All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

A Better Time

Kiara Griffen

Sexual Re: A Better Time

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:35 pm

She blinked and looked at him like he'd grown a second head. "You own an island?" she asked before she shook her head, knowing how silly her question sounded.

As the plane took off and they soon leveled out they were brought more drinks and then left alone. She stood, still in awe at the basic mansion in the sky they were in.

As he described everything she managed to blush "Bill...it's just too much...I mean vacations are nice but all this?" she said, a tad overwhelmed by all the luxury.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:47 pm

"I have everything that i could ever want, enough to last me several lifetimes, what is the point in having all of that *he takes her hand* If i have no one to share it with?"

Bill almost felt saddened as he felt he had ruined her evening, he wanted this to be a special few days for them both. As something always disrupted their time together back in Bon Temps, this was a chance for them to spend sometime together without work or his Kingly duties invading their privacy or time together.

"This is all i have, and i want to share it with you. Without you here this means nothing too me"

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:51 pm

She blinked and watched him. She sat back down beside him and touched his hand. "Bill I...I didn't mean it like that. I guess I'm not used to all the luxury. I'm a simple girl"

She gently held his hand, rubbing his palm. "I'm touched you'd go to such lengths just for a few days together. It's a very sweet gesture, I love it" she whispered, leaning in and kissing his cheek.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:06 pm

He smiled and took her other hand into his.

"Everything here is what i want to share with you, and you alone. There is no one else that I want to share this with. I love you"

Bill captured her lips with his own, his hand sneaking back around her neck to hold her lips to his, forever connected as he felt. He pulled her up so that she was standing, his arms snaking around her back.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:08 pm

She smiled softly, licking her dry lips before they kissed. It was strange to kiss his ever cool lips, but they warmed up with just a few seconds of being in contact with hers. She clutched his shoulders, his hand pressing her body against his. She even forgot for a second she was flying in a jet, just glad that her comments hadn't put a damper on his mood.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:22 pm

Bill wrapped his arms around her waist and let his lips continue to assault her's. Using his arms he hoisted her so that her legs were wrapped around his waist, he slowly guided them until he could feel that his knees had hit the bed.
a few seconds ago · Like

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:26 pm

She moaned softly, her feet leaving the floor and now suddenly around his waist. She didn't mind however, his lean body felt good right where it was.

Suddenly her back was being pressed against something soft. She broke the kiss to take a much needed breath and noticed that he had moved them to the bed in the corner. The cream and golden silk sheets surrounded her. She blinked and looked up at him, licking her lips a bit, wondering what was going through his mind.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:39 pm

There was no words that he could spring to mind that could describe her beauty as she lay sprawled out across the large bed, her cheeks looking a little flustered. He disheveled himself of his jacket and white shirt as they lay heaped on the carpeted floor. His shoes already sitting next to them. He didn't want any clothing between their contrasting body temperatures, he wanted to be connected as much as they could as for as long as they could.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:42 pm

She watched him, her mouth suddenly dry at the sight of his bare skin. She felt her heart skip a few beats as he crouched over her. Like a predator enjoying the thrill of the hunt he seemed to breathe her in.

"Bill..." she whispered softly, leaning up and kissing him again, already feeling him tug at her loose blouse, the kiss broken for just a second to remove the offending garment and leave her in her jeans and bra.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:57 pm

Bill slowly let his fingers trail to the top buttons on her jeans, as he undid them and slowly pulled them down her legs without letting his lips leave her neck, letting her take a much needed breath.

"I....love you"

He kicked her jeans across the room to join his clothes that were already on the floor, he was already bare as all his clothing was removed.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:00 pm

She moaned softly, her skin crawling with sensation. All she had on now was her simple blue lingerie and surprisingly her boots, which strangely was very erotic looking.

She paused at his words and smiled softly. "I love you too" she whispered, letting her hands trail along his back, feeling every inch of his bare skin. She wiggled beneath him, reaching behind herself to unhook her bra and slide out of it, tossing it somewhere on the floor behind him.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:15 pm

As soon as her bra had hit the floor, his lips assaulted her hardened nipple, letting is tongue draw circles around it, his other hand trail to her hip and hitch on as he raised her back of the bed. He sat back on his heels and pulled her so that she was straddling his thighs, hovering slightly above him. His shaft already hard and waiting.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:18 pm

She moaned, clutching his head against her chest, his teeth worrying her nipple to a stiff nub. She gasped, suddenly moved around and now straddling his hips. She let out a soft growl, moving slowly to tug down her panties, just leaving them hooked on her leg leg. She dipped her head, tonguing the hollow of his neck. She ground her hips against his, feeling his hard shaft press against her already moist folds.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:24 am

Bill wrapped his arms around his tiny waist, his long arms almost engulfing her tony frame. His large hands spread across her back as he threw his head back in ecstasy. He could feel her arousal role of her in waves of capture. He let his hands slide down to the tops of her thighs, the pulse of her hot folds was felt on his hard shaft. Her eyes became hazy as the point of eternal bliss surged through her. There eyes met for a moment as he lowered her onto his hard shaft as her eyes widened at the intrusion, her skin already becoming slightly with beads of sweat.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:03 pm

She gasped, her breath suddenly stolen as his shaft penetrated her. The moment their hips connected and he was buried up to the hilt elicited a moan from her lips. Slowly she began to rock back and forth, bracing her hands against his chest.

Her rhythm soon became frantic, beads of sweat traveling down her chest, between her breasts. She looked down at him, seeing the pleasure and extacy play along his eyes. His fangs were out, just another sign of the desire he was experiencing.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:30 pm

Bill's fangs were now on show, his thin lips trying to hide them, but finding it difficult as Kiara's hips rocked in a hypnotic rhythm, as his hands gripped onto her waist, filling her so that they were connected in each and every single way that he could. His hands were pressed deep into her skin, leaving a light bruising on her delicate skin, his eyes spotted this and brought a grin to his face.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:33 pm

She moaned, moving her body faster. She didn't even register the light bruise on her skin, too wrapped up in the sensations of his body inside hers to mind. She brought her head down, her hips now rocking up and down, impaling herself over and over on his shaft.

She gave his fangs a long lick, courting danger and teasing him with the promise of her blood.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:50 pm

The fangs of a vampire were always know to be very sensitive, either when drinking blood or in many other situation. The trickle of her tongue on the tips of his fangs caused him to start a frenzy that would almost be unstoppable. Turning them around so that Kiara was not comfortably on her back, the golden silk sheets that not lay heaped at the bottom of the bed. Her legs wrapped firmly around his hips, his own hands wrapped around so they could grip onto her shoulders.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:51 pm

She gasped, now suddenly on the bed as he moved with that vampiric speed. She moaned softly. His hips clashing against hers, her whole body rocking to his speed. She arched her back, tossing her head back as she gripped the bed beneath her.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:09 pm

He continued to fight with his animal instincts to remain in a somewhat human manner that he felt he still had. He let his tongue gently glide across the nape of her neck, enjoying the many tastes that she had to offer. His lips began to leave light kisses across the shallow of her neck and across the top of her firm breasts. His hips continuing to clash with her own, his hands continuing to grip her delicate flesh.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:12 pm

She moaned softly, her body clenching his shaft tighter. She ran her nails down his back, knowing he was holding himself back and trying to think of a way she could break that control. She arched her back, moving her hands and gently cupping his face. She brought his mouth to her own, kissing him. She drew her tongue along his fangs, letting them pierce her tongue just a bit so he could taste her blood.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:28 pm

Blood, her blood filled his mouth, it was intoxicating, it was breaking down his barrier that he was trying so hard not to let down. But it seemed that it had weakened him. His speed began to increase as his hips rocked continuously in time with her's. His lips pulled back to reveal more of his fangs, with a hunger in his eyes, his fangs gleaming from the light around them.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:30 pm

She licked her lips, painting them crimson with her blood before kissing him again. She moaned, arching her back and locking her legs around his hips. She tilted her head to one side, wrapping her arms around his chest.

"Bite me Bill....I want my blood inside you" she whispered.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:48 pm

"Bite me Bill....I want my blood inside you" she whispered.

She had given him her body, her soul and her heart....and now she was offering her blood to him. Without hesitation, he slowly sank his fangs into her neck as gently as he could without hurting her. His hips rocked against her's, her walls tightening around his hard shaft.

His hands tangling itself within her luscious soft hair that was matted with beads of sweat. Sending a relief of calm towards her as he took the first mouthful of blood.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:53 pm

She moaned, feeling that pressure that came from her skin breaking under his fangs. The first few seconds made her tense up, but as soon as the first pull came from his mouth she melted in a sea of pleasure.

Her body tightened more, her nails digging into his back. Her moans were strangled cries as she rocked more against him before all her control shattered in one perfect moment of physical bliss.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:35 pm