All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

And who the hell are you?

Kiara Griffen

Sexual Re: And who the hell are you?

Post by Kiara Griffen on Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:01 pm

Kiara sighed "Lets see, she's a teenage girl, and a vampire with heightened senses... judging by her reactions and her scent...I'm pretty sure not only does she suspect, but her mind has probably concocted the worse case scenario in this" she said calmly as she walked over and sat on the edge of his bed.

"I doubt she'll shout it from the mountain tops, but I get the feeling she doesn't really approve of it all, not that I blame her...I mean a vampire and a wolf..." she chuckled "...scandalous if you ask me" she said softly.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:10 pm

Bill nodded as he listened to her talk about how Jessica had already put all the pieces together, she hadn't need to say it out loud, but she already knew. He chuckled and sat up straight in bed once again.

"Scandalous you say? It is very uncommon for a wolf and a vampire"

He moved using his new healed speed and pulled Kiara into a tight embrace and slid her down so that she was lying next to him.

"I have never been one for tradition my dear"

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:14 pm

She chuckled, suddenly in his arms and lying beside him. "Clearly... considering you insist on drinking bottled blood instead of donors" she said before she wiggled her nose and sat up.

"How about we get you out of those bloody and ashy clothes? A king should always look his best after all" she said, a grin curving her lips and that wickedly sinful look in her eyes. She dipped her head and stole a quick kiss from him "Besides... you were never one for clothes around me anyways.." she whispered, reaching over to turn off the dim lights in the room, plunging them into darkness.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:53 pm