For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

A Late Night....

John Quinn
    John Quinn

A Late Night.... - Page 3 Empty Re: A Late Night....

Post by John Quinn Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:37 am

~he grins~

"If you think back, you will remember that I tend to provide my own "covers" when I sleep."

~he laughs softly~

"If you are going to stay in here with me, can you at least get my back before the water turns cold?"
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:39 am

She chuckled "Sure..." she said as she turned around and reached for the washcloth, forgetting that she still had a very soaked panty on, which had become quite see through and bending over meant it stuck to her more.

Completely oblivious to that fact she lathered up the cloth and motioned for him to turn around so she could wash the sinful expanse of skin that was his back.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:46 am

~for no apparent reason, Quinn began to laugh softly~
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:47 am

She blinked, in the process of washing his back. She wondered if she'd tickled him but then she remembered that he wasn't ticklish.

"Whats so funny?" she asked curiously.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:51 am

~smirking~

"Nothing specifically funny. Just found it amusing that one of the deepest conversations we have had since my return to Bon Temp have been naked in a shower."

~he laughs again~

"Remind me to call housekeeping and tell them not to come up...the other night I forgot to and they had animal control knocking on the door before I was fully awake..."
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:54 am

She giggled "Well... strange things happen when you keep me around long enough" she said.

As she finished her back she chuckled. "I'll make a note of that. I'm sure the poor maids were scared out of their wits when they found a large tiger on the bed"
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:56 am

~He turned around taking the cloth from her hand, smiling~

"Your turn for a gentle rubdown, Kitten....unless you do not want me to...."
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:58 am

She smiled "I suppose since I'm here..." she said before she finally realized she still had a piece of clothing on.

"Hold on...this is bugging me..." she said as she casually bend down and removed the soaked panties, wringing them out and tossing them into a hamper nearby.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:00 am

~laughing softly, Quinn began moving the cloth gently across her shoulders, using his hands to gently massage her muscles as he moved~

"You really need to pamper yourself a bit more, Kitten...you are a bit tense..."
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:02 am

She groaned. Tense was an understatement as her back was a myriad of knots.

"I don't have time for such things Quinn. I do run a business, not to mention I gotta make sure my stock doesn't die or turn vamp on me suddenly" she said calmly groaning as he worked out the knots from her back.

It was painful, but eventually, much later actually, she was both loose and washed, leaning back on his chest and looking more like her kitten moniker than a wolf.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:08 am

~wrapping gentle arms around Kiara, he holds her close, decorating the curve of her neck with kisses and nips~

"Perhaps we can help each other professionally as well, Kitten...EEE has a lot of support staff that do not do much for their paychecks..I could probably outsource them to Prima when needed....for some form of compensation...just a thought.."

~leaning forward, he turns the water off and pulls a towel around her body, slowly rubbing her down...~
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:11 am

She nodded "I suppose that could be fair. I could always use more staff and my donors do enjoy having different people to interact with" she said calmly, just enjoying Quinn lavishing some much needed pampering on her body.

Eventually they were both out of the shower, dried off and headed into the large bedroom of his hotel suite.

Her jaw dropped a bit "goodness Quinn I know you like space but geez..." she said, huge being an understatement of his bedroom.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:14 am

"Well, as you mentioned, I like room...I needed to have them put in a reenforced platform deck for the bed anyway, I figured why not make it a bit bigger while they are at the task...so they did..."

~looking around, he laughs~

"I guess they did get a bit carried away, didn't they...."
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:16 am

She chuckled, walking over to one of the several plush chairs. Removing her towel she stretched and literally jumped on the bed, bouncing a bit as she leaned back on the pillows.

"Well... it works" she said with an impish smile as she looked at him from her vantage point. Stark naked she seemed totally at ease as she reached for one of the silk sheets, draping it over her lower body.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:18 am

~He smiled, seeing her relaxed and smiling...then shifted and padded his way into the bed. He made his way to her side and curled in a half circle, facing her, and winked...~
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:20 am

She smiled, moving to lean over and rest her head on his broad, now furry shoulder. draping the sheet over the rest of her body she used him for a large pillow, stroking his fur gently.

"Thanks for letting me stay Quinn" she whispered, closing her eyes, easily drifting off after the lengthy massage he'd given her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:09 am