A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

I've seen the light

Sexual I've seen the light

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:11 pm

http://devotedtowriting.forumotion.com/t470-the-maker-s-call#3312

I got into my car and in a daze, feeling drunk again....you know I was really beginning to hate this feeling. A lot. My mind raced at what I was being forced to do. Part of me wanted to refuse and the other part wanted to drink every drop from him. I closed my eyes and shook my head at the visions of blood. Blood was all I could think about, could see. I had this overwhelming feeling to please Lilith and Bill. Lilith...was she real? Was I on the right path? Only time would tell. As I hit the interstate, I drove at high speeds swerving in and out of traffic as I tried to focus but things were so psychedelic and moving around. I blinked hard and almost rear ended someone. "FUCK!" I felt the urge to drain that driver dry. I licked my lips as he entered my mind again. Vengeance...was mine.

John Quinn

Sexual Re: I've seen the light

Post by John Quinn on Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:28 pm

~Master Bedroom * John Quinn's Estate * Baton Rouge~

~feeling the warmth as the simulated sun rises, Quinn stirs... I carefully slip out of the bed, covering Kiara and slipping out of the room to take care of morning business.~

~As the sun climbs in the bay windows of the bedroom, I slip back in carrying a small basket. I move to the stereo and turn on some music quietly~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFD9lW9PGM4

~moving back over to the basket, I set out a small plate and begin cutting up fresh strawberries and other fruit and laying them out on the plate, careful not to wake her yet~

~I slip over to and oil warmer and pour in a bit of vanilla and lilac oils, turning it on, and moving with the plate to the edge of the bed. I smile as I watch her sleep~

Last edited by John Quinn on Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:35 pm

Kiara groaned. The sun was being offensive and doing it's best to wake her. She curled up, hiding her head under the silk sheets. Her body felt sluggish and her mind even hazier.

Something smelled really good... mmm.. what was that... vanilla? oh she always loved the smell of vanilla. Even her own home had tons of vanilla oil defusers around. She opened her eyes slightly, reaching up to rub away the remains of sleepiness that clung to her lashes.

She vaguely recalled the events from the previous night. She did remember that she was in Quinn's bedroom and they had fallen asleep snuggled to each other.

"mmmm...Quinn?" she whispered, her voice soft and laden with sleep as her vision adjusted. She could smell fruit, strawberries and other sweet things that made her stomach tighten with hunger.

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:43 pm

~sliding further onto the bed, I feed her a slice of strawberry~

"Good evening, Kitten...how'd you sleep?"

~I hold the plate close and offer her a sliver of pear, smirking...~

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:48 pm

She nibbled on the strawberry before looking puzzled.

"Evening?... what time is it?" she asked, slowly propping herself up on some pillows, having to pull the sheets up on her chest less she stay naked in front of him.

She took the pear and looked around. Ok there was sunlight...check... it was light...check... she didn't feel like she'd slept THAT long...so check... so what gives... evening?

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:57 pm

~watching her confusion with a little amusement, I nod~

"It is a few hours after sundown. We came to bed a few hours before dawn"

~smiling, I turn toward a keypad on the wall. I type a few keys~

*A beep responds to my command and the solar shades split and retract into the ceiling, revealing the clear darkening sky*

"It is a clear night."

~I hold out another slice of strawberry for her~

"I use the solar shield because of my work...it lets me have a normal sleep cycle."

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:58 pm

She nodded, understanding dawning on her. "and here I thought I hadn't slept that long" she said, reaching for the strawberry.

"Anything happen while we were asleep?" she asked, referring to the fact they were still tracking Jessica.

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:03 pm

~Sighing, and shaking my head~

"The car was not moving at all during the day of course...I was going to pull it up again after you were up and refreshed."

~sliding off the bed, leaving the plate next to her, I cross to the console that had displayed the map last night.~

"She is on the move...but we have time before we need to go..."

~keying in a few commands, I pick up a tablet from a stand nearby and bring it back over to the bed. I pop a grape in my mouth...thinking...~

"...because she is headed back to Bon temp..."
Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:06 pm

She was munching on the strawberries as he moved around. Gods that man had a ass that just begged to be groped...

Down Kiara... no need to embarrass yourself this early during the day...But LOOK at it! dammit! No man should look that good from behind... Dammit woman get a hold of yourself..

Moving to look at the tablet than at Quinn she blinked. "She's headed back to Bon Temp? that can't be good..." she said, finishing off the strawberries as she held the tablet in her lap. "Hmm... Bill could just be sending her back to the mansion... at least I hope.. but with his tampered mind who knows..."

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:11 pm

~looking at the concern on her face, I smile...~

"Well...if it would make you feel better, we can go to Bon Temp to check on her..."

~I walk out of the room and come back in with a luggage roller stacked with boxes~

"Since you will, at least some of the time, be staying here....I took the liberty..I hope you don't mind...of ordering a few things..."

~smiling impishly, he walks over and feeds her another strawberry~

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:14 pm

She watched him and grinned "Should I be afraid?" she asked as she nibbled on more strawberries.

"As long as I got my boots I suppose I'll live with whatever you ordered" she said with a smirk.

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:20 pm

"Yes......about your boots....there was a little glitch in the ordering...."

~I wander over and slip a small stack of boxes off to one side...lifting the lid from one of them, I pull out another pair of boots, setting them on the stack~

"They mistakenly sent you the whole collection...lambskin..patent leather, the works...hope you don't mind..."

~motioning to the other boxes~

"The rest were chosen based on what you have been seen wearing in Bon Temp and Shreveport...with a bit of input from your people at 'Vitae'. When they heard about the surprise order, they were very helpful..."

~smiling, I step back so she can look through the boxes at her leisure. I hit a call button on the wall and a trolley is brought in with fresh coffee. The young man smiles to me, nods and closes the doors as he leaves...~

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:23 pm

She laughed "A glitch...right" she said as she moved to sit on the edge of the bed. She grabbed the lambskin boots. They were short, only up to mid calf but very cowgirl and with amazing detail. She then leaned over to one of the boxes and laughed hard.

"You'll forgive me for thinking this Quinn... but I think..." she said as she pulled out a pair of lacy tiger stripped lingerie "I'm pretty sure this is your taste" she said, finding stuff from underwear, to tight jeans, shorts and pants, blouses, t-shirts, corset tops and anything else she would normally wear.

She lifted her head at the smell of coffee "mmmm... now THAT is something I'll be partaking of"

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:28 pm

~laughing, I nod~

"Well...there are some things that had to be guessed at. I figured you could pick those out yourself. I just included a few playful pieces, to complete the package."

~Walking over to the trolley, I pour out two cups of the rich coffee and smile, drinking in the aroma...letting it mix in my mind with her scent...a very pleasant combination...~

"You still drinking it black, cher?"

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:31 pm

She got up, the sheet still wrapped around her body. "Always... gotta get my caffeine IV if I want to function" she said as she set the clothing aside for a moment to take a sip of coffee that warmed her quite good.

"Guess I'll go get dressed... who knows that that vampire will do or where she'll go and get us into trouble" she said as she set the cup down and rummaged through the boxes, picking out some nice jeans, a sort of cowboy ish button down blouse and her boots, along with some underwear.

Wanting to freshen up she calmly walked over to another door in the room where she could get the faint smell of clean tile which usually meant bathroom. She went in to wash her face, freshen up and get dressed.

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:43 pm

~smiling, admiring the view as she struts away to the bathroom, I call after her~

"There is some vanilla body wash in the shelf for you. I remember you used to love the stuff..."

~As tempting as it was to join her, her mind would be more at ease once they had found her friend unharmed...~

"I'll just take care of a few things while you clean up."

~reaching into a drawer, I pull out a black leather leg sheath with silver knives in it and lay it next to her clothes. As the steam rolls out of the bathroom, I can barely pick up her scent mixed with the body wash...I hope she understands that I am just looking out for her. If it comes down to it......Kiara will be safe.~

~I pick up the phone and dial~

"Vincent, outfit the GTO for hunting. Full compliment. Silver weapons. We will be leaving shortly."

~ sit down with my coffee and wait for Kiara to finish~

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:47 pm

Kiara took a quick shower, glad for the body wash that soothed her. After her quick shower she got dressed, brushing her hair as she stepped out of the bathroom, still barefoot with the front of her jeans undone, giving a tantalizing peek of her panties.

"Any news from our runaway vampire?" she asked as she finished brushing her hair and putting it up in a simple ponytail.

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:54 pm

"If you'll excuse the joke, she is flying like a bat out of hell..."

~moving over to her, I lower my face to her neck, kissing her and drinking in her scent...~

"We'll need to get moving soon if we watch to catch her before she hits town."

~I walk over to a shelf with a single box on it and lower it down to the table. Opening it, I remove an old toy from my fighting days...~

~looking to Kiara, nodding to the gauntlet~
"We do not know she will be alone. I am just being careful. It is silvered."

~I head toward the main garage~

"Follow me, Kitten. Vincent is getting the car ready..."

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:57 pm

She finished putting on her clothes and fixing herself. She grabbed some of the silver knives as well as the tablet just in case.

"Been a while since I've seen you hold that Quinn... brings back a lot of memories doesn't it?" she asked as she followed him to where he had his cars.

She had this strange, bad sensation in her stomach, that something had happened with Jess that neither one of them was going to like.

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:01 pm

~As I walk toward the garage, I grab a pendant from a hook on the wall. I drop it in my pocket, just in case...~

"Over here, Kiara"

~I climb into the GTO, glancing back to see that Vincent has dropped two cases in the back seat, as well as my silver net. As soon as Kiara is in the car, I peel out of the garage, my face a mask of focus.~

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:01 pm

I continued to speed down the interstate. My focus on one thing...blood...his blood. I could feel it in my throat already. I could tear into the throats of everyone at Merlotte's. Within the hour I was coming into Lafayette Parish. Soon, I'd be back in Bon Temps. I was tempted to stop at every club and drain every human dry...but I had a goal. A mission and a command to uphold.

An hour and a half later, I passed the Shreveport city limits sign. Only 20 minutes more and I was in Bon Temp...the small little piss ant town of Bon Temp. Population 1327, founded in the early 1800's. I was doing about 90 slowly climbing as I inched further and further closer to my meal. Humans...they were only here to supply nutrients for us. Least, thats what Bill believed. I shook my head again to focus on the blurry road. My head swimming and heavy as I felt happy, and anxious. I had not a care in the world, only the thirst for blood....HIS blood.

I turned onto the old parish highway that led into the town of Bon Temp. It was hunting time. I would hunt him down like a bloodhound. It excited me, knowing that soon I could drain the life from any human I desired...but starting with HIM. He was almost dead anyhow, wouldn't take long....what was I thinking? No...Lilith called to me. I was on the right path....but Hoyt saved me? Doesn't matter....the only thing that matters is Lilith and pleasing her. I pushed down on the petal harder, eager to reach my destination.

Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:04 pm

Ryan had this earlie night a patrol and drove all the way around Bon Temps. It was kinda boring and so he stopped, just to be a bit "lazy"...Andy wouldn't like that!
While he had his Eyes shut, he heard some car noises...Really loud and FAST!
So Jason jumped outta his car and tried to figure out where this noise comes from...And then it got louder and Jason could barely see it..."What the fuck!" he yelled...Cause this car drove about 100 and was almost flying! He jumped into the gras behind him...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:09 pm

I sped down the main road, heading to the hospital to find Hoyt. I would start with him. He deserved it, all of it. Every single person in Bon Temp. Last night the realization hit. Hit hard actually. I turned sharply on the curve and heard the sirens and saw lights in the rear view mirror. I smiled an evil grin and decided a tasty treat would be nice. Andy sure had his nerve to pull me over. Or was it Kenya....perhaps, officer Jason Stackhouse.....I licked my lips and pulled over.

Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:25 pm

After the car were less noisy...Jason looked around and then he saw her.. Jessica!
But..she looked different..."Jessica! What the hell???" he walked out of the field...
"You were WAY TOO fast...Hoyt never teached you how to drive save and carefully??!"
He shook his head, just express consternation..."Any statements?!" he asked and tried to sounded professional

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:26 pm

With the blink of an eye I exited the vehicle, standing face to face with him. "Yeah, I do...ready? Time...to die!" I said as I grabbed his gun out his holster and threw it as far as my strength could manage, looked back to his stunned face and grabbed his throat, bringing him to the ground. "Shooting me in the head came back to bite you in the ASS! or...the neck." I said laughing. I struck his neck sinking my fangs deep into his artery. Blood flowed out into my mouth as I sucked pulled and swallowed. "MMMMMMMM" I could taste his fear, somewhat excitement and his weakness. I threw my head back laughing as he got weaker. "Drink me....drink all of me...." Said a soft voice. I looked up to see Lilith, smiling and nodding. I was on the right path! I smiled back and struck the other side of his neck feeling him wiggle underneath me, but too weak to move.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:11 am