A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Deadly Realization

Kiara Griffen

Sexual Deadly Realization

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:20 pm

Kiara screamed. She couldn’t move away from Bill. He’d fed so much it was like trying to uncoil steel from her body. Every bite burned and seared. She could feel her warm blood pour down her neck, down her side, chest and shoulder.

He bit again, and again. Her throat now half open. Her heart pounded hard, trying to pump vital life through her veins.

‘So…this is how it ends.. just like in my dream..’ she thought to herself as she feebly clutched Bill’s arms.

Her vision was starting to dim and fade. Her skin was getting cold, losing its lively luster. Her legs became weak and her arms fell limply to her side. As Bill dropped her to the floor she had a poor view of the floor.

Blood still poured from her neck, her body unwilling to give up so easily. Her blood joined the massive pool of blood on the floor. Her hair now soaked in old blood. She vaguely could make out Bill standing in front of her and Jessica standing across from him.

As she lay there she thought about her life, how everything that had made her empty and miserable had revolved around men and vampires. How foolish she had been, to open her heart to a vampire. Now she was paying that price.

Their voices were distant to her. Her eyes, half closed were listless and empty. Her heart beat began to slow, there not being enough blood in her body for her heart to pump normally. Her breathing slowed. Every inhale was shallow, every exhale drawn out.

Her mind drifted, letting go of the pain and sorrow. There was no ‘white light’ or tunnel, just a chilling release from it all. She clutched to that feeling, seeking that comfort, that sweet release. It enveloped her like a blanket, telling her it was ok to let go.

“Mom…. Dad…” she thought, comforted that perhaps soon she would be reunited with all she lost.

“Goodbye…. “ was her final thought before the deep darkness took her away. Her heart far too slow to even be heard and her breaths now non existent.

Sexual Re: Deadly Realization

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:33 pm

I watched as Bill tore into Kiara's neck, wrists anything and everything he could. Blood spewed from her and I was disappointed in myself that I stood there covering my mouth in disbelief that this was actually happening. That Bill was killing her. "Bill STOP!" He dropped her to the ground and looked into space smiling and gave a nod. "Bill?" Then he was on top of me, gripping my neck, squeezing it so tight, it felt like he was actually touching my neck bone. I held on to his shoulders and tried to push him off of me but he had me pinned good. He was so much stronger than I. Overloaded on blood, I guess that's what it does to you. I remembered the silver. I let go of his shoulder with my hand and reached into the boot and grabbed the silver spray she gave me. I sprayed it into his eyes and he screamed. He let go enough for me to roll back and stand. I watched as he clawed at his eyes, and knew I only had minutes at the most. "Bill....listen to me you gotta snap out of this!"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:50 pm

Blood dripped from my mouth and was flowing down my neck, a large piece of Kiara's skin between my fangs as she now lay limp in my arms that gripped her. Throwing her dead body to the floor, blood seeped from the now open wound on her neck, engulfing the floor in fresh blood.

Using my fingers, i pressed them to around my mouth and licked of the remaining blood of each one of my finger tips, savoring the taste of her blood on my lips, sweet and sticky like that of toffee. Jessica stood by the destroyed closet doors, pleading with me to stop.

Lilith had wanted this, human were no more than food to vampires. Vampires were created in God's image. Not humans. So shall human nourish vampire.

Baring my fangs at Jessica, i jumped over to her, gripping her neck and she squirmed my name in her plea. With fresh blood coursing through my veins, a strength that had lay dormant whilst i had been gorging on True Blood, emerged within me.

Before i could speak, a spray of silver hit my eyes, burning and searing pain of scorching flesh burned my face. I stumbled back, my vision blurry as Jessica began to plea with me again. My eyes burned with every movement i made, trying to focus on my surroundings.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:59 pm

I felt so bad for spraying his eyes but he had to listen. "Bill this is not you. You can't believe that this Lilith is real. You didn't see her until you drank that ice age old blood, so really think about this. Look around you Bill. Look at what you've done." I watched him to see if any of this was sinking in and I couldn't tell at all. He just stood there almost staring right through me. I crept slowly closer to him. "Bill?"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:12 pm

I stood still as though i was in a zombie like state, entranced as i caught the gaze of Jessica once again, my eyes almost pleading with her once, although not saying a word, i knew she could feel what i was feeling through the bond. Over flooding her senses with determination and what i tried to keep from showing her was my disappointment, my sadness that she would not take my side, and join me in this new cause.

I tried to block out her pleas, her sadness, her frustration that was trying to overcome me, building a sort of barriers inside myself to stop it from over coming me, crippling me of sorts. I took one step closer to her, my anger slowly bubbling beneath the surface, my eyes pleading with her once again.

"Jessica...Please. I ask you...One. Last. Time....Please join me, the Authority. This new agenda will chance the face of vampires, our existence will no longer have to hide. We will no longer have to live in fear. You will live a life i want you to have. Lilith will allow this, to live, to feed how we want....Please"

I reached out my hand to take hers, my eyes pleading with her, praying that she would re-consider her choice. To join him. To join the cause. To join Lilith

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:16 pm

‎"I have to check on Kiara. I won't go along with this, Bill you're crazy. I'm sorry." Was all I could say. I could feel his anger as I said it. I looked down, shook my head and started for Kiara who lay still on the floor. Her heartbeat was quickly fading and if I didn't give her blood fast...she'd die for sure. I went around him and started to bend to check her when Bill growled low. Oh god. I turned and saw him speeding toward me. "BILL! NO!" I was his next victim. My vampire father...would kill me. My back slammed against a wall and I winced. I opened my eyes slowly and saw the madness in his eyes, fear swelled in mine as I looked up at his hand. A shard of wood from the busted cabinet.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:29 pm

An anger surged through me that i have never felt before, it felt like a hot iron poker coursing through my veins. Jessica refused to join me, a feeling of pure disappointment flooded through me. A feeling i had never felt about was, i was feeling now. She walked away from me as to check on Kiara that lay dead on the floor in a pool of her own blood and that of the donors i had drained earlier.

Clenching my fists together, i turned my head as she edged closer to Kiara on the floor, i turned and saw a sharp pointed piece of wood from the broken closet doors on the floor by on of the dead girls. I had no choice.....

I sped over towards the wood, that would now be my weapon to kill my one and only prodigy. I grabbed the stake and sped towards Jessica, grabbing her neck and slamming her small body against the wall. Pictures fell to the floor and the glass shattered spraying across the floor.

Her eyes opened and locked onto mine as she pleaded with me, letting out one last feral growl, i raised the sharp piece of broken wood above my head. Gripping it in my hand, holding Jessica to wall....

I growled and let the stake rush towards Jessica's heart..............

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:17 pm

I watched as time seemed to slow and the stake inched closer to my chest. I was only able to yell "NO!" as I moved to grab his arm to stop him and felt a sharp stab in my shoulder. I screamed out in pain as the wood pierced my skin, moved deeper inside and I looked at him with tears falling. "You killed Kiara, now you're killing me! Bill what is wrong with you!!" I held my wounded shoulder and waited for him to strike again.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:30 pm

I raised the stake above my head and began using my force to kill Jessica, for my prodigy to meet her True Death. She moved to grab my arm as the wood pierced her shoulder, blood pooling around the stake, letting out a shrilling scream that echoed the room.

Red tears falling down her face, sent a chill through my body, pain surfaced through me as though i was staked. I could feel her pain ripple through me in waves. The bond was now full open, i felt her pain, everything flood through in giant waves.

I let go of the stake that was still lodged in her shoulder, blood dripping down her body and dripping to the floor.

What had i done?

Jessica......

My prodigy....

I had almost and wanted to kill Jessica.

My Jessica.

I was a monster......the one thing i never wanted to become.

As her pain coursed through like hot iron pokers, i raised my hands to my head, and let out a feral scream.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:38 pm

I sank down the wall, growling and pulling at the wood in my shoulder. "Ahhhhhhhh. ummhmp." I closed my eyes and pulled the wood out completely throwing it to the ground. The wound would heal but slowly. I held my hand over it as blood seeped around my hand and clothing. I heaved heavy sighs as I felt it heal. He let out a feral scream and I closed my eyes and looked away, tears rolling down my face. I grabbed the silver belt that was around my waist and yanked it off, wincing and holding back a scream as smoke rose from my hand. I tossed it to the side and slowly stood up. My shoulder almost fully healed. He realized. I got through to him and felt his pain and sadness. I slowly walked to him as he looked around him seeing what he'd done. I looked at him sighed and whispered. "There isn't much time...I have to save her." I wanted to wrap my arms around him, but there wasnt any time left. In mere seconds she could die. I bit my wrist and rushed to Kiara, pulling her head on my lap and opening her mouth. "Drink....come on drink." She was out cold. I had to heal something...I let the blood drip over her worst wounds as they sealed shut and eventually disappeared. She moved her head and I had to bite my wrists again. Placing it back on her lips. "Please, Drink." I looked back to Bill as he watched in horror.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:47 pm

Kiara's skin was cold as ice. It was pale and clammy. Even as Jessica's blood healed the worse of her wounds she was unresponsive. Her eyes, still half opened gave her a very eerie facial expression.

Her hair was drenched in blood and so was the whole right side of her body. The room reeked of blood and death and as Jessica lifted her head it merely lolled from side to side without any signs of life.

The vampire blood merely pooled inside her mouth and dribbled out. Jessica had to rub Kiara's throat to engage her into swallowing it. Even as blood made it's way down her throat nothing seemed to happen. Time seemed to stand still as Kiara lay unresponsive. Her mouth bloody with Jessica's blood that the young vampire continued to try and force down her throat. Her head rolled to one side, now facing Bill. That unmistakable look of death in Kiara's listless eyes that seemed to stare at nothing yet stare directly at the King.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:10 pm

Watching Jessica bit down on to her wrist, watching as the blood flowed from her wrist as that of a red river. Blood splattered down on Kiara cheek as she lowered her bloody wrist to her mouth. All i could do was watch, as my prodigy saved the life of someone who i had almost drained, someone i loved, watching as she lay lifeless on the floor, looking around i caught the scent of her blood dried into the carpet. I turned to look around the room, four dead girls lay sprawled across the floor.....Dead.

What had i done?

All i could do was watch, feeling the pain, and guilt build up inside of me, Jessica was doing the one thing that i should be doing.

Guilt began bubbling to the surface.

I could feel my cheeks become wet with my blood tears that had began to fall freely, soaking into my shirt. I raised my fingers to my tears, dabbing my fingers on the blood and pulling them back to look at them.

Blood.

Turning my head to stare at the spot where i had once saw Lilith......Was it as Eric spoke? Was it all lies? Was what i was seeing a hallucination?

Lies.....All Lies

Kiara's head rolled to the side, her eyes lifeless....empty. A part of me wanted to go to her side, to beg for forgiveness, to Jessica's side to plead my forgiveness to her....But i did not.

"Jessica..............." Was all that would escape my lips

Taking one last look at them, i sped out of the room, creating damage as i trampled down the stairs and out of the main entrance, unhinging the doors as i sped out into the darkness.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:36 pm