For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

The Love of the Good Word

Kenya Jones
    Kenya Jones

The Love of the Good Word Empty The Love of the Good Word

Post by Kenya Jones Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:32 pm

-Wanders around aimlessly the office instantly forgetting why I got up in the first place. Gunny get your crap together. You are better than this, this is not your A Game. Walking to the locker room to pray. Falling down on my knees placing my head on the bench asking Jesus what I should do. India was my baby girl, my little sister, my whole world. She didn't change just that she wants to date girls, and moreover Pastor Barron's daughter, the pastor of the church I grew up in. The church I still attend. Wednesday night service was brief and everyone stared daggers at me. I have never felt the full censure of the church before. I know they can close ranks quickly, but never have I been treated as such. I don't go to church to socialize I go there to learn HIS words and the lesson behind them. I am made of stronger stuff that this. They think I will come down on India, that I will side with the good word. I don't know what to do. Maybe his words will come to me and soon, being this distracted can be fatal.-

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:02 am