A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

I've seen the light

John Quinn

Sexual Re: I've seen the light

Post by John Quinn on Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:28 pm

~Speeding down the road, I have my earpiece hooked to the police scanner and hear a call in about a speeder near Bon Temp.~

"Shit...that is probably our runaway!"

~I floor the gas, flipping up a switch to engage the 'nitro'. The burst of speed pressing us back as we blaze down the highway...~

Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:29 pm

Everything was way to fast for Jason...He didn't even recognized her. And then this pain...Deep in his neck..Eveything got blurry, he tried to pushed her from his body..But the black tunnel came already..."Jess no..." he said weak..."Please..." and then, his heartbeat slowed down and everything around him got black....

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:27 pm

I continued to pull his blood into my mouth feeling his heart slow. Lilith stood beside me watching over me proudly. I was on the path...His body went limp and this feeling deep inside of me hurt. It was like a broken connection. I looked down at Jason and saw he was barely alive. I growled and went down to bite again, as I saw headlights on my face. I raised my arm over my eyes to shield them and stood quickly, ready for another snack.

My body in a fighting stance, my fangs bared--I was ready for whomever it was. I could smell power, it smelled so good...and so....familiar. I perked up a little as my vision cleared and zoomed in on the figures. Kiara....and....John?

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:31 pm

Kiara felt her heart beat quicken when Quinn put his foot down. She heard the police scanner go off as well. Oh gods she hoped she could make it in time to stop Jessica from whatever.

When they arrived she gasped and didn't think. Instead she reacted. Getting out of the car and tackling Jessica with all her strength, getting her far from Jason who was barely clinging to life.

"Quinn! the boy now!" she yelled, moving her wrist so her silver watch touched Jessica's neck and pinned her down.

"Sorry Jess.. but you would never do this" she whispered, holding Jessica's hands above her head while the smell of burned flesh filled the air.

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:38 pm

~jumping from the car, I check the boy. His pulse is thready, but strong enough for the moment....and we have more pressing issues...~

"Kiara, keep her on her back, and be careful. I smell something off about her.."

~pulling the pendant from my pocket, I straddle the struggling vampire, reaching down to press into her jawbone, forcing her mouth open. I squeeze the pendant until it cracks and pour the thick contents down her throat. I shift my grip, forcing her mouth closed so she has to swallow~

"This is for your own good, Jessica. Something is wrong, this will help. Don't fight...just swallow..."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:47 pm

I kicked and thrashed with all my might, screaming as I tried to lift Kiara off of me with silver. "FUCK!!!!" It burned...but I was strong, I could overcome her. And her blood...oh gods her blood smelled divine. My own good my ASS! They were going against Lilith, they were food....they should DIE!

I felt a pressure on my chest as Quinn straddled me, I kept turning my head for whatever he was trying no give me. "Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno!" I could no longer fight as his large fingers dug into my jaw it was forced open. I kicked and trashed more, but it did no good. Lilith was now gone. I felt cold liquid hit my tongue. It tasted funny, but good. It was familiar...but it wasn't. I tried to keep from swallowing but he wouldn't allow it. I glared at him with eyes that could kill. Then, he was off my chest. With the added power I pushed up my wrists, throwing Kiara. I stood with vampire speed and then swayed. I clutched my head. "Oh...Lil....Prai....Lil" Swaying more, I could no longer focus on Quinn or Kiara, who seemed to be moving fast and not standing still. "I...what...." And then I saw blackness. My body collapsing to the ground.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:50 pm

Kiara was thrown back but she recovered. Just soon enough to catch Jessica.

"What the hell was that Quinn?" she asked, holding the passed out vampire. It seemed whatever crazeness had gotten a hold of Bill had also gotten a hold of Jessica. Whoever this Lilith was clearly anyone associated with her was of no good.

She gently picked up Jessica, which was literally carrying dead weight and took her to the car.

"Come on... we gotta take care of..." she walked up to the guy Jessica had nearly killed. "Well he's human.. he looks familiar.. I think he's a sheriff in Bon Temp" she said before moving to put Jessica in the back seat of the car.

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:58 pm

~laughing quietly I whisper~

"Something I've been holding onto for just such an occasion...hoped I would never need it..."

~I lift the young man into the back of the squad car and tug out his wallet. Checking the ID, I nod.~

"Get her someplace same and get her restrained. as young as she is she shouldn't be up before tomorrow at sunset, but be careful. I'll take this one to his house and get him set up on an IV drip."

~I grab a case out of the trunk of the GTO and toss Kiara the keys.~

"She'll be ravenous when she wakes so make sure you have something to feed her handy. I will get in touch as soon as I get this one taken care of."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:04 am

"Lil.....prai....mmmmmm" *shifts head side to side* "Hoyt....no. Jay....Jay.....NO! mmmmblood" *blackness....silence.....* "Bill......"

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:04 am

She nodded, catching the keys "alright then" she said before she got into the car and drove off. With the spare cell phone Quinn had gotten her she called Nik at the compound and had several donors prepared. Although it was in her best interest to be at the compound she did have a room perfect for restraining Jessica, far away from the sun.

She drove down the highway, breaking a few speed limits before reaching the massive warehouse. With Nik's help they unloaded Jessica and set her up in a special holding room. They restrained her with thick silver chains on her wrists, ankles, stomach, neck, shoulders and hips, not taking any chances. The donors were already being prepped, being given several iron supplements and hefty meals in advance.

Kiara sighed as she ran her fingers through her hair. Jessica won't be happy with being silvered, but she'll get over it. In the mean time Kiara headed to her office to catch up on work, knowing Quinn would call eventually.

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:12 am

~Driving the squad car made me feel awkward, but I had to get him home somehow. I figured I might as well, so I hit the lights and skipped the speed limits. Once I got him home, I pulled out my kit and set up an IV drip to restore his fluids. I called Vincent and had him head toward me with a car, then called Kiara and filled her in. ~

~I looked down at the boy~
"You have no idea how much you have been blessed tonight."
~I walked out front to wait for Vincent to arrive. Locking the front door, I threw the keys through the window so he would find them. Once Vincent arrived, I told him just to take me home. It had been too long a night.~

Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:07 am

Everything been black around Jason..."Where am I ?!" questioned his self..His Head felt numb and ached to the same time, weird!
What happened lately?
He switched the light on and saw his living room, the Keys of his house and car on the floor and an IV in his arm connected to an empty bag "OH MY GOD!" he almost screamed like a little girl.."Okay...WTF is going on, what happened to me!" his Finger ran to his neck, its hurting too...Bite marks? "FUCK...Okay...Relax Jason, try to remember.." he sighed..."Nothing!"
Something is buzzing...His Phone..an incoming call.."Oh Hoyt" with a weird feeling, Jason answered..."Hoyt?!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:52 am