A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Starting Over

Sexual Starting Over

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:40 am

I looked my outfit over again for the fifth time wondering if I was too dressed up, or not dressed up enough. After changing outfits a few times I decided on a simple summer dress. Peach in color and ruffled at the collar bone. It would have to do. I was so nervous, this was TECHNICALLY our first date.

I pinned my hair up half way leaving loose curls as I slid my shoes on and checked messages. Being a vampire had its advantages on getting ready. He said he was on his way fifteen minutes ago and he should be here soon. I checked my teeth and made sure I downed two bottles of True Blood, then brushed again before heading downstairs. I had no idea what we were doing or where we were going, but all that mattered was I'd be with him.

I heard his truck down the road and froze on the staircase. Here goes nothing.....

Jason Stackhouse

Sexual Re: Starting Over

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:52 am

I was so nervous....clearly knew why, it was our first date since.....ever? So I sat in my car and drove they way down to Jessica's Home....Hopefully this was a good night! I wore a flannel and my tight blue jeans...
After 5 Minutes, I saw her driveway and House....Gosh! Then I saw Jessica....Stopped the car and left it..."Hey!" I smiled

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:00 pm

I heard his truck pull up as I opened the door and smiled. He was wearing his 'country boy' get up that just looked so good on him...and his jeans...fitting so tight and right in all the good places. I cleared my throat and shook the images away...starting over...slow, Jessica. Slow...I smiled and went down the stairs, and stood by the headlight of his truck. "Hey, yourself...." Was all I could say as I stared into his deep brown eyes.

Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:13 pm

"Shall we go?!" I asked softly and looked into her Eyes...."I thought we good go to Shreveport...Maybe u wanna enjoy a True Blood in Fangtasia!" I swallowed and my finger ran through my hair....

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:16 pm

"Well, if you like....we don't...have to I um ate already. True Blood only, promise." I said with a smile. "There anywhere quiet we can just go to talk? Hang out...if...if you want?" I was so nervous I could barely speak, what was wrong with me and why did he make my knees feel so wobbly!? As we spoke, both seemingly nervous, I could tell his heart was pounding, our bodies inching closer. I looked into his eyes and waited for his suggestion

Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:22 pm

Good to know, that she was also so nervous like me! I looked to the car and turned my head around to her...."Yeah..let's go...we will figure a good place out!" I smiled....

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:29 pm

I smiled and walked around to the passenger side and slid in next to him. His old pickup from when he worked at the parish road crew was still in great condition. Jason took pride in his truck. I slid a little closer next to him on the bench seat and looked over at him. "How about our place? You know...the place I found you that night you thought you were becoming a were-panther...it's sorta where it all started for us?" I said as I remembered that was the night I realized I had feelings for my boyfriends best friend...the night I knew things would change forever.

Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:39 pm

I've heard her Suggestion and nodded..."Yeah, sound good!" started my car, and drove backwards.....We didn't say a word, during the Drive..."Okay, we are there!" I stopped my car and looked at her

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:54 pm

The whole way there we barely spoke, only listening to the songs on the radio. I worried if that was a bad thing him being so quiet. As we approached the area of the spot where it all started I smiled, remembering his panicky state I found him in. I calmed him and helped him through his crisis. We really did start out as friends at first...I smiled as he said we were there. After seeing him exit I slid out on his side and fixed my dress in the back. Walking ahead of him to the spot in the clearing as I looked up at the stars and the moon, wrapping my arms around myself. Running my head of things to say.

Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:33 pm

I walked through the grass and my eyes run over the place...On a Tree, I stopped and looked at Jessica..."Up here?" I smiled and sat now there..."so how you've been?!" I asked quietly and carefully..."Without Bill and all alone in this mansion?!"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:42 pm

I smiled and sat on the log next to him. "Well, It's been...quiet. And um, lonely. Lot's to think about you know...being alone. I don't know if I'll ever get my maker back and I don't know how to feel about that. He's...not the same." As I turned to look at him, our faces so close made me almost breathless if I could in fact breathe. Clearing my throat, internally telling myself that we had to take things slow for it to work...maybe? Right? I mean...oh I just didn't know anymore. I only knew that I loved him and it scared me for what laid ahead.

Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:44 pm

I nodded and sighed..."It must be hard, huh? I mean...I can't imagine, what you going through...Cause No Situation was like that, in my life...But if you need somebody to talk to...or I don't know...to hold you...to give you the feeling, that you are not alone...call me!" I whispered and looked to her lips...Red cherry lips...I love to kiss her...I always did!

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:47 pm

Our "date" was going great and I didn't want to ruin it by chancing something he may not want. I mean, it was only last week when he said "I don't want anything to do with you..." After I professed my love to him. The time I spent away from him, was almost unbearable. constantly worrying that Bill would find and hurt him because I couldn't turn him. His breath so close to mine I could smell the linger of beer on his tongue. It was the familiar scent that made Jason, Jason. I licked my lips and turned to stare up at the stars. "Thank you. So, um....how's work?" I asked to ease some of the sexual tension I was feeling.

Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:53 pm

I didn't expect this question, after i felt this tension between us..."Um...Okay... Andy is grumpy like always...and we try to handle this bad relationship between Humans and Sups!" I sighed..."I do hope, that you are no longer hurt...Well my words...ya know?!" My Finger ran through my Hairs and I closed my Eyes.."I know, I sounded rude and mean...but I was hurt and scared" I swallowed hard and sighed again

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:57 pm

I nodded and chuckled nervously as he brought up his hurtful words. "They were just words, Jason. At one point or another we all say or do...things we don't mean and later regret." I looked to face him again, slightly turning to face him. "What do you want? Out of this? Out of us? I mean, are you sure you can see us together...being...what I am? What you're struggling with? Is there.....an us?" I had to be blunt and ask to save us both from the hurt later, I just feared his answer.

Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:08 pm

Her Questions weren't really easy to answered...But tried..."Well, Jessica...It's...you know, I love you! And if I won't give I us a Chance I may regret this one day...I'm struggling with so many things..The fact, that my Sookie walks out of her door...and bam she's in danger...Hoyt...and sure...you and me! But I can't fight my feelings anymore...I'm not the biggest of Vampires...I tolerate Eric, cause obviously he really loves Sookie...I feel sorry for Tara, but I'm glad there is Pam for her..she seems to be a good maker..And yeah...I love you!" I looked at Jessica..."What do u think?!"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:13 pm

As I looked at him, his gorgeous brown eyes staring into mine, listening to his words I knew he meant all of it. I could still feel the connection between us, still knew he did love me as much as he felt. His name left my lips in a whisper "Jason..." As I felt my body being pulled into him. It was like a magnetic field of energy willing our bodies closer. Nothing else matter anymore, nothing else around but us. "I love you too, more than you know. I want this...I want us. But I won't ever be able to give you children, or grow old with you....or even marry you, least not here or now. It's illegal." These were the top things Hoyt and I struggled with after the honeymoon phase was over and real life hit us. I didn't want that road with Jason. He had to understand what he was getting into, fully. All the way.

Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:23 pm

I wrapped my Arm around her Body and nodded slowly..."I know...And let's be honest...I'm not the kind of guy, who will have some kids...And I know, we won'T have a normal relationship...I also know, your problems with Hoyt...I'm different, Jessica...Sure, if it's one day possible for us...to marry...I will, but let's start this slowly!" I looked into her eyes and smiled....I knew, one day...I have to choose...Between Life or Dead....Vampire or Human...But not yet...Not now!

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:27 pm

It was almost too good to be true that all this had happened and yet, he still knew there was something between us. I smiled as his arm wrapped around me, pulling me closer to him. Oh, he smelled so good. I was forcing urges down to kiss him as the hunger inside of me grew..hunger for him, not his blood. There had always been something sexual between us, I just wondered if it went deeper than that. We learned the hard way that a just sex relationship was not for us. My lips grazed his in the silence as I heard his heart thudding in his chest. The vein in his neck dancing around as we got closer. Our faces inches from one another as our eyes met again.

Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:35 pm

I felt her light breath on my Lips and sighed quietly...Than I grabbed her neck and pulled her to me...I kissed Jessica with all my heart and passion...I desired her. My Tongue licked of her Lips and I tasted her...It was too good...I missed this taste....I miss her!

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:39 pm

With one quick move of his hand pulling me into him, our lips connected as his tongue ran across my lips urging them apart as I parted them. My hands cupping the sides of his face as the kiss grew with intensity. I missed kissing him, I missed him being around. I missed him making me laugh, the way we could talk for hours. The feeling of his kiss opened the flood gates of all the feelings I had for this man. My fingers raking his hair as I held him to me, taking it all in, kissing him. My fangs dropped and I pulled back and covered my mouth. "I'm so sorry...I didn't....I was...." Closing my eyes to refocus and turning away so he didn't have to see them.

Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:46 pm

The Kiss stopped so quick like it started...I heard her apologize and smiled.."Jessica" I laid my Hand around her neck and turned her Face back to me..."It's okay...it's you!" I whispered and kissed her cheek...My Arm wrapped again around Jessicas Body and I pulled her closer...Then I laid myself, with her in my Arm into the grass..."I have to accept, what you are and also I have to accept this...your fangs and strength..." My Fingers stroked through her hair....

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:50 pm

He pulled my face to him as he smiled. I clicked my fangs back and smiled as he encased me in his arms and laid our bodies down on the soft grass. I laid in his arms, my head on his chest as I listened to his heartbeat. His fingers running through my hair was like peace. It felt right, it fit. For now, I had no worries, no wants, and no stress. It was only this moment in time I wanted to freeze. Just us...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:42 pm