill smiled at Jessica as she sat next to him, he took her hands into his and wound them together. He felt something warm his un-beating heart that she felt so much for him. He had thought of Jessica not only as his prodigy, but his daughter.

"I am fine sweetheart....I shall heal. Do not worry about me my dear" as he took her face into his hands and caressed his cheek in a way only a father would.

As Jessica had spoke to Kiara about getting him a donor, he knew that he needed one, although he knew Jessica had no problem with him feeding in front of her, he knew that he did not feel comfortable with feeding in front of Kiara.

So for now, he had blood stored in a bed side cabinet that was taken from one of many donors that he had on request for now. This would help him heal for now.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:22 pm

Kiara looked at Jessica but kept her comments to herself. Instead she merely inclined her head and left, calling over one of the guards to bring one of the donors over. After a few minutes a young woman was brought up and she entered the room.

"I'm here for the king?" she asked, wearing just a plush white robe as she exposed her neck and knelt by the bed. Kiara remained outside, first because she had to make sure the donor was returned safely to her quarters but also because she feared if she remained in the room any longer she may actually lash out at Jessica and she knew Bill wouldn't like that. So for now she curbed her tongue and remained outside of the bedroom.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:38 pm

As Kiara left the room a young woman had entered, his vampire instincts had seemed too kicked as he could feel the blood running through her veins. As she sat on the edge of the bed and edged closer to him, he wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her closer.

She exposed her neck to him, as his fangs dropped at feeling and hearing her blood calling too him to feed. He peered around the donor to look at the door, he could not see Kiara in sight, but he turned to look at Jessica, whose face urged him too feed. He could not deny himself that with the look upon her face, the face of worry if he did not feed.

He leaned into the young woman's neck, inhaling her soft creamy skin, he could hear her heart race as he slowly slid his fangs into her neck, her voice caught in her throat as she moaned out at the invite of his fangs. He could feel the warm thick blood slide down his now healing throat as he pulled at her neck.

He took a few more mouthfuls of her blood, when he withdrew his fangs. Blood dripped down his chin as he licked his lips sapping up the last remaining droplets. He pierced his finger and let the blood pool on the end, and he dabbed the puncture wounds on her neck and watched as they healed quickly.

The young woman turned to him and smiled.

"Thank you...that will be all my dear"

The young woman nodded and stood up and walked too the door, he could now feel all the open wounds on his exposed skin which had been exposed to the sun slowly stitch itself back together. The pain he experienced before was now gone. He turned and smiled to Jessica, as she now saw that he was now fully healed.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:49 pm

I ran to Bill and wrapped my arms around him, so glad that he was okay. "Bill, what were you thinking going into the sun! Why! I wish you had said something. This guy, he came to Merlotte's, he's some sort of umm inventor maybe, His name is Alistair (Dieter) And he gave me this box." I used my hands to show him the size of the box. "When you open it SUN comes out...REAL sun, but it doesn't burn...at all. It's safe. It only lasted an hour and I um...lost track of time but we could get more! We could make a sun room sorta...WHY did you do that? And with HER!?" I was mad and hurt that he'd done this. Did he have a death wish, and why didn't he want me there too?

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:03 pm

Bill no longed winced at contact to his skin as Jessica wrapped her arms around him. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into a fatherly embrace to comfort her. He could see that she was fighting back to hold her tears which were almost threatening too fall.

He listened to her as she spoke about this sun in a box? It was not something or technology he had ever heard of. But it would be something he would look into. Jessica had a desire for this "sun room" as she had called it, and anything Jessica wanted, he could not deny her.

"Jessica.....when you have lived for as long as i have. You seem to forget what you took for granted when you were human. The sun is now our enemy and one of our weaknesses, as you age your human memory falters to remember your human life. A few moments in the sun....to recall my human memory, to re-live that memory. To feel the sun on my skin was all i needed. I knew the risks i was taking"

He cupped her face into his hands and stared into her eyes.

"Kiara was there with me because i trust her with my life sweetheart....and do not think i do not trust you. I would not have you risk your life for mine. Jessica you are still so young, you have much to experience in this world as i have. You will always be my child, i will always love. But this was something i needed too do. And with Kiara. Can you understand that sweetheart.

He needed Kiara here with him, Jessica knew not to act out of anger with Bill here, so he called Kiara into the room.

"Kiara....sweetheart can you please come in?"

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:04 pm

Kiara went downstairs with the donor to ensure that she was taken care off. She'd over heard this whole "sun in a box" thing and felt a twinge of guilt. As she looked at her ring she knew exactly who Jessica meant, the technology she was looking into and who had given her the box. She sighed. "Vampires....what a mess" she said before she returned to the corridor outside Bill's room.

She heard him call for her and braced herself for whatever out lash Jessica may have. She calmly walked in and inclined her head. "Yes your majesty?" she asked, keeping her voice civil and ignoring the heavy smell of fresh human blood that still hung in the room from Bill's feeding.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:09 pm

I listened to his explanation and couldn't really blame him...at all. In a hundred years or so would I feel the same way? Have the same kind of memories? Want to feel the real sun on my skin, no matter the cost. I couldn't hold him against his judgement if it brought him happiness. I nodded. "Yes, Bill." I said as he hugged me again. I was just so happy to have him safe.

The wolf girl came back and stood there like a proper little servant. I didn't like her already and I didn't know why. It was everything, her smugness, her arrogance, her mindset on thinking I babied Bill. I sighed and held my tongue politely as I looked at Bill and wondered why he called her in again.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:14 pm

‎Kiara had just entered his bedroom once again, and he smiled at her, knowing that she brightened his day. She stood there at the end of the bed in such a professional manner no one would suspect otherwise.

"Jessica, i would like you to meet Kiara. My new day assistant, and a very close and personal friend of mine. She will be handling all of my business for which i cannot attend myself. I would sincerely hope that you get to know one another....I can't have my two best girls fighting now"

He looked between both Jessica and Kiara hoping for a positive response.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:18 pm

Kiara inclined her head, putting her nicest face and voice forward only because this was Bill's vampire daughter, and someone he'd gone to great lengths to maintain happy even if Jessica herself didn't know it.

"I apologize for my rudeness before. I cannot take any chances around the King and anything concerning his security" she said calmly. She then turned to look at Bill. "If theres anything else you require sir do let me know, otherwise I'll just leave so you and Jessica may catch up" she said, not wanting to stay any longer in case the air got any thicker with tension and unspoken dislike.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:31 pm

"Wait..." I said before wolf girl could leave. I could see that look in Bill's eye. No matter how badly I wanted to tell myself that it was just rebound from Sookie, I knew that look. He liked her...maybe more. If she made him happy who was I to ruin it. I would show Bill just how grown up I was. "I'm Sorry about before too...I just...you have to understand..." I walked closer to her explaining it. "He's my maker..the only one I have. I almost lost him once before, I can't lose him. I understand you only wanted him happy, and I thank you for taking care of him. I guess, I can um...understand why you did it." I turned to look at Bill. "I'm sorry I freaked. Habit I guess? My impulses suck. I'll uh...leave you two alone for a bit, if you want?" I didn't want to be...cockblocking him. I laughed in my head at the word I'd heard a few weeks ago on Jersey Shore.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:45 pm

Kiara shook her head "It's fine... I'm a stranger in this group, so it's only natural to be overprotective of him" she said before smiling. "I'm just here to run his daytime errands, nothing else" she said calmly, knowing that Bill had probably not told Jessica any more than that in terms of his relationship with her.

"Shall I bring you both some blood? we still have donors here if you prefer that Miss Hamby" she said, doing her best to keep all formalities up. She looked at Bill "We do have a fresh supply of synthetic as well that has just arrived sir"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:54 pm

‎"Cut the crap okay, I can see what's going on here. No need to act all professional." I secretly prayed I didn't get this wrong, because if so..I looked so dumb. My cell rang and I looked at the number. "It's Jason...I better take this, seems we have a lot to discuss. Bill, when you're free we can um hang out." I nodded to Kiara and silently left the room. I hoped I was doing Bill a favor and not embarrassing him.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:59 pm

Bill could do nothing but laugh at Jessica's reaction to the new situation that she seemed to be picking up on. Sometimes he forgot how much she had grown up. Her cell rang and she had said it was Jason, he seemed to pick up some unease there, and he would certainly be asking her about that later. He didn't want Jessica to feel like she couldn't come to him with any problem.

As she left the room, he turned too look at Kiara and smiled at her, waiting for Jessica too be out of hearing range.

"Do you think she suspected anything?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:33 pm