A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

A Late Night....

John Quinn

Sexual A Late Night....

Post by John Quinn on Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:43 pm

~Marriott Hotel in Baton Rouge~

~As Quinn slipped his key card in the door, he could feel that the night was not over. Instincts older than time told him someone was coming. He moved quickly into the room, cleaning up. He carefully opened the safe and, though he was not sure why, placed the delicate mask from the club in the safe, locking it inside.~
Kiara Griffen

Sexual Re: A Late Night....

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:50 pm

Kiara sighed. Pam had asked her to deliver a check to Quinn. Now why the vampire couldn't do this herself she didn't know, but here she was, still all dressed up for the masquerade ball, sans the mask. She parked and headed to one of the elevators. She didn't need to ask where Quinn was staying, she merely followed the scent trail. Soon enough she found herself outside a door of a suite. It figured Quinn would be staying in a big room, but yet again he was a big man.

She knocked, holding the envelope in her hand, hoping her low cut bustier dress would behave for a bit longer until she could get home and slip into something more comfortable.

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:58 pm

~hearing someone walking down the hallway from the elevator, I flip on the UV light just inside the door and move over to see who is coming to visit. Seeing it is Kiara, he opens the door, standing there shirtless, but decent.~

"You are the last person I expected to see tonight..."

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:03 am

She blinked. It didn't help that the blue moon had her strung tighter than a sinner in confession, but he shows up shirtless? yeah no fair.

"Just being the messenger Quinn..." she said as she handed over the envelope. "Pam wanted me to give that to you, guess it's payment for services" she said calmly. The UV lights cast shadows along him, enhancing the dip of his muscles which she was trying hard NOT to stare at. She focused more on how uncomfortable the bodice of the dress was on her chest, yeah, that little stabbing wire from the built in bra provided good distraction.

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:08 am

~glancing at the envelope, he looks at it oddly.~

"Strange, she pays by credit card for the event, and sends you, of all people for her to pick, to deliver this....."

~he could see her discomfort, so decided to be the nice guy...tonight was confusing enough already....~

"Did you want to come in, or were you just dropping this off?"

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:11 am

She shrugged. "Guess I'll go home if you want...oh..." she held he rose in her other hand. "Thanks for the rose...I'm...sorry I missed you at the party" she said softly, lowering her head.

Part of her, the wolf part was screaming she go in and do what wolves do during the full moon, yet another part of her knew if she did, she'd be lost to Quinn, and make things even more painful for him.

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:17 am

~smiling softly~

"I knew you had come on business and with the way things are right now with us...I did not want to complicate things for you. The number of donors you have to wrangle away from those fangers at the party....I do not envy you. I was only there for a little while myself."

~He tosses the envelope on the table by the door, not even opening it...~

"Oh, by the way..I guess you will be happy to hear this. I am taking the EEE private...no more anonymous investors or shadow companies with their fingers in the pots...which neatly cuts certain....demographics...out of influencing the company any longer."

~He could smell her arousal and knew what the full moon did to her, but also knew that acting on that would only seek to drive them further apart. With a yawning smile he lied.~

"It has been a rather hectic few days, with the extreme short notice for the Fangtasia party. Did you know she contacted us less than a week ago? If you are not up to driving, I can make room for you to stay..."

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:21 am

She smiled.

"I'm glad. EEE is your baby... it belongs solely to you" she said softly, holding her arm.

"Yes...Pam only contacted me a week ago.. even had the gall of ordering celtic blood...CELTIC! Do you know how hard it is to get pure celtic blood on such short notice?" she shook her head.

At his offer she looked away a bit shyly "I don't want to impose on you, I know how you like your privacy. I'm sure I can manage driving home"

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:24 am

"There is plenty of room here, Kiara. It is a long drive back to Shreveport. I am still curious why she gave you the envelope to deliver. She could have given it to me at the party..."

~stepping back, I shut down the UV lights~

"Sorry about the highlights, but these days you cannot be too careful. There have been several attacks from what seems to be w'ild' fangers..."

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:27 am

She shrugged "Knowing Pam she wanted to make my life difficult" she said softly before there was a soft snapping sound and she yelped.

"Ow...what the..." she looked down, then realized one of the stitches of the inside of her dress had snapped, making the bustier dip a bit lower, exposing more of her cleavage.

"Dammit... thats what I get for getting a cheap dress..."

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:32 am

~Quinn chuckles at the yelp, and his smile grows at the free tease show. ~

"They have a fairly decent seamstress on staff here, they can probably repair that for you in the morning....if you decide to stay...totally your choice of course. Feel free to at least come in for something to drink before something else pops free on that costume."

~without waiting for an answer, he turns and moves toward the kitchenette~

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:34 am

She made a face "No thanks...I'm never wearing a dress again...you know how much I hate these things" she said, following him inside, figuring at least a drink would give her some energy.

She closed the door behind her, looking around and letting out a low whistle. "I didn't think they had such big rooms here"

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:37 am

"They don't. When I offered to pay six months in advance, they knocked down all the walls on this floor that were not load bearing to accommodate my wishes..."

~leaning down into the fridge, he pulls out several types of juices and a few bottles of cola, setting them on the counter.~

"You didn't say what you wanted, so I just pulled a variety. "

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:43 am

She chuckled "Such a big spender you are Quinn" she said as she reached for some apple juice, her favorite.

She walked around and paused. She was staring at the desk. The file she'd given him a few days ago was there, all strung out with notes and post-it notes everywhere. She was surprised he wasn't doing the old fashioned thumb tack and string trick.

"Quinn... are...you ok?"

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:47 am

"Sure I am....why do you...."

~He sees where she is looking, and blushes a bit...~

"I've just been given a very cold shower and have been making sure I understand it all. That's all...I just need to get my head wrapped around it..."

~Quinn moves to the bay windows, looking out into the night sky~

"Just makes you wonder.....who do you trust these days.....who can you...."

~He sighs, looking into the night~

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:50 am

She smiled softly, taking a sip of her juice before setting the glass down.

"Quinn...don't let this consume you... believe me, it's not a pretty road. All you can do is put it behind you, rebuild with the pieces left behind" she said softly, walking up to him, touching his shoulder.

"Trust yourself Quinn, trust your judgement and your instincts... in they end, they will lead you to the right path"

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:57 am

~smiling ironically he looks to Kiara~

"Oh yes...those instincts have served me so well in the recent past. Do you know I think they had the house bugged? As soon as you gave me that file, half my vampiric contacts stopped answering their phones and emails from me, or anyone in the EEE."

~He sighs and walks over to the counter, taking a drink from one of the juices...~

"Even one of my highest advisers within their circles. Dropped like last year's leftovers..."

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:01 am

She lowered her head "I'm sorry Quinn... but like I said, I felt you needed to know" she said softly, standing by the window.

"Maybe it's time you come back to the living side, get some real investors, weres, humans, beings you can trust"

She reached up, taking out a few bobby pins from her hair, letting it fall more loosely around her shoulders. She shook her head, feeling the tension leave her body.

"If...you really must know what has happened to all those vampires I can try and find out. My network still exists, quite intact after all the shit hit the fan"

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:04 am

~He sighs, looking toward the windows, but watching her in the reflection~

"I think I already know at least some of it, on some instinctual level..."

~setting the juice down and walking toward the balcony, he slides the door open, letting the cool evening breeze blow in...~

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:06 am

She let out a soft sigh, enjoying the cool breeze.

"Well, if you want details, let me know alright? It pains me to see you like this" she said softly, moving to sit down on one of the larger couches in the room.

As she lifted her hands to remove the rest of the pins she looked strangely regal. The outfit, the posture it was a complete transformation from her usual, more simple self.

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:09 am

~he continued to watch her reflection, smiling softly, in spite of himself~

"....I'll keep that in mind...."

"Kiara...there are robes in the bathroom if you want to get out of that torture device before it rips any more...."

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:10 am

She chuckled, finally getting her hair loose.

"Most men would want me out of it without the robe" she said with a grin before getting up, setting the myriad of bobby pins on the table before heading down the hall to the bathroom.

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:14 am

~looking out the window as she disappears down the hall, he whispers to himself...~

"Most men have less on their mind...."

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:18 am

A soft groan could be heard. Kiara released herself from the dress, her back thanking her. She took a moment to take a deep breath, the sound of fabric slipping down her form and pooling by her feet. She stepped out of the dress and put on a robe. Making sure it covered her well she hung up the dress in the hallway before appearing back in the main room.

"Sweet lord that feels much better...honestly.. whoever invented dresses should be shot twice" she said as she ran her fingers through her hair.

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:23 am

~turning as she returns to the room, he cannot help but laugh softly at the expression of pleasure on her face. ~

"Perhaps so, Kiara...perhaps so..."

~reaching over to the table, he flips the remote over onto the couch next to her. Drawing a deep breath, he looks to her and smiles~

"I need to cool off, I should not be too long. Help yourself to anything you want. Room service is '#99' if you want anything I do not have on hand..."

~cracking his knuckles, he heads down toward the bathroom, humming a song softly to himself. Soon the sound of the showers can be heard as he turns the water on and begins checking it for temperature...~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:34 am