A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

A Late Night....

Kiara Griffen

Sexual Re: A Late Night....

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:27 am

She sat on the couch, bringing her bare legs up to her knees. She merely turned on the tv and scrolled through a few channels, finding just a random nature documentary.

She could hear the shower running and did her best NOT to imagine him naked in that shower. She shook her head "Don't do this Kiara.. he's still in that dark place, getting laid won't help" she whispered to herself, hating the voice of reason.

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:34 am

~stepping into the shower, a deep groan escapes from his throat as the hot water pounds against his skin...he turns the heat up even higher and dials the shower head to a rhythmic massage setting, letting the pattern dance across his back as he slowly shifts back and forth... ~

~He can smell her scent on the dress hanging on the hallway...and the still fresh scent from her being in the room...he whispers to himself...

*Why did I invite her in? On the full moon none the less...going to have to keep my mind to it's task...no distractions....and no playing with the wolf girl...that will not do either of us any good...and will just cause more pain in the end...*

~He releases a another soft groan as the muscles in his back finally begin to relax. Too much time looking over the files lately...too much time sitting in front of the damned computers...and still no answers...~

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:42 am

Kiara closed her eyes for a moment. Thoughts ran through her head. Her body ached, in several ways and frankly it was driving her crazy. In the end however something compelled her to get up. She looked around and turned off the tv. Like a fissure of power that crawled up her skin.

The primal wolf demanded release and it would not be denied. Too long had it been kept in it's cage and in one careless moment on her part it broke through the bars.

Like a whisper she moved down the hallway and was soon sliding into the bathroom. She could see him through the opaque glass door, even his distorted silhouette was the stuff made of sinful dreams. She undid her robe, as if forgetting she still had her panties on and in one swift moment was suddenly behind him. Suddenly she hugged him from behind, her arms barely able to wrap around his muscular form. Instead of sexual it was a strange, little sister hug.

"I'm sorry Quinn... I'm sorry I broke your world" she whispered through the sound of the water, rubbing her cheek against his shoulder blade.

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:48 am

~he could smell her scent getting stronger but the last thing he expected to hear was the robe falling to the floor, and the feeling of her against him...he started to protest, but her words brought him up short...~

~He turned in the shower, letting the water strike his broad chest as he looked at her...~

"Kiara....you broke nothing...you simply opened my eyes..."

~He placed a gentle kiss on her forehead, holding her close, ignoring the water pouring over them both.~

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:52 am

She looked up at him, her eyes threatening tears. Guilt, sorrow, remorse, pain... all flooded her face.

"I've caused you nothing but pain... things I cannot atone for" she whispered, gripping him a bit tighter.

"If only I could make things right between us..." she added, speaking into his chest, pressing her body more against his, the water making her skin slick, the steam mixing their scents in the air.

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:57 am

~lifting her chin with a gentle touch, he looks into her eyes~

"Kiara...into every life there is pain. but without that pain we do not treasure it's absence. We do not value the pleasures in our life without the opposite side of the coin to balance it. You speak of making some kind of atonement, but for what? For exposing a dark truth that needed to be known? For exposing an old wound to fresh air? How is it that I would hold these things against you, Sweet Kiara?"

~pulling her body against his own, he looks deeply into her eyes~

"Yes, having illusions shattered is painful...but which is worse, feeling that pain or living with the lie?"

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:01 am

She blinked, confusion, desire, hatred, tenderness all flashing through her eyes.

"Yet perhaps it would have been less painful had you found this out yourself, not have me dump it on your lap" she said softly, looking away.

"I'm nothing but trouble Quinn... I bring forth all the darkness and sorrow of people around me... I....I shouldn't.." her voice dropped barely audible "...be alive"

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:07 am

~looking deeply into her eyes, Quinn smiles softly~

"You forget something, Kiara. You were brought to me, as dead as possible, by your little vampire friend. I gave you back your life, it belonged to me, but I gave it back to you instead. Your life is a gift, you must not squander it or toss it away like some old rag doll. Instead it should be treasured and nurtured as the gift that was given."

He lifts her body, still pressed against his, until she is looking directly in his eyes~

"Would you really throw away such a gift, My Sweet Kitten?"

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:12 am

She looked at him. With her body nearly bare being at eye level meant her chest was almost to his shoulders. Her feet actually dangled, her panties now so soaked from the shower they clung obscenely to her lower body.

"What kind of gift is this... when in the end I bring nothing but destruction?" she whispered, clutching his shoulders for support.

"I'm tired of this darkness, of courting death. I... I want to do something that won't bring anyone pain. To become... valuable in this world"

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:17 am

"What great cataclysm have you wrought lately, Kiara? Did I miss the end of days while taking a nap? You woke me to a deception that had been hidden from be for years, even years before our paths crossed the first time. You opened my eyes to the truth of it. To the falsehood of the path I was on. To the falsehood of those I was mistaken to trust. How is this destruction, this in my eyes is salvation rather than destruction..."

~lifting her a bit higher, he presses a deep kiss to her lips, drinking in her breath with her scent...drawing it out of her, then pulling her close against himself, wrapping her in his arms protectively~

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:24 am

She blinked, the kiss totally taking her by surprise, however it set fire to her already fragile hormones. She groaned, holding herself as close to him as possible, as if he were her anchor to reality.

He tasted so good, so powerful and lethal, yet restrained. His arms were like coiled steel, wrapping her in a cage that seemed to banish the rest of the world.

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:35 am

~He locks eyes with her, all humor melted away from his expression~

"Hear me now, Kiara Alexandra Griffen, and remember my words well. You speak of wanting to be valuable in this world. This is an impossibility, for one simple reason. Having you in my life is so far beyond a simple thing like value that you cannot even use the phrase to compare it. "

"You complete me, in every way. Without you, I would truly be lost. Didn't you ever ask why I would choose to come back to Louisiana? to Bon Temp? It was to find you, my treasure, my jewel...my everything. You speak of wanting to have value....you are my soul, Beloved. That is a fact that cannot and will not change."

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:42 am

She blinked. "You....you came... to find me?" she asked, not even wanting to question the fact he knew her last name since she only mentioned it once, back when they dated and she was unspoiled.

"Quinn...how could I be... how could I mean so much to you...when I've caused you so much pain? so much trouble?"

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:47 am

"Do you ask the wind why it blows? Do you ask the sun or moon why they set? No, because they are facts. Such is my love for you, My Sweet Kiara...It is not a question of why or how. It is simply a fact."

~slowly he lowers her to her feet, but keeps looking into her eyes.~

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:53 am

She kept looking up at him, he towered over her as usual. She had a hard time processing all he said. Sure they had their rough patches but to think he still loved her this much.

"I...I don't know what to say... Quinn...I.. " her mind raced and there was only one thing that seemed to be certain. She got on her tip toes and kissed him again, just wanting to feel that safety that came from being in his embrace.

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:05 am

~He felt her tentative lips touching his own, and gently cradled her in his arms~

"You speak of a purpose, a future that you can be happy with. I offer that to you. You make me happy...even when you are playing your best defiant wolf girl, even then I love having you around."

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:07 am

She nipped his bottom lip before speaking softly. "Quinn... all I've known in my life is betrayal... from those I let into my heart. I've become dark and jaded. All you've said... it makes me think of my own heart, my own thoughts, and if I can trust them"

She rested her head on his chest, listening to his heart thunder beneath her ear "All I know..is that now...in your arm... I feel I can lower my guard, just for a bit.. and finally rest"

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:13 am

~smiling as he looks down to her~

"And I ask nothing more. I do not ask you to change. I do not ask you to make some grand momentous choice. I only ask that you understand how I feel and to try to believe that those feeling will not change."

~he takes her face gently in his hands, looking deep into her eyes~

"Listen here and now, we all have dark side, and perhaps even part of us that becomes jaded in life. I accept that. I also accept that you have been hurt, by many...and I do not fail to include myself in that grouping. All I can promise you is that there is to be truth between us, no secrets, no lies. I cannot promise you more than that, but those things I do promise to you."

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:14 am

She nodded, leaning her cheek against his large hand. "Then I will do my best, to promise you nothing but truth from me. I need to start anew, with you...with everyone, if I'm to survive my own self destructive ways" she said softly, smiling while she spoke.

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:20 am

~smiling, but looking serious~

"then I need to ask you only one more thing, and is not something you have to answer now if you need time to thing first."

~he steps back, the water spraying between them now~

"How do you want that new beginning to start with us. Do you want to start as friends, as more than friends, as lovers, or do you want more connection than that? I just want to know where you would like to start, then we can follow the path together and see where it leads."

~he smirks~

"If it were left to me to decide, I know the path I would take, but this is a choice we must both look at, for this journey will be for both of us ti find our way..."

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:23 am

She lowered her head, which was a mistake since it meant she was looking at the lower part of his naked body which was impressive to say the least.

Pushing aside the horny teenager type thoughts that crossed her mine she spoke. "If anything Quinn...I would at least want to be friends with you. Not having you in my life, at all... hurts" she said, touching her own chest.

"Part of me wants to be your lover, to push the world aside and make you my world, but another part of me fears the past will repeat itself. I..." she rubbed her neck, having a momentary flashback from when she was attacked. "I..don't want to ever be that helpless again...with anyone"

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:28 am

~He could not help but smile at her blush when she glanced down~

"Well then lets let things lay as they are for now. As I said, there is time for choices to be thought out. We do not want to rush into anything."

~lifting her chin once again to look into her eyes~

"And remember this, I love your eyes...there is never a reason for you to hide them from me. Never. We will simply take this journey as we do. No strings, no snap choices, just an open future ahead..."

~leaning down, He kissed her again, enjoying as her body melted against his~

"Though in the mean time, I might be temped to steal an occasional kiss..."

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:30 am

She smiled softly at the mention of her eyes. She probably figured by now they were bright amber with lust, not that it was her fault, he was naked after all.

She kissed him softly, cupping his cheek in her hand "it isn't stealing...when one gives freely" she whispered, her body pressed against his, the slick, still hot water running down her back.

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:33 am

~smiling down to her, watching her eyes shift colors randomly~

"So I only have one other question, Kiara...should I call down for a roll-away or will we share the bed? I am not about to banish you to the couch, no matter how comfortable it is..."

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:35 am

She giggled. Frankly she had expected to sleep on the couch, not because he'd banish her but because it was that comfortable.

"I think we can be adults and share a bed, besides...I've long since outgrown the habit of being a cover hog" she said with a chuckle.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:26 pm