For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

And Just When We Thought We Could Breathe

Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

And Just When We Thought We Could Breathe Empty And Just When We Thought We Could Breathe

Post by Sam Merlotte Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:34 pm

Sam wrapped his arms around Luna and kissed her forehead, thankful she was healing and just glad the night ended the right way. Guess the prayers to God helped, or he was just lucky. After thanking Andy for his hard work, he headed towards his jeep he'd parked hidden away. His arm around Luna's waist as they walked. She said we should go get Emma. -I think that's a wonderful idea, baby. But first we need clothes.- Sam said as he kissed her lips. Opening her door and helping her in, he went around and headed for the trailer.

She was still healing, but stubborn as could be. She would not lie down and wait. Oh no, not Miss Garza. He pulled up behind the bar and looked over to her. -Feel better? Sheriff says you did a number on Sweetie.- He smirked. -I think it's sexy...- He said as he leaned in closer to her, playfully.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

And Just When We Thought We Could Breathe Empty Re: And Just When We Thought We Could Breathe

Post by Luna Garza Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:38 pm

She shrugged her shoulders and leaned towards him, all but purring. "Bitch got what she fucking deserved. She shot me, she shot you and she shot after my baby. She's lucky I didn't shift and tear her fucking throat out." Her eyes met his and she smiled playfully at him. "I can't believe Bud was the dragon. That's just...." She shook her head and placed a soft kiss on his lips before pulling away and reaching for the door to get out of the jeep.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

And Just When We Thought We Could Breathe Empty Re: And Just When We Thought We Could Breathe

Post by Sam Merlotte Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:42 pm

He nodded. -Yeah, but seemed like she gave the orders. Never thought Sweetie capable of such hate.- Sam walked around the jeep and helped Luna up the stairs. She wanted to refuse help, but couldn't refuse his arms around her. Once inside, he looked at her and smirked. -You do look pretty sexy in that robe though....but even more beautiful without.- He winked at her as he walked backwards picking on her, making her smile.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:43 pm

She growled softly, but still continued to smile as she walked towards him while he walked backwards down the hallway. "Tryin' to make up for calling me psycho?" She smirked before shimmying and trying to appear slightly sexy in the robe, but failing miserably. A soft laugh slipped from her lips as she eyed him up and down. "You know, that robe makes your ass look really, really good. Turn around for me." She made a circular motion in the air with her finger and winked at him.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:43 pm

Sam grinned playfully back at her. -Aw cher, what you want me to put some magic mike moves on you?- He turned around slowly and tried to do a stripper move, feeling like an idiot but feeling relief of everything falling into place. He untied the robe and held it out shaking his ass. He turned around smiling at her. -Your turn...and no...- He shakes his head no with a smile. -No, I'm not making up for that...I meant it. But in a good way.- He said as he pulled her close to him and captured her lips in a sweet kiss.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:44 pm

Chuckled softly as she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him softly. "And you're still a sexist pig. But you know what?" She pulled away from him and looked into his eyes. "You're my sexist pig."

Smiled a little more and pushed him back so that he landed on the bed behind him; she started humming softly and moved slowly, her right hand going up to gently push the robe off of her shoulder while her eyes met his.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:45 pm

He laid back on the bed, his robe open as he watched the teasing she began to do. -Oh, woman...you're asking for trouble.- She began to do her own little private dance for him as he watched with the biggest smile. He sat up, getting his arms free from the robe, as he ran his hands along the curves of her side and hips, down to her tight little ass. He looked up at her and growled. -We still have to get Emma....- He said, trying to do the right thing...but probably failing as his manhood betrayed him.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:46 pm

She looked him up and down, her lips between her teeth. Sighed. "I guess you're right...."

Started to pull the robe back on slowly, her eyes still watching his.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:46 pm

Sam let out a heavy sigh and groan. -Okay...but we gotta make this fast. Which should be no problem for me.- He grabbed her gently since she was still healing, around her waist and turned her so her back fell on the bed. He kissed her lips trailing down between her breasts.

He slid in easily but slow, kissing her lips softly as his tongue parted them. With each thrust he went faster. She surprisingly had the strength to roll him over as she was on top. -Nice view- He said with a grin.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:47 pm

She smiled down at him as she braced herself against his chest and leaned down to nip his lip. "I dunno. The view I have is pretty nice to." She grinned before leaning back and moving slowly up and down, her hands trailing through her hair as she moved her hips in circles; the sounds of her cries, skin against skin, his sighs, echoing through the room.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:50 pm

He grunted holding her hips as she worked her magic on top of him. His legs hung off the bed, as he sat up and kissed her more. Everywhere he could. He was taking in her scent and the sounds in the room only those of their love making. Fisting her hair, he wanted more of her. He wrapped his arms around her and stood, as she wrapped her legs around his waist. Her back found the wall, and slammed against it. She winced a little and he felt bad but continued to thrust his hips into her. The pictures on the wall trembling slightly. He worried he was hurting her, but a look of pleasure was on her face.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:51 pm

‎"Sam!" she cried hoarsely as he moved more and more frantically inside of her. Her nails dug at his back, her face buried in his shoulder as she cried out. "Don't stop! Oh please, don't stoppppp!" Tightening her legs around him as her orgasm hit, she all but screamed. She pulled back and met his gaze before pressing her lips against his and pushing them off of the wall so that they fell back onto the bed.

Smiled down at him as her muscles continued to clench around him, and moved to flip them so that she was on the bottom again. "Sam." She said again quietly before pulling him down to her and smiling as she felt him thrust harder.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:52 pm

Sam continued to thrust harder and harder into her core. She screamed and moaned in pleasure as he grinned. With one hand on the wall bracing himself up, and the other tangled in her long brown hair he pumped. Soon he felt the clench of her walls against his shaft. He closed his eyes focusing on not letting it go. She kissed his lips as he kissed her back. Her lips always had the sweetest taste.

Soon his back was on the bed, as she continued to climax. She motioned to turn him over as he used his force to turn on the bed so he was on top of her. He removed himself from her, kissed her lips and turned her over. She instinctively got on her knees as he slid into her again, his hands on her hips as he thrust into her core again. He was getting closer and closer. She moaned his name and that was the final act. His fate was sealed as he released. His head tossing back as pleasure enveloped his body. Grunting and groaning, he smiles.

And Just When We Thought We Could Breathe Tumblr10
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:53 pm

Her arms and legs buckled beneath her and she landed with a soft "oof" on the bed; laughed softly and wiggled her ass against him. "That was....." She shook her head; now she didn't even have words. Her eyes went to the clock on the bedside table and she sighed.

"We need to get Emma. But this... This was needed,too." Looked over her shoulder at him and grinned.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:54 pm

He entered the bathroom and cleaned up as she did the same. -I can't agree more. Now, let's go get Emma. I miss her, how about you?- He said grinning, knowing that Luna was missing her something awful. He slid his jeans on and button his plaid shirt, tucking it into his jeans and securing his belt. He sat on the bed and put his boots on as he tilted his head, watching her slip into her clothes. She was such a beauty and he loved her more than anything. He only hoped...one day. Just maybe one day she would be Mrs. Merlotte.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:55 pm

She smiled at him and winked as she pulled her shirt over her head and bent down to tie her shoes after straightening her shirt. Tried not to bounce in excitement, but she knew Sam could feel her excitement. "Hurry up!! I need my babygirl." Grinned at him and laughed.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:56 pm

Sam smiled and grabbed his keys, wrapping his arm around her waist and pulling her into a sweet kiss. -Let's go cher.- He grabbed her hand as they headed out to Martha's place. Soon they'd see Emma and could be a normal family. Safe. It was now to start living and enjoying life. Now that the Obamas were no more, Sookie was safe. Still they waited on word if Hoyt would be okay, but things seemed promising. Sadly Bud lost his life, but Andy did what he had to do. Sam looked at Andy differently, had more respect for him. He opened her door and she slowly got in. Going around the jeep he opened his side and got in the driver seat. -Ready?- He asked as he turned the key and headed for Martha's.

It was a good 20 minute drive. As he pulled up he noticed it was quiet. He turned off the jeep and got out taking a sniff of the air. It smelled like there was a vampire in the area. He'd heard about the True Blood plants blowing up and it worried him that it could be someone looking to feed on them. He grabbed Luna's hand and hurried to the barn where the pack normally was. He opened the door and saw no one in there. The smell of vampire blood strong. He could hear crying. Immediately Sam and Luna looked worried.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:57 pm

She let go of his hand and looked around frantically. "Emma? Emma??!" Her eyes went to Sam and she frowned. "Who's there?" she called out as she searched around the barn. Inhaled deeply through her nose, then wrinkled it up. "God, it reeks in here...."

Heard shuffling behind a partition and slowly walked over, hand held behind her for Sam. "Hello?"
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:57 pm

Martha walked around the partition obviously she had been crying. Sam gulped praying she wouldn't say the worst.-Where...is Emma, Martha?- It smelled like wolf and vampire in here. Mixed with fear and sadness. He watched her face as she held out her hands to Luna. She reluctantly let her as Luna waited impatiently. "They...took her. I tried, I tried to keep my granbaby safe, Luna. I swear it on my son. I tried, but he just took her." He closed his eyes and felt my heart sink. Maybe if we'd been here earlier...it was all his fault. His fists clenched as he dropped to his knees, holding his head. He loved Emma like a daughter. Now some vampire had her and he didn't know if she was okay.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:58 pm

Anger rolled through her and she had to fight the urge to rip into Martha. The hurt, worry and sadness was apparent on her face. "Martha.... Who.... Who took her?" God, vampires had her baby.... She gripped Sam's hand tighter as she searched Martha's face for answers.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:00 pm

{Russell Edgington, and some other vampire. I don't know his name...Steve maybe?} She grabbed her head and shook it.
    And Just When We Thought We Could Breathe Downlo10
    And Just When We Thought We Could Breathe Images10
    {I'm so sorry Luna, I'll do whatever you need to get her back. They held me back, I couldn't do anything. The pack drank from that dead bastard} Sam was fuming as he listened on to the conversation. The grip Luna had on his hand get tighter. -Come on, Luna....let's go. We'll find her. Thanks but no thanks Martha. You...you did enough- He said as he stood. He knew and could feel it wasn't her fault but he needed to blame someone. Someone took his daughter...well she was like his daughter. He turned to leave, pulling at Luna's hand to go.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:01 pm

She tried to pull away, her eyes still on Martha. "Sam, we HAVE to find our daughter!!!" She turned to Sam, ignoring the gasp that came from Martha, her eyes hazy with tears. She continued to fight, but eventually stopped and allowed herself to be pulled to the building. "MARTHA! IF YOU FIND HER, YOU WILL FUCKING TELL ME OR SO HELP ME GOD I WILL RIP YOUR FUCKING THROAT OUT!!!!!"

Sam pulled her to the car, and when she finally looked at him she noticed the look on his face. "Wha.... What?" Oh shit.... She called Emma his daughter.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:01 pm

He climbed into the jeep after she slammed her door, still fuming. -I understand. I do...I can never replace her real father.- He said as he turned to her and grabbed her hand, kissing her knuckles. -But I will be there in any way I can for her, for you...as a father, a friend, anything. So yes, let's go find our daughter.- He said as he released her hand to start the engine, looking back to her. -Steve Newlin is the spokesperson for vampires, last time I heard. Maybe it will be easy to find out where his next interview will be. You know since the bombings of the factories there has to be someplace he will be. We will find her. I promise.- He grabbed her hand again and squeezed three times. It was his secret way to tell her he loved her. The rest of the drive was mainly in silence, both thinking of what to do next.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:16 pm